It's safe to say that this is the first Comic Con that truly bit Marvel in the ass. Will things FINALLY change?!

It's safe to say that this is the first Comic Con that truly bit Marvel in the ass. Will things FINALLY change?!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.marvel.com/tv/76737/natalia-cordova-buckley-promoted-series-regular-marvels-agents-s-h-e-l-d/
newsarama.com/36750-retailers-become-heated-over-marvel-variants-diversity-in-closed-doors-nycc-panel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DZR1gSvnOI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Will things FINALLY change?!
No. For the sixteen millionth time no. Marvel will NEVER admit to fault and they NEVER have. They keep claiming they didn't crash the market in the 90s, they keep claiming OMD was a good decision, and they will keep claiming their diversity quota characters are a good thing. Marvel will NEVER admit they are in the wrong in ANY circumstance.

What happened?

A better question is what didn't happen. First some store owners brought up how replacing the popular characters with new ones no one cares about are killing their shops, which started a HUGE fight with people shouting over each other and Marvel withdrawing from the panel after saying "Our characters will always reflect the what the real world looks like" then they partnered with a weapons company the DAY after the shooting in LA.

OP shitposted.

Somebody should have brought up the fact that they did some pretty shady business to inflate their sales numbers.

idk about anyone else, but for me, it's no longer about the comics themselves. the real entertainment is watching the downfall of Marvel take place in real time.

Why does this picture always make me laugh and scare me at the same time?

It's the eyes and the smiling mouth

news.marvel.com/tv/76737/natalia-cordova-buckley-promoted-series-regular-marvels-agents-s-h-e-l-d/

I could swear it's a parody of something else but I can't quite remember what it is that it looks like, it's almost the king from Zelda CDI but not really.

>then they partnered with a weapons company

say that again? Because I thought the Sonic Hooters thing was dumb.

The enjoyment I used to get out of comics has been replaced with watching Marvel fuck up, step on rakes over and over, and slowly teeter towards what might even be a real collapse. Something I would have said would be impossible even a few years ago but it's slowly becoming more possible every day.

so Im not the only one.

Why? How does this meeting even happen.

>then they partnered with a weapons company the DAY after the shooting in LA.

Don't they make military aircraft, not pistols and rifles? No shooting incident so far has involved the use of fighter jets or the stealth bomber.

Vegas, not LA. But your point stands regardless.

It's still fucking baffling and not a good partnership for a comic book company.

drones, in particular.

Dumbass rich people get drunk at their country clubs and have dumbass ideas.

This. It's pretty damn entertaining to see the consequences finally hit Marvel.

Video please

For the first one I don't think there's a video of the second.

The heather antos and milkshake crew is the last sign of the end times now were just watching a titanic sink with all workers covering there ears and pretending nothing is wrong

Burn Marvel Burn
Money Inferno

No, they never learn also the retailers complains were going great, until the old fucker decided to complain about how kids come from the movies to find out that Thor is women and Cap is black, because of that everyone reduced every real retailer complain to nothing and call them bigoted

They are still a military contractor, and Marvel's partnership with them -- short-lived as it was -- to create an all-ages comic centred around that company was seen as an attempt to recruit young people into the military-industrial complex.

it sonic at this point are we really surprised anymore it is one thing after another lets just enjoy it for what it is

5 bucks said guy was a plant

>Sonic Hooters
Say what my man? don't tell me the girls at hooters are cosplaying sonic characters now

So basic war profiteering propaganda?

Is Black Panther a woman now with Venom or was that some weird WHAT IF thing

A) The old fucker is absolutely correct

B) Who is this "everyone"?

Sega of Japan partnered with Hooters of Japan (Ill give you time to laugh) to promote sonic forces (you can laugh here too)

Also Aoi Yuki was there. For some reason. The presentation I mean, Not hooters.

There are Hooters in Japan!?

the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!

I guess so. Shame they don;t got a chain of Sonic Burger. Would have been more fitting. Also the food's better.

They also have a Japanese Playboy that has manga in it including Ultimate Muscle.

Because the full thing is one of the few funny things coming from numarvel.

Basically the sites with more influence in this bullshit medium, started to call the guy bigoted and ignore all the good complains he and the rest of the retailers have, for example when he said "The kids come to my story and find out Cap is black, thor's a woman and ice man is gay" he complains because the kids don't want this stories they want somwthing like the saw on the movie and marvel isn't given them something like that to sell.

He was basically saying that Marvel is not bringing new generations to comic book, but instead scare them away

Retailers only panel, so there weren't any videos of it sadly. But you do get hilarious articles like this one describing it.
>newsarama.com/36750-retailers-become-heated-over-marvel-variants-diversity-in-closed-doors-nycc-panel.html

There are

they have no tits... nice hips tho

nothing like unintentional comedy.

How the fuck is that funny?

WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE MENTIONING THIS

>they have no tits
How can they even be called Hooters? What an abomination.

I dunno, the one of the left looks like she got something going on for her.

>the girls have itty bitty mosquito bites
Just as I feared...
I guess Asian girls and huge tits are a rare combo.

I didn't expect anything else desu.

Im not sure what Im looking at but those cookies are pretty good

Unrelated, but source for the image, OP? I wanted to read the comic issue where it's from, since I've seen a few pages from it. But I don't even know what comic it's in, or what issue it's from.

No, but I can't wait to see how they fuck up again however soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZR1gSvnOI0

Asian girls only get huge tits from surgy or being half western with burger stuffing.

Marvel promoting underage sex and race fetishization. You see the Lifestyle condoms?

You do realize the whole Black and White thing is a reference to their color schemes and powers in the comic, right? Not to their race? Cloak has powers over darkness and Dagger has powers of light.

>ultimate muscle

i would like to know more.

Indian girls can have fairly large busts, and by technicality are Asian.

I think it's more the issue of the sex thing

>Marvel promoting underage sex and race fetishization.
>Being surprised by Marvel fetishizing black people.
It would be surprising if they didn't.

Explain the fucking condoms dipshit. :/

CONDOMS user

Certain flavors of Russian too. But when people say Asian you know damn well what they mean.

safe sex is good

And? They probably fucked like bunnies in the comic.....or maybe they didn't. There's still a lot of debate as to whether or not those two actually got together.

promoting safe sex?

I mean yeah its kinda weird to hand those out at a comic convention because being there is a 100% preventative measure. Guess Marvel doesn't mind if you double wrap or something.

You put in on your dick to prevent making babies.

holy fuck guys.

Calm down republicunt.

>getting mad about condoms
Do you want him to get her pregnant and commit mayocide or not?

what the fuck

It's just the manga is still going in Japan and it has boobs in it but it's otherwise the same show you grew up with. I think it's currently focusing more on the dads now.

>He was never invited to a convention orgy

Oh I know, I just like tossing them in to spice things up.

Jesus Christ. I'm sure she's more likely to become a 1950's style housewife to avoid becoming like Squirrel Girl.

When will Slott finally stop writing? Will it be after a heart attack?

Why? They some kinda seasoning? Hm? Like fucking curry for instance? Nice little jab.

heh u fuckin racist...

>PROMOTING UNDERAGE SEX IS A GOOD THING

Are those condoms?

Um, yes? Otherwise you get future Sup Forums users. No one deserves our fate.

>Im a permavirgin who can't deal with the idea that women are having sex and its not with me.

Dude, what?

Was really hoping something else would happen this weekend, like an unholy trinity of Marvel fuckups

>everything was going great until this one asshole started telling the truth

Yeah, but they are still Indian, so...

you made a joke bout using INDIANS to SPICE things up.

You well should have known better

>implying I'm a virgin
I've fucked three women all black

South Asia and East Asia are different regions.

user underage sex is going to happen whether you're apart of it or not.

Just look at all those teen pregnancy rates in states that swear abstinence teaching is the way to go.

>Teenagers don't have sex.
user....

You referred to Indian women as spicy. As their full of flavor... like curry. Cuz they're Indians. Indians eat curry and smell like it too. C'mon subtle racism, pal. u thought i didnt c?

The problem is definitely lack of proper education, but openly promoting it like that is disgusting. I'm not even going to touch on the racism of their promotion.

This is the type of comment men who are overweight and bald and have to wear glasses say because they think it tells other people they aren't complete losers.

Aren't they neenish tarts?

>spoiler
Really? How were they?

Fuck man I haven't had black and white cookies in a long ass time

Now I have to drive to the deli tomorrow

Yeah, Ultimate Muscle itself finished, but the author followed it up with a direct continuation of the original Kinnikuman manga.

So trendy
So EDGY
SO IN THE NOW

marvel is truly in touch with its black demo

first one was fat and ugly, lost my v-card to her. Second had a tight petite body, but was pretty loose. However the foreplay and stuff she did to my butt... Third was the same body type as two, but actually had a functioning vagina. Actually got to enjoy vaginal sex for once and my god.

>How do I deprogram my nephews from the patriarchy and white supremacy?
>Squirrel Girl is a terrible comic whose protagonist is white and looks like a man.
Well... he ain't wrong.