twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*dolphin noises*

responsible for this godawful animation

Venture Bros can't pay all the bills

doing God's work.

Chirp!

oh shit is this titmouse?
i better start watching it

There is nothing wrong with the animation, the issue is with the character design.

It's bad on purpose. Helps to defllect accusations of pedophilia.

saving American animation.

god damn right

Has there been more episodes greenlit yet?

They got a second season going, yes.

It better get a proper budget then. And a writer that doesn't steal literally every major scene from something else.

FUK YEA.

Damn thing was majestic. Felt like a proper Bluth project turned into a series.

Which was also its handicap.

Why is titmouse so based?

Because.

I want a tutorial on that animation and what materials they use.

I think it may still be their custom flash suite.

Is there any way a normie like me could get their hands on it?

You may want to specify, since there's at least 5 Titmouse shows ITT right now.

>tfw Body Bags animated by Titmouse never ;_;

That show was surprisingly great. It was like Wakfu before Wakfu turned to crap.

Something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=NRRQfI61i0Q

Maybe this helps:
video.tv.adobe.com/v/4867/?autoplay=true

are they? That show got cancelled

all good shows get cancelled, the shit ones stay forever

It's because Disney is incompetent and only care about their gawd awful sitcoms.

That show got them a lot of attention and ultimately more work (enough to open up a whole new studio in Canada).

Now that Poni movie tanked what will happen to hanazuki?

>great
Lets not overdo it. It was pretty decent, but it had some major drawbacks.

Nikos VA sounds like the most annoying little shit in the world.
The last ~3rd of season1 has choppy animation due to lack of funding
The writer (art director?) stole scenes from other things so often you could make a game out of guessing where most major scenes were lifted from.

It was decent, and I would like to see more if for no other reason than Lyra, but it doesn't really deserve a spot on a must-watch list.

Looks pretty good, very Motorcity-esque.

On a semirelated note, I recently found out someone did an animated trailer for The Pro some years ago. Unfortunately it's pretty shitty.

Seeing as it's a show for kids under 8, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Okay... and that is relevant because?

>Nikos VA sounds like the most annoying little shit in the world.

I thought it was kind of endearing. A bombastic barbarian in the body and voice of a little kid.

The two aren't really related in any way. It's a new franchise, its own thing, possibly even Hasbro's attempt at replacing MLP. They've already greenlit two more seasons for the show. Season 2 is coming early next year, along with shorts, original stories, they're already in the early stages of planning a film, etc. They've invested too much into the property already to drop it after only one year.

And thank God, because I need more of this lovecraftian adorableness in my life. The wait for S2 is torment.

>Niko-and-the-Sword-of-Light-post2.jpg
That filename is giving me some odd Gawker vibes.

Motorcity deserved to get cancelled because there were too many things character-wise and story-wise that were just half-baked or poorly conveyed.

It also deserved to get them more attention because it looked fantastic and was a great demonstration of what can be done on a modern TV budget. I don't mourn the loss of Motorcity, but it does make me hope that some day they'll do an action show with a completely solid execution.

Yes
I need more Kiazuki

It's honestly a good way to introduce really young kids to action/adventure cartoons. It's simple enough to not confuse kids, but not too simple to insult their intelligence and could keep an older person's attention.

I know they sell their 3D head software at least.

>tfw no cartoons about going fast right now

Where?

What happened to rimba racer?

Unf

chirp

People say that but it really does. It’d be a huge fucking thing if it was, like, Hey Arnold animation at least.

the only studio with literally NO bad works

>another cartoon on the "it's not shit so it must be cancelled" list

Even Breadwinners?

I'd like to know as well.

only paying $14 an hour for their full time employees.

What's this?

Nevermind, Niko and the Sword of Light. Oh a reason to use my Amazon Prime video thing.

Really? Because I knew people who went to work there and were making up to $1000 a week.

Maybe to the Taiwanese

Link?

>only paying $14 an hour for their full time employees.

This is bullshit.
Titmouse pays really well.

Source: I work at Titmouse

It could if they could put out a season more than once every quarter century.

Which shows did you work on?

HOME for Dreamworks/Titmouse
and a bunch of shows that haven't been announced/shown yet.

Future-Worm?

Can confirm bullshit

Source: I work there as well

Home was done by titmouse as well? I'll have to get on that. I've heard good things mostly on Sup Forums but never got around to watching it

What did you work on?
Also I never really thought about how an animation studio works. Is it just a bunch of animators and you get split up to work on different shows?

HOME is comfy kids cartoons. If you like things like Flap-jack you'll probably like HOME. Same humor, And Thurop was involved at the start too.
Donny is best character.

>is it just a bunch of animators and you get split up to work on different shows?

Pretty much, but there is lots more than just animators (background artists, props, characters, color stylists, flash builds, story boards, etc).
Everyone is on teams and that team works on a single show until that contract is up, then if you're good you get moved onto another show. Repeat until you're dead or the studio runs out of work for you.

do you get to choose what you work on?
was there anyone really adamant about working on big mouth and getting to draw kiddy bits?

>do you get to choose what you work on?

Kinda
Really depends on how good you are and how much pull you have at the studio. We work on lots of little projects and pilots. And if you hear we have something really cool, and you really want to work on it, you can let the higher-ups know and try to get put on the project. If you're good and passionate you'll likely get put on it because passionate people work harder.
Otherwise you usually get put on projects and just roll onto new teams when they appear. Good artists seem to get tossed around on projects a lot. They are pulled onto new things to help them out, then quickly onto something else because there is always a need for them. Otherwise you just take what you can get.

> getting to draw kiddy bits?
Titmouse is pretty well known for being a weirder studio and having people a little more open about their kinks than most places. That said, I didn't hear of anyone openly wanting on to draw kiddy bits.

As someone who used to work there, you're usually contracted to work on one show at a time. Also keep in mind that each of the 3 studios generally work on their own shows (Home is done in Vancouver, Hanazuki is done in NY, Big Mouth was in LA I think.)

big mouth season 2 when?