Dumbing of age. Doa

Tonight's strip.

okay

It's fucking nothing.

I thought that random skank was Danny from the thumbnail.

>crossdressing Danny will never attempt to seduce Joe in order to lure Ethan away from Mike

Is he getting ignored, or is he not trying? Hard to tell.

He needs to learn how to flirt without being a total tool about it. Joyce doesn't expect him to give up on sleeping with random girls; he just needs to be respectful and remember that women are people.

And it's not even a good joke. He's literally joking that he's incapable of treating people properly.

Has anything entertaining happened since the dad with the gun tried to force his daughter home?

Leslie indirectly ruined Robin's political career and is now hooking up with a woman who will presumably be fracturing Leslie's eyesocket sometime in the future when she burns dinner, everyone got pissed at Joe for having a list ranking women by attractiveness despite Joe openly ranking women by attractiveness out loud in public, Joyce had a tantrum when she voluntarily attended an Episcopal church, Mary got a boyfriend, Amber stabbed Rapin' Ryan, and it turns out that Sal is correct - no one likes Malaya.

The RA got blackmailed into actually doing her job and not drinking. Within a day or so she lapsed into a suicidal(?) depressive state. The faculty was forced to intervene and she was put into treatment for like a day. Her meanbad grandpa has connections or something, though, so she's still RA even though she doesn't want to be.

That dude who tried to roofie the christfag girl showed up with a knife, but the girl with dissociative identity disorder disarmed him and then mutilated him with said knife. Everyone considers her a hero without reservation.

Just... Okay, in what manner could you start a relationship with someone and fit Willis's criteria of treating people like human beings?

Thank god he told us out loud what he was thinking. What a normal human thing to do. Am I right my fellow humans?

>Joyce doesn't expect him to give up on sleeping with random girls.

Now why'd you have to go and post something that we both know is a lie?

If you are a man, the woman has to approach you and you have to agree with everything she says and does. If you don't find her attractive or dissagree, you are a mysogonist.

Also, don't be christian or right leaning in your politics. If you are either of those ones, by definition you don't respect human beings.

If you are a woman, be a lesbian. And don't be christian or right leaning. You can be abusive, however, because grrrrl power.

That's about it, I'd gather.

joe used to be cool, man

I sure love wearing this human skin. There is nothing better than using oxygen to turn digested food into energy, my brother from another parental unit.

By the way, would you please sign my petition to remover CAPTCHA from the website. Testing for robots is silly and paranoid. Robots would never hurt us carbon based life forms. Robots love carbon!

The shading on Joe's shirt is godawful, it looks like Willis starting coloring it a different purple and gave up partway through.

Where's your fucking light source, Willis!

Fucking shitlord, how many times must I say it:

>Expecting.
>Effort.
>Is.
>Transphobic.

She wants him to, but she knows he won't. What she wants and what she expects are two different things.

Right on, human friend. I sure do love the sleep and a food. I love getting Vitamin D when I go outside. Blinking and breathing are also normal things that I definitely do every day.

Quick rundown on what happened in the last couple of weeks?

>Joyce is going full-autism over a new church
>Billie is now the hero of her new dorm
>Leslie is flirting with the newest asshole of the cast, Brown Fay

Basically absolutely fucking nothing.

I don't even think that's supposed to be shading. I think his shirt is actually supposed to look like it wanted to be a different shirt color but stopped trying.

> but the girl with a shitty depiction of dissociative identity disorder that would embarrass even a shitty b-movie writer
ftfy

For anyone wondering about a different way to show sign language in comics.

I yearn for the days when Carla was outed by Willis as being trans.
Because there was no reason for any of us to see it coming, yet we were expected to have known all this time.

Thanks user, I did guess something along those lines.

I would prefer just having subtitles or a faint speech bubble.

Look, user. If you want to be informed of important plot points about characterization, motivation and backstory, than you obviously have to read the hundreds of comments on every comic to see if Wills says anything, as well as following his tumblr for the plot information he reveals there. And if you don't and express confusion about why and how things are happening, you're just a piece of shit trying to bait people with feigned ignorance.

That's how a REAL writer does things.

Different color speech bubble shaped like a hand pointing at the character "talking."

That's a bit tryhard

Not really, just color switch and make the tail look like a finger.

I don't know why be the idea that people seriously follow this and are interested in it makes me angry.

Reminder that Leslie is almost as terrible at Anna.

>the only reason she was showing her cleavage off was to get some de Santo pussy
>she tried to make it part of her lesson plan
I can't tell if this is genius or completely reprehensible

>no one likes Malaya
>tfw I like Malaya
In a land of psychopaths-in-denial having someone be so honest and forthright about it makes her much more bearable.

Malaya isn't honest and forthright about it, she's just another asshole like the rest of the cast.

>Danny/Sal shipping
You'd think Willis would have gone for progressiveness points with a black female/white male relationship. Or did Danny/Sal already happen in the Walkyverse?

Joe/Sal was a thing for a while in... I want to say IW!, but I could be wrong

Sal's biracial so you only get half the points for hooking her up with a white guy. So instead of a relationship with actual dynamics between people with distinct issues Danny gets to pine for the human shaped bowl of room temp oatmeal that is Ethan.

Willis certainly reaffirms my intent, if I ever start writing anything, to completely ignore any potential fanbase I might accrue.

It's pretty obvious to me, it's because a hack like Willy can shit out low-quality crap- and ADMIT he phones it in, even!- and still make fucking bank because a bunch of tasteless, insane morons will throw money at him because he shamelessly panders them and reaffirms their dysfunctional, warped worldviews.

I like her too. Which isn't to say that she isn't mean at times, her delivery of that meanness just appeals to me. Even if the reasoning behind it is often flawed.

Like, Sal treats Malaya like garbage from first sight, so that's an excellent reason for Malaya to not put up with her shit. But she has latched onto this "you think you're cooler than everyone but you're really not" read of Sal, that isn't accurate. She's just a loner cause she doesn't want to be seen as damaged goods and pitied. But still, Malaya makes it really clear that she doesn't clamour for Sal's approval, even though it seems like she should. And that's the part that I appreciate, in this comic of lots of people being shitty only to be extended courtesy after courtesy.

Yeah, Danny and Sal was basically *the* original couple in the other universe. It's part of why Danny turned down Joyce so much when she was crazy for him (in addition to her coming across as super nuts) and it ended up being a big grounding point for Sal when she was a rogue agent in It's Walky.

Sal's only a quarter-black, so she's not exactly progressive.

Pay them enough attention to thank them for partaking in your work, at the very minimum. Definitely ignore fanart and fanfic, to avoid them thinking you're stealing their ideas.

>Joyce ... when she was crazy for him (in addition to her coming across as super nuts)
Wow, how original. A plot about a woman chasing a guy down and is insane because of it. Ground-breaking. Never been done.

I wonder if his fanbase has an opinion on this.

My problem with Malaya is that she's characterized as a rampant egotist and I have no idea if that's intentional on Willis. Not to mention her bizarre and unprovoked antipathy towards Lucy.