OH MY DEAR JESUS, THIS TIME IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

What is Erdogan thinking, guys?

Please tell me this is not how it all goes down.

>://www.independent[.]co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-ready-for-war-with-turkey-over-who-should-control-mosul-a7394071.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCvUKpMQ4Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iraq will get rekt

They will false flag Turkey as an excuse for throwing nukes around Europe.

fpbp

based roaches will destroy iran tbqh

Who is they?

This is the mentality of Sup Forums

>Country doesn't go absolute madman mode
Make fun of it

>Country goes absolute madman mode and starts mini happenings
BASED ROACHES. GO GIT 'EM

Wtf have u even met her ? Hmm didn't think so lol

Redemption is possible for all, even filthy roaches. Even >leafs. Get out there and kick off a happening to earn your redemption.

>starts mini happenings
Turkey will be the dead of Modern Civilization. His leaders are literally out of their minds. THIS is the fucking happening.

The (((Jews)))

THE RELATIONSHIP IRAQI SPECIAL FORCES HAVE WITH US SOF IS TOO TIGHTLY KNIT

TURKEY IS ASKING TO GET INVADED

stfu faggot america will be the death to modern civilization if they elect hillary.

Also look at putin he won't leave his seat without starting ww3.

Screenshot this. Turkey will be the next dictatorship the US overthrows.

I just knocked over a garbage bin hopefully it makes the news

Erdogan has no business in trying to retake Mosul, he just doesn't want the Kurds to have their own state. That's all there is to it. That's why he has been fighting them in Syria (even crossing the Syrian border). Kurds have taken a leading role in the region, specially now fighting to liberate Mosul. It is only logical they will be protecting the interests of the autonomous regions they control in Iraq, and of greater Kurdistan.

Read:

>://www.nybooks[.]com/articles/2016/11/10/iraq-terrible-battle-mosul/

Time for freedom and democracy

>Two shitskin nations fighting
>this is how it all goes down.
el am ay oh

Isn't most of Iraq's oil towards the northern area of the country where Mosul is?

is it finally time for war that will cancel the election.

Erdogan is trying to revive the Ottoman Empire.

>spot the kike

He's trying to protect greater Israel from destruction at the hands of the shi'ites.

this

>Hate Turkey
>Hate Iraq more
Go Turks.

You already tried and failed.

Hahaha...
I mean..the u.s couldn't take over iraq and even holding control over areas was or is a fluid concept so erdogan will fail ...his only option are massive human rights violations and genocide and ..you know...our governments just wait for something like this in every "interesting"countrys

the "anglos"

This guy knows whats up.
Doesn't matter how you look at it it will lead to the u.s attacking turkey one way or the other

Por que interesas?

>This will lead to the cleansing of 50mn Arabs and Africans in Europe due to high amount of Turks and Iraqi's.

LET THE CLEANSING BEGIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=JCvUKpMQ4Kk

>You already tried
Bacon strip, learn to identify a false flag. Turkey is a nation with a long history of successful coups, and yet they did everything wrong in this last one. Why is that?

I am more worried about what putin is gonna do about it, i don't think he will sit and watch.
Turks are in for an unforgettable ass whooping if the bear steps in.

ftfy

Idiot. You clearly don't see the big picture and the allies we could easily have instead of this globalist nightmare we now have where over 90 countries are involved in all the events happening now.

>expecting the average Sup Forumslack burger to see further than 'remove darkie'

This.
It's in Revelation.

>expecting people to not think you are ISIS
you have to go back Mohammad

Can't wait for the day we take Mosul and deport kurds along with syrian refugees.

Fixed it for you

wft I love Turks now.