Literal riots over meme sauce

>Rick and Morty fans

better-off-rad.tumblr.com/post/166184458466/smashbike-smashbike-smashbike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NXxCPqsvxE
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
youtu.be/I5W956OrC8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it really this easy to influence people?

I weep for the future of humanity.

AS GOD INTENDED

Stupid people, yes. Good to know Rick fans are literally nigger tier humans

did you not pay attention in secondary school? controlling large amounts of people to do stupid things is a running theme throughout history

Right again as usual, user

They've finally gone feral.

they aren't evil, they're smart

>Los Angeles, CA residents
Well, whaddaya know...

Yeah, just look at political thing you don't like

>that
>a riot

Once again, Amerifats have low standards.

Did the stabbing actually happen or are you guys just meming? There would have been a news report on it by now

>implying the news reports on anything other than cops killing dindus or pandas being cute
Reporting on their viewerbase acting like animals is counter-productive, user.

This shouldn't make me laugh but it did.

Fandoms are retarded by nature, but people getting hurt over this is just too stupid.

I'M STABBER RICKKKKKKKKK

REDDIT
AND
MEMEY

I don't understand the appeal of this show. My friend tried to get me into the show... so I watched the first few episodes...and I felt like it was really just a bunch of poop poop fart fart lol le randumb shit. I legitimately believe Sonic Boom is a better shown than R&M.

MMM GET SHANKED

and it's only gotten worse since season 1

>youtube.com/watch?v=0NXxCPqsvxE

Fucking degenerates, the lot of them.

>brainlets shitting on the best show of this decade
heh, what else is new. pathetic

Guys, d-did we cause this? Is this the meme magic I kept hearing about?

If it is, I don't like it anymore. Please make it stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

Why does this take three photos to display when the middle one is adequate.

No, McDonald's wanted free advertising.

and here I thought Sonic fans were the autists.

If you can get 2 cups to reap people of their souls, then yes, anything is possible.

you don't understand the subtlety and nuance of the Szechuan sauce. I'm Szechuan RIIIIICK. Appleplated simpletens I pity you for not understanding Rick's philosophy of nihilism, which requires a basic education in theoretical physics

Good thing Rick and Morty Fans are smart.

Oh man. I cant wait for the fall of the US hegemonic power. I gotta remember to thank Putin for this.

they are just meming, no one could be that imbecile

There weren't any riots or stabbings and there wasn't any violence, just high-octane autism and fan cringiness and people spending tons of money on garbage for emotional hysterical reasons.

Well considering people are going apeshit over dipping sauce?

No one was stabbed. One guy here made a joke today that someone was, the Sup Forums joke showed up in Google searches, it's us talking to ourselves again.

I hope the next president declares a monarchy

>"Pickle Rick" and "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub"
>REEEEEing
>other videos include him handing out Mein Kampf in school
>as well as going to a Berkley protest with a bunch of Sup Forums memers supporting him in the comments

I guarantee this man makes "REDDIT AND MEMEY GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY" shitposting threads on this very board.

>Implying Merkel wasnt the one working behind the scenes to isolate the USSR

All it takes is some sweet sweet memes.

Some employee stabbed another employee at a San Jose McDonald's on Saturday afternoon. But I can't find anything saying it was because of the szechuan sauce.

>lives nearby the area
I'm glad I was busy around that time. otherwise my brother would have dragged me to this mess.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up pickle* u have to have a very high IQ to understand me, t3h PeNgU1N of d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see my humour is very subtle!!!! thats why i came here, to meet ppl with a solid grasp of theoretical physics like me _... im 13 years old (im intellectual 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch rick & morty w/ my girlfriend (only her eyes can see my tattoo if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO deep!!!! she has an IQ within 5 of my own of course (lower) but i want 2 meet more intellectual ppl =) like they say wubba lubba dub dub!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of friends here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to pull an Abraham, boi

R u grill
Plz respond

Do people who watch the show actually believe it's really intelligent or think they're smarter for watching it or is it just memes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Picture of the stabbing

I assume you have a source for that, but evem so, inter-employee violence sounds way more like some personal grudge than anything connected to some ad stunt that only happened at a few locations.

Those poor employees, how do they even deal with these autist

Back and I found the article I think you were talking about, it says a guy had a fight with his manager and stabbed his manager during the fight. It doesn't sound like it had anything to do with this.

fox news was talking about this earlier, they were asking who is to blame for this

>"lmao retards how could you be so easily manipulated"
>proceeds to parrot stupid shit that never happened because he read it on Sup Forums

really makes you think

No but fights did break out.

wow i bet you're IQ is so smart? so higher intelligently of you? edgey scum. fuck your own mother!

IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK

Go to bed, Russia. I thought Russia liked R&M anyway.

This is autistic peoples "Air Jordan" moment, y'know, this, how black people go nuts over that.
youtu.be/I5W956OrC8k

More like Justin Roiland had a weird obsession over a McDonald's product nobody else remembered and McDonald's realised that it was a good opportunity for free advertising.

You seem upset

Okay so apparently the stabbing was completely unrelated to the rick and morty shit

What do you think

Shit, forgot pic

This feels like satire, but I know it isn't.

How do Americans feel about becoming clown-central nation?

Well we still have the largest military force by far, so other nations should be much more concerned about us becoming a clown nation.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Welcome to globalism, where corporation brands replace religion and culture.

>B-but Morty! God isn't *urp* real Morty!
This joke isn't funny anymore. That hurt to type

>mfw I have his shirt

Nigga...people have DIED en masse over Soccer matches before

Hundreds have DIED over a literal stool before

Humand are and were. How do you think religions work?

Yeah but we're not allowed to make fun of sports fans for being insane.

I had a dream last night that there were an angry mob of Rick and Morty fans at my local McDonald's. After shouting nonsense for a few minutes, a truck unloaded with a year's supply of sauce for everybody. They ate it and there was another riot because it tasted bad. But they still ate it because well, meme master Rick told them too. Could this actually happen in real life?