New South Park. A prequel episode to TFBW. How hyped are you?

New South Park. A prequel episode to TFBW. How hyped are you?

Good. Hope they don't fuck it up.

>facebook
why do they have to keep doing this shit?
we can't just have a fun Prof. Chaos vs Coon and Friends episode?

South Park is still going?

Well I assume it will be a prof. Chaos vs Coon&Friends, but Butters will somehow use Facebook against them? He has to come up with ideas that Simpsons didn't do yet.
Also the title implies that it will show how kewn n friends split up like in the trailer for the game

Fuck yeah

Looking forward to it.

Will Wendy finally show up again?

I wonder if she throws tablets like batarangs.

BUT WILL THERE BE CREEK?

>Wendy being hot
fuck

probs some kind of setup at least

I doubt there will be much. There was a ton of Creek in Put It Down. And they're broken up in TFBW so there's also that.

She was there in the gender wars thing in season 19.

*season 20.

>And they're broken up in TFBW so there's also that.
exactly, that itself will create a story for them in TFBW and also I won't be surprised if there's something leading up to their break up in these episodes
Creek still haven't had their Guitar Queer-O moment and breaking up gives them an opportunity

That probably means that we're going to see how they break up in this episode

>these episodes
isn't this just a single episode, not a multi parter? The game's out by next week's episode right?

That makes sense.

The next episode is only a day after the game comes out. A two-parter isn't unlikely.

oh you may be right, I assumed it would be a trilogy like the stick of truth lead-up
and to be fair that was kind of disappointing? because it didn't show how Stan and Kyle repaired their relationship between the black friday trilogy and stick of truth where they were suddenly just like pre-You're Getting Old, so they might just compeltely not show why Tweek and Craig break up lol

If TFBW let you romance a character, who would you romance?

Any answer other than romancing Butters as a boy is wrong

Stan, I wouldn't even consider the others

omg how do they expect anyone to ever play on mysterions side?
Cartman has the best people of the show on his side.

Butters: Should be the 5th boy but he serves as a great duo with cartman
Craig: Craig
Cartman
Jimmie: Thank fuck hes not Timmeh
Clyde: he was funny as hell in TSOT

vs

Stan: Booorring
Timmeh: Timmeh!
Token: Literally token black guy
Wendy: holy shit kill me now
Kenny: Taking thing way to serious in South park
Tweak: meh

Bebe. She has boobs.

Butters. I remember Trey and Matt actually talking about the possibility of a romance system in the game. If they actually included it and allowed you to romance Butters regardless of your gender, I would've bought ten copies of FBW just to show my support.

Butters belongs to Kenny so I would not take that from him.
Probably Clyde. He's a cute chub.

Hey anons; when you make your new kid, do you make yourself or an oc/silly shit?

>Bebe
>Heidi
as a girl
>Kenny
>Butters

what does it say about tweek and craig?
>dating but fighting
>tweek - spaz, paranoid (ep. with craig)
^does ep. mean "especially" or "except"?
>craig - only [something] guinea pig (& tweek)

>Stan: Booorring
how to spot a pleb

I make myself. Not like anyone else is going to see it, and it's easy wish fulfillment.

cares about
idk what ep means in that context

I take it Butters will later realize that no one uses Facebook anymore.

it's only 'cares about' guinea pigs and tweek I'm p sure

Except...obviously

>craig - only [something] guinea pig (& tweek)
It's "cares only about guinea pigs (& Tweek)

"ep" is either except or especially, but I feel like using "esp" for especially is so common, I don't think anyone would use "ep" instead, so it's probably except. I've seen some people say it might be "exclusive partner," but that makes no sense in that context.

Stans Mom&Dad are way more fun to watch that stan. Stan is just supposed to be the most normal person in South park.

I've only ever seen ep used for episode, which is true, Tweek had an episode with Craig, but it's also redundant. What a mystery.

Why not just tweet the chart to Matt and Trey and ask them what it means? They have a twitter right?

>butters
>perceives cartman as close friend
>perceives
shit that's depressing

>They have a twitter right?
lmao no. Only South Park official twitter which I 99% sure is just run by some execs.

Holy shit there is a lot here that I never knew
Cartman and Jimmy are actually friends
Clyde flirting with wendy? Stan cuck incoming? would make for a great quest in SPFBW
And stan being jealous of Scott???

"buwhahaha by spreading fake news about The Coon i can ruin all his credibility and be voted most popular villain/hero"

Excuse me but how can you not love him in episodes like Woodland Critter Christmas (yes, Cartman writes Stan as someone who would put in the effort to help a bunch of animals and be manipulated by them and it's totally accurate), Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride, Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow, and Fantastic Easter Special?

Yea but butters is to socially retarded to understand that cartman is not his friend.

But these are such old episodes sadly.

Yeah but most of the new episodes are not very good at all

he has his moments but they pale in comparison to Randy, Cartman, Butters, Mr. Garrison. Not to mention that his GF or ex gf(?) wendy is a fucking drag.
Stan is a cool guy just really plain most of the time. He add a lot to episodes when he is part of a larger cast but he cant carry as hard as some of the better character.

Season 20 was shit but season 21 is good so far.

>season 20
oh sweetie things have been bad for longer than that but season 21 is alright I guess (so far). I think it's partly due to th fact that they're done with the serialization
wtf? Randy is literally awful, he's the shitty protagonist of nu-south park, although he was actually funny in Holiday Special, so maybe he'll be good again? Even if he is though there's such an oversaturation of Randy. As for Cartman, Butters, and Garrison, I love them all but I do like Stan more, just a preference

Hating on Randy is popular because he's overused. He's still a fun character on his own merit, and the plots involving him can be plenty entertaining, but people are tired of seeing him in a major role too often.

>oh sweetie
unironically gb2 livejournal

Kenny of course
My character in SOT was already a flirt with Princess Kenny when she was a boy so it would make sense that she would have the hots for mysterion

>things have been bad for longer than that
I don't share this opinion. I liked S17, S18 and S19. All three had plenty of very solid episodes. And all three had less stinkers than S16 or S10.

One of the official episode pics.

I love Cartman's relationships with everyone
>Racial tensions
>Diabetes Jokes
>Secretly into yaoi

I'm looking forward to the Professor Chaos thread on Wednesday. I'm gonna scrounge for Professor Chaos art to post when it goes up.

So does Heidi get a costume?

Where did you get that

>dat preview pic
What the fuck is this and why do I feel so scared

I'd like to see Kenny act happy go lucky without his hood at least once. Every time we see him without his hood he's usually either annoyed or being serious. I wanna see unmuffled Kenny dance and sing.

Lets hope so

mark zuckerburg presumably

I'd bet good money that she doesn't.

Is that Butters house?

At the very least, shes written down as The Coon's weakness on his character sheet

But he ain't ginger

His hair has a slight gingerish tint. Only speculation.

i wonder if they will explain heidi not being in the game if she happens to not be in it

Where is that information

That would be so cute and sad it might actually kill me.

Full description out. "Professor Chaos has found the perfect tool to spread lies and misinformation about Coon and friends. In trying to save their reputation, the boys come face to face with Mark Zuckerberg."

Is there a link with all the known character sheets?

yeah when I saw that picture the first thing that ran into my mind was cuckerberg

He is so creepy in sp style though! His eyes! His face!

Oh so it's the wiki leaks episode all over again

Looking back I like the wikileaks episode a lot more now

Play a girl, romance Kyle.

Play a guy, romance Wendy

Either way I NTR Stan Marsh.

Hybrid. An OC with a bit of myself mixed in. That's why my new kid is black.

self-insert for guy
QT OC for girl
am i gay

Either Craig or Tweek to see if it's possible to cuck the other. If not, Kenny.

If anything, that makes you seem more straight to me user.

I love you you beautiful monster. Bonus points if you try it as a girl.

This time it's a "fake news" episode though

This happens every time. You hate the episode when it comes out, but after several years you find it nice. That's how I feel about s18 and s19

this is surprisingly non-detailed for a south park real person face in the current year

What if you're "other"?

I think they stopped making overly detailed people like they did in s17? s15? what period of seasons was that? Either way I like it better now

Elon musk and hillary clinton last season were pretty detailed if I remember right

Sparky.

Sounds familiar.

>^does ep. mean "especially" or "except"?
Is this a meme now?

Fuck I loved that episode.

Yeah, Just like in SoT, Cartman has the best ones.

>oh sweetie things have been bad for longer than that
Not him, but I strongly disagree. While seasons 5-9 were the most consistently great seasons for me, I still enjoyed the majority of episodes in Seasons 10-19.

Stick of Truth helped a shitton to give M+T creative motivation again
continuity worked for 2 seasons, serialization was a massive mistake but a forgivable experiment. This season's done a good job of dialing it back

>Clyde
>no mom!!
Is this a reminder that his mom is dead?