>5 days away from the most important election in western history

Trump will win

Hillary will win

Ther will be a tie.

Jill will win

KEK says I will win.

dicks out for Harambe

Dubs will win

Alien vs. Predator: Whoever wins, We lose.

I will win

what about putin

>yfw the fate of western civ will be determined in 5 days

Jeb! will win.

Ok enough fail gets Trump is going to win by the name of Kek

Trump Emporer

>tfw no children to tell how a Mongolian sand painting forum summoned an Egyptian god and won the election for trump with meme magic

>its 2155
>The chaotic thing that is the never changing flux of human DNA, somehow managed to let the r selected type of behavior resurface again.
>the K selected offspring of the ones who carried out a genocide against the jews, and the r selected whites, and other bad races, cant react again, or are reacting too slowly to a new emerging threat
>as it has been so for millennial
>and so the war against the jews starts up again

Sweden will win

Kek will win

We either get a wall or we get a war.

Jeb! will win. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

PRAISE

The hype is real. I'm literally shaking, Sup Forums. Hold me.

Eh, don't really worry about it. Either way, things aren't going strong out of the gate.

The problem with this last election cycle is how fuggin' dirty it got. When you have both sides hating each other so much, and you have candidates that only 9% of the country voted for, in the primaries, and could stomach for 99% of the year, it greatly hampers the future president's ability to lead. The country isn't going to fall in line and support the office either way.

Do you think all those assholes that think Trump is Hitler are just going to go away on Jan 1 2017 when Trump takes oath? Do you think the single-issue-and-that's-the-second-amendment are going away if Queen Hillary ascends to the throne?

That's why WallStreet is having a fit. We've poisoned the water hole. If shit happens, the president's not going to be able to act in a healthy, authoritative manner that the office requires. It's a shitshow. We just gotta hope nothing "bad" happens for at least the first two years of whoever ends up being elected -- at least long enough for them to redeem themselves in the eyes of their detractors (they won't)

Trump will win

/thread

Sup Forums will win

If Trump wins we'll have fun shitposting on tumblr and twitter and collecting butthurt here
And if hillary wins we will not even have to leave and can just all pretend we were for Hillary all the time and mock the "drumpftards"

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

>Do you think all those assholes that think Trump is Hitler are just going to go away on Jan 1 2017 when Trump takes oath?
well yeah I don't see why hillary would keep paying them to have that opinion

Trump's got it in the bad. MSM is collapsing on Hillary, people are losing voter confidence,and Don said in a live rally that like Hillary voters in five swing states can change their votes if they're regretting it already.

*bag

Kek forgive my typing transgression.

Jeb Will Win