Not to be a "we r lejun never forgive" fag, but is this going to be the best November 5th ever?

Not to be a "we r lejun never forgive" fag, but is this going to be the best November 5th ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM
youtube.com/watch?v=RdLx0PPRS4A
rt.com/news/365164-assange-interview-wikileaks-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will be pretty disappointed if there is not some sort of happening. Preferably pertaining to the American election, but I'll take a foreign happening as well.

Don't remember the sauce, but I know that there are rumors that the FBI and possibly some other intelligence agencies plan to drop some spice on the 5th. That's cutting it incredibly close though, so I am not holding my breath.

2 days aren't enough to plan something big.

But the timing is funny.

Between faggots larping and the fact that the fucking FBI is actually investigating the ragged cunt shillary I do not see it happening.

If it does happen, it's some real resurgent Anonymous shit instead of the (nowadays) way were they report twitter handles and accuses them of bigotry. I'm really hoping it's something though, I'd lose my shit and plaster that shit all over kikebook and probably rub it in some of my friends their faces.

Yes.

Wait a minute, didn't Anonymous say they would take down the entire Internet soon? Could it be the fifth of November when this will happen?

What would this accomplish?

I don't know, making the Internet a more free place by taking all of it down?

Anonymous is al over the place right know, what do they fight for nowadays anyway?

People addicted to facebook would commit suicide?

martial law or something similar probably.

If I were to make a sign to wave at a rally what should it read?

I'd be okay with that, we all know we have Facebook (speaking for myself here but assuming) because a bunch of your friends still use it and the social shit we engage it. Aside from that I fucking hate it and the kikery-datamining that is going on.

We Stand with standing rock

Taking down the Internet would cause chaos for atleast a few days.

I can't find the damn link or YouTube video but Assange is doing an interview on the 5th. The only excerpt they released is him saying they did not receive information from the Russians.

It's on RT.

People probably wouldn't even vote. They wouldn't be able to Google Maps their way to the polls.

55,555 days from the First International to November 5th 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM

>KEK wills it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdLx0PPRS4A

So strange that he would be talking about his sources he has always refused to confirm nor deny. what changed?

Because the US keeps blaming Russia. He doesn't want that because it could further ruin our relationship with them and possibly spark a conflict.

Found it.

rt.com/news/365164-assange-interview-wikileaks-russia/

I guess he just really really wants to fuck over Hillary Clinton. I honestly think this interview is going to be the final nail in her coffin and I'm very curious if he chose Guy Fawkes day on purpose.

nothing will happen. anonymous is a bunch of attention whoring faggots now

Is V for Vendetta actually worth watching? Or is it just another meme movie?

Its shit

It's fucking cringe. Don't bother if you're over 18.

I heard some bad kids saying something about it when I was on my way too church

It's a fun movie. I saw it before the whole chanology thing, so I got to see it without the fedora filter.

lol no one is taking down the Internet except for the us government. These faggots with their little ddos program cannot sustain an attack for an indeterminate amount of time because the isp they are using will ban their ass once a complaint is made.

So do it from a gov network?

Assuming they have the resources to not only hack in but then log on to a console to run the program, for hundreds of people. Highly doubtful.

Read the comics. Wayyyyyyyy better than the movie. Natalie portman couldnt act her way out of a wet paper bag. That bitch kinda tuined it for me.