Right Wing intellectuals

>Right Wing intellectuals
>Right Wing scientists
>Right Wing literature
>Catholics

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/nikola-tesla-the-eugenicist-eliminating-undesirables-by-2100-130299355/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Right Wing intellectuals
Roger Scruton

>>Right Wing scientists
René Descartes

>>Right Wing literature
Dostoevsky

>>Catholics
Pope John Paul II

there's absolutely nothing wrong with any of that

>GM Hopkins
>WB Yeats

>Left Wing intellectuals
>Left Wing scientists
>Left Wing literature
>Muslims

>Ezra Pound

If you're liberal in 2016 I can garuntee that you are also none of these things (Catholicism isn't even a negative point)

>B-but muh religion and traditions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>DEGENERACY

I know Mehmed, we'll never compare to the groundbreaking Turkish contributions to advanced rape theory.

>If you are not right-wing then you are a liberal
kek
>CATHOLICISM ISN'T EVEN A NEGATIVE POINT
double KEK

What's the argument?

>I-i support some leftist economic policies but i am right wing

Neither of those are arguments. You can be Catholic and be pro-science, pro-abortion (for rape cases), pro-gibsmedats, etc.

>You can be Catholic and be pro-abortion

fuck off

Is there even any right wing scientists? srs

>>Left Wing intellectuals
>>Left Wing scientists
>>Left Wing literature
>>Mud faced pedo worshipping slime

You don't believe that a woman should abort a child if her or her child's life is in danger? I feel its a grey area

>Replying to a T*rkroach thread
Amateurs.

Most all of them. Turns out that believing in a perfect fantasy government that ignores all potential flaws doesnt actually do well in grounding a person for scientific research.

Most leftist scientiats are the type that bring up amazing theories that are disproven five years later when people realize they negligently skewed the data.

Name 3.

>Islamic feminists

You posted a picture of one already.

Muhammad

I honestly hate muslims

Tesla didn't care for either side. He was metapolitical.

Still waiting for those 3.

you go and tell those filthy kuffars who's boss
inshallah my friend

Alfred Nobel (leftists hated him because he had a monopoly on dynamite)

>the left wing
>a fucking roach

>Turkish intellectuals
>Turkish Scientists
>Turkish literature
>Muslims

Metapolitocal my ass. Tesla is a known eugenicist. Im not going to bother with three because you are the type who would argue that using behaviorism to control the population is a centrist belief.

smithsonianmag.com/history/nikola-tesla-the-eugenicist-eliminating-undesirables-by-2100-130299355/

What....he was praised by the left for his desire to maintain international peace.

>Im not going to bother with three because

You haven't even mentioned one.

(((kys)))

bb

Hello macaco
how does it feel to be a retard?

Trully a kebab of worst kind.

(You)

> R O A C H E S

you have not answered my question
you're a rightard, and i'm not. and i'm curious, how does it feel to be retarded? could you please tell me?

(You)

remove them

seems like rightards are still too primitive to communicate with humans

>(((kys)))
Oh fuck you got me. I just proved your favorite scientist, your idol, whom you have a picture of a statue in his honor saved on your harddrive, is actually a hard-left eugenicist whose ideas have seen more use in thirty years of steampunk fiction than in 80+ years of continued research in electromagnetics. but alas, i am in fact a cryptokike, and with that revelation, i must die.

>you
>human
Memes aside
The left does nothing but insult, destroy and disrespect anything that's good
The right is always right
(You)

>The left does nothing but insult, destroy and disrespect anything that's good
Free Market, Religion, traditions that violate human rights are not "good", my rightard friend
i'm only here to insult you. the left is here to btfo your retarded kind with facts

>humans rights
>Rights
Nobody has rights user
Also dropped

>Nobody has rights user
this is what rightards unironically believe

Any historical or religious tradition that is maintained by a culture has to have active effort by society to ensure that it is maintained. A significant amount of effort is put into ensureing their continued existance. Traditions such as all saints day are dead, not because they were 'wrong' or 'not good', but because not enough people cared enough to preserve them.

If any of these traditions violate what you consider to be human rights, it is because no one who participates in them agrees with you.