Tfw old Swedish culture is top tier

>tfw old Swedish culture is top tier
>tfw government dont give a fuck and wants to import muslims

literally what do, i cant sleep at night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can bend over like every other swede

In the river of mankind, deaths are but drops of blood in the ocean.

id rather kill myself than going down as a traitor

Silly swede you didnt have a culture.

>le ebin finlandia banter to change focus from crippling depression, loneliness and 17 hour shifts making scaffolding for 30 kronor per hour for the swedes.
I suggest suicide for both of you. Or get annexed by norway.

To every man and women comes death soon or late, but how can man die better, than facing fearful odds for the temples of his fathers and the ashes of his Gods

>Swedish culture
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahaha good one merica

le epik viking ss
beware the fury of the norsemen you guys!

just go farther north they cant get you there, use your longboats and shiet

>get annexed by norway.
Right... youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

If it makes you feel better, Sweden is far from the only European state that does it best to stop being a nation-state for the indeginous people.

KILL EVERYZING

no drama so nobody will reply

better write how you were raped

ELDEN STIGER, BRODER.

>government dont give a fuck and wants to import muslims
i hate when ppl say that. i get it that its Sup Forums and social structure is different here but i just dont buy shit like 'gov oppresses us and brings ppl we dont want'. we fucking want them alright and stop denying it. the same goes for germans.

trips of truth?

They accept them because of "European values" - can't turn anyone down.

Yeah i know but the government are calling the shots. They dont always say exactly what they want to do before an election

>swedish
>culture

no novelists, no poets, no composers, no painters, no film directors. kek

Honor your culture.
I know vikings had some respect for their women and would have never tolerated foreigners raping them. Apply the punishment they gave to rapists.

abba is swedish

>They accept them because of "European values" - can't turn anyone down.
>Yeah i know but the government are calling the shots.
bullshit. actually my point was that your societies hold nothing against muslims. dont deny it. i dont even mean current leftist brainwashing. both germany and sweden have been importing muslims for decades voluntarily. So stop that crap that some evil forces make you accept them. You want it. I dont mean you personally as we are on Sup Forums but mojority of ppl for sure

Live on a farm in peace with your aryan wife and having 5 kids. Thats how life was for most people, i dont wanna be a part of this modern shit

You forgot Europe.

>actually my point was that your societies hold nothing against muslims.

they hate them, which is why they need to be controlled.

>voluntarily

yes because they have put themselves into a moral dilemma.

Most people don't want them, but most people are also not ready to ask the governments to change their current policies since it's deemed racist.

people need to be controlled* so they aren't racist

ye i get it

its called "social contract" and is a form of ruling

"well-fed" cattle don't think and accept anything, they excange "good life" meme for their country and loyalty

if you think its bullshit read wikipedia

>they hate them, which is why they need to be controlled.
>yes because they have put themselves into a moral dilemma.
and again bullshit. you have been importing turks since like 70s in millions although you bordered on poland. Do you remember 2004 when Poland accessed EU. You block your job market for Poles and now you opened it for Syrians. So stop that shit.

Yes it is bullshit. We signed an agreement with Turkey, why didn't we sign one with Poland? Maybe because Poland didn't want to send their people off?

it was illegal for poles to work in western germany during cold war. those were your laws. you are racist alright but towards poles actually. dont get me wrong i dont give a shit. i just dont buy bullshit when krauts or swedes are crying about muslims. it was just stupid to choose them over east europeans. we on the other hand as much as we dislike ukrainians and despite having a beef with them we in general base out immigration policy solely on them as they are white and christian.

>Implying the people had anything to do with this

Your lack of understanding truly blows me away.

actually i understand everything. thats exactly what i said. you are racists towards poles and you are pretty much ok with muslims. dont worry you are not the only one. the same goes for anglos and frenchies. like i said - i dont give a fuck, but stop complaining about your govs as they express prevalent opinion of your societies