To Hit, Or Not To Hit

So if a Woman Hits or Slaps me across the face, does that give me the green light to Slap or Hit her back?

Does having a Vagina really make you invincible?

What's your opinion on this Sup Forums?

Is it ok to hit a Woman if she had it coming?

Sure. I'm all for equality. The eyes of the law don't see gender.

You should only hit a woman if she's a feminist. They want equality, so give it to them.

You're not technically wrong.. But Good luck making that argument in a court room.

Women are and will always be second grade.

Just slap her back.

Hold down then tickle her into submission.

With the appropriate force.

That's what i was thinking... the court always seems to yield to the woman.

I really hate people sometimes.

You can only shove, mush, or grapple a woman. No strikes allowed. Unless of course she is black, then you treat her as you would a man.

Pic related

Don't hit, it leaves bruises. Use a stungun instead. If you do it over clothes it leaves a small red mark that will fade in an hour or two.

If it's a nice woman who lashes out in a moment of anger then let it go, she is much weaker than you, but if some militant feminist whore tries anything then go for it f am

Equal Rights

Equal Lefts

you could just say to her i could kill you right now with my bare fucking fists but because i´m a man enough i dont hit women and will instead send a mean tweet about you

how many times has this shit been asked here

I love Sup Forums.

Open hand accross the face. This is permissable if she is the aggressor. When you close your hand, you better be fighting for your life or else the courts are going to own you.

The best solution is to be friends with a hoodrat who will throw down for you

If she hits you, you stop her from hitting you without hurting her.

Stranger or someone you care for? And is this a trend or a one time thing?

Stranger you slap back regardless.

Loved one you slap back if trend but you don't if it was a sudden loss of control and isn't common.

You can hit her if she's being violent, but unless you're a wimpy twink who thinks he's actually in danger, use an open hand. A man's fists are for defense, but his open hands are for teaching lessons.

Nothing Wrong With Givibg Your Woman A Good Beating To Keep Her In Line. Try Not To Leave Bruises Or People Will Notice.
Caining The Back Of Her Thighs Until She Bleeds Is Fine. Slap Her Tits Barechested Etc.
If She Talks Back You Need To Hurt Her

duhh kill her obviously

probably wouldn't slap but hard shove, to the point of having her fall over

You wait till your behind closed doors then beat her into a coma and if she wakes up and remembers what happens you repeats step A until she doesnt remember

if a woman slapped me (and I didn't deserve it) i'd probably would push her and make her fall on her ass then tell help to go fuck herself

Use discretion and consider the social consequences of using your choice of physical force in that environment at that moment in time.

If you can get away with it then sure, sock her in the face as hard as you can.

Using force against girls is really sexy.

I NEVER understood people's logic of... "Well only if she hits you then it's ok"

FUCK THAT! If she starts disrespecting me in ANY WAY.. I'll knock a bitch out.

Being cute doesn't fly with me.

Woman need to know Men are stronger, so when men finally start hitting back they will know not to fuck with Men.

It's better to intimidate her into cowardice.

Make a sudden threatening move so she flinches away then laugh at her

Nothing wrong with it. Most women should be kneecapped and endure regular beatings.

never.
not even once.
you can shake her by the shoulders or restrain her.
slapping her makes u look like a bitch ass.

All memes aside, psychological abuse is far more effective and you can't really get arrested for it. Plus if you do it right you can basically do whatever you want to her without consequence and she'll just think it's her fault and blame herself.

Strongly agreeing with this.

Nigget, a woman can lie to the police and have you arrested at any time. It happened to me.

If she had a reason to slap you, than you can just suck a dick about it.
If she slaps you with no apparent reason, like femminazi than knock her the fuck out.

>slapping her makes u look like a bitch ass.

So getting bitch slapped by a female half your size is not making you look like a bitch ass?

You should ALWAYS hit a woman if she starts to get out of her place. Don't be a pussy, if you don't do it in time she will become a feminist.

Cut of her hair.

And when i say
>knock her out
i really mean it. Fist in the fucking jaw.

Alert!

This man is a massive faggot.

Self defense

If she hits you, hit her back. Don't be the instigator though.

I hit her back on principle. But this will get you arrested or fined. Good luck, the courts will fuck you.

If she hits her, just trip her or shove her in a way that knocks her off balance and she hits the ground.

Leaves no bruise that would be linked to your fist, and you can say she tripped in her rage if she takes any fall damage.

Hit her with a phone book so it doesn't leave marks

This

Does homosexuals get a free card to hit back?

that's actually a good one

After France was freed in 1944, the women who collaborated with the Germans had their heads shaved in public

I've hit a woman/girl

Age 10
>be poor
>move to comfy upper class town
>have different accent to the rest of my new class
>rich bitch pissing me off and making fun of my cheap tracksuit clothes for 3 days
>kick her in the vagina outside of school

Age 13
>at new secondary school
>I say to some beta, loser, cuck, that my previous town was full of muslims and blacks, and it was a shithole
>this cuck is a loser and wants to get attention/popularity by spreading the fact I'm racist
>whole year is turning on me
>getting in fights every 2 weeks (winning them all btw, thanks to thai boxing)
>one day I'm talking loud to my only m8 in english class/ having bantz
>13 slut in my class (who fucks 18-20 year olds) tells me to shut up, and throws her solid/heavy pencil case at me
>I throw it back to her
>she tries to catch it, but the weight of this weirdly heavy pencil case snaps her finger back
>she cries
>sluts, betas and chads are trying to gang up on me
>smack a few of them in the face including some other whore
I got in maybe another 8 fights in that year without getting expelled.

Everyone become friends with me later on.

Age 18
>Outside a nightclub, smoking weed
>it's late, like 11pm-ish?
>drunken (quite hot) tall poo-in-loo slut and her friends can't get into club, because they're too drunk
>poo-in-loo sluts turns around towards me and shouts ''TWHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT''
>''HAHAHA kek fuck off you dumb whore!''
>she starts charging towards me
>side (mma) kick her around the side of the leg
>I fucking run out of town before old bill turn up

It was quite a b8 night for me, as I also had some weed on me that I was about to sell to this based jew I know, but I got away with any forms of police knocking on my flat door.

>if she had it coming?
They all have it coming
still can't hit them

Are you just gonna keep her inside for a few months until her hair grows back? Her family/work is gonna be wondering why her head was shaved, then she's gonna snitch on you and you'll get arrested for domestic violence.

ooga booga, I'm sure you cavemen will have very satysfying and joyful relationships with this attitude

"mafia is strong so small business owners must know not to fuck with the mafia!"

If you earn respect through violence then your authority is pretty weak and no amount of violence will make up for this

Why not? does your Sjw mangina whisper in your ear telling you it's wrong?

not me, society
feel free to slap them around user, but don't be surprised when you get locked up and she takes all your shit.

Since no one is giving a clear answer let me straighten things out.
The first rule is body weight with -confederation- of gender.
The second rule is amount of force applied. Generally you never want to close your fists if you do feel the need to strike her.
The third is instigation. You never want to be on the offensive. If she slaps or punches you are within your right to shove her back as hard as you want. The key is to excuse yourself as soon as possible to avoid looking like you are baiting her into a no win confrontation.

So to summarize,
If you are a manlet and she slaps you, you can slap her back before walking away.
If you are as big as her (or slightly taller) and she slaps or punches you, you can shove her as hard as you want as long as you leave right after.
If you tower over her and are a body builder or some shit, it's generally understood that you can't touch her without stacking a court case against yourself. Your best option is to laugh at her face and comment on how weak she is then walk away. If she retaliates with a bludgeoning tool of some sort, you now have the ability to shove her if you still feel you need to. Just claim she was going for you head. It's the same type of loophole that can be used if someone blocking a road touches or bangs on your window. You have permission to run them down.

Act like a man, get hit like a man. Pretty simple.
> MUH EQUAL RIGHTS

This is my personal rule of thumb.
Always try to subdue the woman. You don't have to be terribly gentle, but always subdue.

Except in these cases:
Use of a weapon
Closed fist hits with intention of real harm
Hits to the genitals

That shit gets shut down real fast.

Women should only ever be struck with an open hand

this, women perpretrate the lions share of domestic violence but yet nothing happens.

>So if a Woman Hits or Slaps me across the face, does that give me the green light to Slap or Hit her back?

Depends if she is a lady or not.

I know, but society truly needs to change, this shit has got to stop, Woman are not weak... when people go on and on about... how weak Women are.. all you're doing is insulting them honestly.

Woman can deliver a nasty punch givin the chance.

Kek, screencapped.

If she want to be equal then slap the the equality shit out her

I'm talking hypothetically, in a better society.

I agree desu. What's funny is despite all the feminist rage, women are weaker by default 99% of the time

His Grandma didn't buy him his tendies? wtf

Is it ok to hit a trap in the face?

A man should never hit a woman first, and a man should never harm a woman more than is necessary to subdue her.

Women are irrational creatures and so it is in their nature to go on emotion fueled tirades.
A strong man will simply leave the situation if a woman becomes too obnoxious.
However when a woman resorts to physical violence it is not only permitted but required for the man to respond in a measured way so as to eliminate the threat of violence.
A woman in a frenzied emotional state is a severe danger not only to herself but to others around her and it is a man's responsibility to ensure her safety as well as that of innocent bystanders

What is this post

Beating a woman is like beating a small animal
You're hitting something that is inferior to you in every way that actually matters.
I like what the other user said
All woman have it coming even if it's just dos'. It's the same as hitting a dog though. After you do it a handful of times, and have set the fear of god in them a harsh scolding is all they need to bring back the memory that you will fucking wreck them if they don't stand in line.

if you were slow enough to get hit, it might not be in your interest to start a real fight

Yea, it's ok to hit anyone.

I think real woman are much more punchable though.

No, im sexist, i dont hit women. I would just avoid her, or stop her with my aikido.

Dodge that shit. Its easy to tell when a females about to slap you. They wind up. They need the extra momentum to defeat air resistance because females are weak and feeble. They also got it from a tom n jerry cartoon.

I'll take a slap or a kick, but if the bitch doubles up that fist she is stepping into a man's world and gets what a man has coming to him.

>capitalizing every first letter
There is a special place in hell for you.

Checked and Kek'd

Depends on the situation. If she's just angry and throws a single punch, retaliation isn't really necessary. Just brush it off and gently remind her that it's not wise to start fights with people that are bigger than you.
If she's angry and throwing a lot of punches, grab her by the wrists and restrain her. You can justify grappling and maybe one or two open hand strikes.
If she's actively trying to hurt you or she's using some kind of weapon, then bring out the big guns and fuck her up. Throw a jab to the jaw and she'll remember real quick which gender is stronger. If she's got a knife, take it off her and throw it away.

See.. this shit right here is the whole reason feminist even exist in the first place.. Men just go on and on about how weak Woman are.. but what they don't know if that you're insulting Women... so when Men allow so called innocent woman to have more privileges they fucking take over... and it's all because Men didn't see Woman as there equal.

Now Women feel the need to dominate over men because men have been pushing them down over the years... Beta male men are the issue..

Women are our equals.. they deserve as much respect as anyone else... they also deserve as many punches.

>So if a Woman Hits or Slaps me across the face, does that give me the green light to Slap or Hit her back?
Yes.
>Does having a Vagina really make you invincible?
No.
>What's your opinion on this Sup Forums?
If she does not want to get smacked, she should not start it. Simple as that.
>Is it ok to hit a Woman if she had it coming?
Yes, just don't use all your strength and keep your hands open, no fists.

>you now have the ability to shove her if you still feel you need to
If anybody pulls a weapon on you, you should knock them out before they hurt you.

>A man's fists are for defense, but his open hands are for teaching lessons.
I like you.

Honestly couldn't agree more.

you a fucking pikey mate? only people I know from school who got in fights that often were gypsies

Equal Rights, Equal Fights

Probably a pole whos parents moved out of london
>tracksuit
>old town full of blacks and muslims

The scenario was that you towered over her and she was using a bottle or something not a knife. Shoving her or kicking her away will still look tons better than beating the shit out of her. Now if she was bigger than you or roughly equal that's a different story.

If she punched you then yes, hit her. If she slapped you grab her wrists and tell her to calm down, then calmly remove yourself from the situation. Women are like children, and you have to react in such a way as you would to a kid.

Don't wait until she hits you. You need to teach your woman to behave. God approves:
>and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

People who slap women/children are scum desu.

If she hits you you hit her, gender is irrelevant in this case.

Nowadays, absolutely.

We're living in a time where women want to act and be treated like men, so it's only right that you should oblige them.

Why type like that? Are you gay?

Fuck I hate gypsies, you just reminded me of their existence.

First you laugh when she hits you, then you do what this polack says. She won't do it again

nah. just a ''SE London chav''

Middle class surrey lot are cucks when they're in their teens.

Funny how they're all OUT voters now.

When would I ever be in a position for a woman to slap me? What could I possibly do or say?

No.

Its also not ok to date a fucking idiot that makes you want to hit her in the first place.

protip: you both are probably idiots.

>If you earn respect through violence then your authority is pretty weak and no amount of violence will make up for this
This is what leftist retards actually believe.
So you're going to tell me that the authority of ohhhh EVERY FUCKING EMPIRE TO EVER EXIST ON THIS PLANET WAS "pretty weak"
Fuck off Poland.