Really makes me think

>11 states alone can win the election
BURGERS WHAT THE FUCK

Sage this stupid shit. Op confirmed faggot.

>NJ
>Blue
I want my fucking state to be red. I hate how annoying this shit is.

see

user confirmed CTR shill

>texas goes blue
not in my fucking lifetime
its fucking commiefornia bong, those faggots are fucking insufferable. top shelf degeneracy

I'm with you
I will laugh if NJ is red after election day. I dont know too many people who even feel like voting, but I will.

lad, thats not what is being argued, its the system, If one person gains those 11 out of the 50 states, they win, what the fuck.

>not in my fucking lifetime
yes if mexicans keep pouring in

Democrats just need to fill Texas with illegals and the US becomes a one-party state

maybe not this election, but your lifetime? yes.

this is quite possibly the worst map i've ever seen. you have no idea about the demographics in any of the states do you?

>TX blue
>DC red

>ITT: Retards
ALRIGHT FUCK STICKS, OP ISNT TALKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL ELECTION, HES TALKING ABOUT THE SYSTEM, THESE ELEVEN STATES ALONE COULD WIN SOMEONE THE WHITE HOUSE DOES THAT NOT SEEM FUCKED TO YOU?

>blue texas

this really did make me think

You dying in the next 10 years?

70% of newborns born today in Texas aren't white. And combined they vote 80% democrat. In roughly 18 years, Texas is going to be blue as fuck.

Higher populaces

That's the way population density works. Goats can't vote.

Yeah, of how incompetent you are. This is just blatant non-understanding of the electoral map.

Not the fault of the system that nobody lives in rural shitholes the electoral college numbers are based on census data. It's not a god damn conspiracy.
I do believe though that every state yes even major democrat(CA) and republican(TX) should all be purple states and no state should be guaranteed a party all the time though.

the electoral college is to avoid this, no?

Should increase the minimum delegates and cap the max, cause it makes no difference nowadays

Democrats just need to turn TX and it's over forever

39 states is enough to do anything without the consent of the senate, house, or president desu.

If 3/4ths of the states ratify an amendment, it becomes ratified in the US constitution.

>the point OP is making

>your head

>Trump winning Virginia but losing Florida and Pennsylvania

Trump would win those two other states before he'd win Virginia

TEXAS BLUE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA

Keep laughing, retard.

Texas is red this year, but it's definitely blue soon enough.

>57% of Americans live in those 11 states
bit mad lads.

true, but i dont think the major populace cares enough to do that.

> one candidate gets the majority vote
> most Americans voted for that candidate
> autists freak the tuck out b/c autism
I don't see a problem here

>Michigan
>blue

>What is population density?

>thinking it won't be red for eternity after the wall and deportations.

did blacks and whites forget how to fuck? holy shit nigga

Literally every state will be blue soon.
It's going to happen.
I've watched each election as TN slowly has a few percents more towards blue.

The only thing that could save us is a draft.
Any male or woman left over without documentation excusing them from the draft is either drafted or moved out of the country.

North Carolina is off the table you shitskin fucktard

i would kek till the end of time if tejas goes blue. I just voted for hilldawg in tejas this week. Many a latino were there voting. I read in texas magazine that record number of latinos and muslims registered this year in Harris county.

if it happens, it'll be this year. I know lots of repubs not voting for trump also.

lel. I love the "its not a pro trump post, so i guess we will call it shill and sage"
you know it's against 4chin rules to announce a report? you stupid fucker

not if trump gets elected ;^)

Is it possible to have a tie? What happens then

electoral college decides,, and since its repub mainly, Trump would get it.

get necked nerd virgin

it's based on population you retard

>after the wall
lol literally never going to happen

just wait and watch user. in 4 years you'll think...wtf was I thinking? Oh yeah I wasn't.

wall is literally never going to happen. ever.

>NC blue

I don't frequent this site but I have been sharing this everywhere I can because it makes a good point about our perception today, all political nonsense aside it shows the destructive mentality for what it is.

>after the wall and deportations.
One can dream. But who besides Trump has the will to make it happen? Can he drag the entire government along with him?

Fucking is part of it, but not having a border is the bigger problem. These people literally walk into our state every minute of every day and no one bothers to tell them to leave.

>The only thing that could save us is a draft.
You know for a fact only whites sign up for selective service. There's a solution to this problem, but white guys dying in another one of isreal's wars isn't it.

do yall not have a red governor?

nah im on lunch break. going back in ten

i haven't been laid since June though. I'm due user. thanks for that reminder. ;)

lol tx blue

u r a nigger

even if every single illegal was deported, that's not going to solve this problem.

Everyone but Camden, AC, Trenton, and the trash lining at the NY border are voting Trump.

It's literally gibs and millenial cucks who drag us down

I would be even worse if there wasn't a electoral college. Those states like Cali would have way more power and stats like New Hampshire would have way less power.

talked with a lot of Hispanics in Harris and most seem to be going red.

>not if trump gets elected ;^)
Trump can't stuff these newborns back in the puta's wombs.

Every one of those spics being dropped today is by tragedy of law a legal US citizen.

not the beans I know. of course this isn't harris either. north tejas

Fuck off back to NeoFAG.

north Texas is always red man lol. are you sure you're from Texas?

When has Trump said anything that would fix this? illegals aren't the problem, deport them all and this problem is still here. Our country is not white anymore, and it's only whites that go red. Republicans will still win elections in the future, but they won't really be republicans they will keep watering down their party until they are basically one in the same as the democrats

Enviros warned against population growth.

Republicans said fuck that, I want foreigners picking strawberries.

Then they opened the country to globalization.

Massive population growth continues. 40 million people in last 20 years.

Saw a headline today from Vancouver BC. City puts tax on foreign ownership. New home sales go down 37%. That translates pretty simply. All the population growth is immigration. All the economic growth is sales to foreign interests.

Meanwhile muh millennials can't make the connection between a and b to figure out why there is no jobs, no affordable housing, and etc. ... probably because they were 'educated' by the system ranked 19th in the world going to 30th.

Unbelievable.

> MA going red

What a story, user.

I had a dream last night.
This is what I saw boys.
No idea if its possible or a pretty damn good outcome but whilst worrying about the state of the UK. This map came to me in my dreams.

TL;DR worried about UK before bed. instead got US election map.

Summon the elector delegates

Why don't you people change from Jus Soli to Jus Sanguinis then?

not really, they make Republican party the workers party then the Northeast can nullify Texas. Shit changes all the time, Republican party has been pretty much controlled through hot button issues that have more to do with morality than actual policy.

give up the gay marriage shit (which doesn't matter at the federal level) and the abortion shit then you introduce alot of, if not most of, the independents.

I read that in his voice. Hello Warhammer bro.
Also kek wills it.
Praise kek.