>was involved in various charities
>tesla car driven taken over remotely and sped up enough to kill driver
>multiple battery fires
>no suspect at this time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeXfCNwMG64
youtube.com/watch?v=rIoV60cIu7s
youtu.be/JzWHZngfONo
military.com/daily-news/2016/07/03/former-seal-death-tesla-autopilot-triggers-probe.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/oct/07/context-what-kevin-mccarthy-said-about-hillary-cli/
youtube.com/watch?v=IByKxb8zx1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for india

Avg IQ of India = 82.

keks tbqhfam

>tesla
why in god's name would you buy a car that runs on non-free software, you're just begging to be assassinated

and people wonder why I'm against "self driving" cars.

wonder how long it'll take for them to say it was an unexpected glitch that was a 1/20gorillian and that there's nothing to see here.

my iq is 140 and my cock size is 7" and i work as a cook at delhi darbar for 100,000 rs starting

It's happening

This was actually a pretty smart move from hillary. Pleased the oil jew by making look tesla bad and sending the FBI a clear sign of what they are capable of.

Do we know anything else about this McCarthy? Why is he a former agent at 44? Why did he leave the bureau?

kek well memed

>22
Understood, sir.

They used my idea those fuckers.

>Pieces of the car were found 150 yards away

How fucking fast was he going? Was he trying to outrun somebody? Was he run offroad at high speeds? Pieces of your car wouldn't be thrown that far at slower speeds.

>engineering student
>everyone talks about how cool it is that Telsa cars can be automatic
>I'm the only one who is concerned that we will get lazy and depend on technology to to the point where we can't do shit for ourselves anymore
>everyone is "COOL AUTOMATIC CAR LMAO"
>this shit happens
It's all part of the globalist plan and Elon is part of it.

Here's the crucial detail you're all missing.

WOMAN DRIVER.

Conspiracy debunked.

Same way Michael Hastings died..

You realize once our road goes ALL AUTONOMOUS there are going to be tons of places that your car just plain out refuses to go. You'll be held to your blocs..

His car was probably hacked, Look at how Michael Hastings died, and witness accounts of it..

youtube.com/watch?v=MeXfCNwMG64 -- Relevant

>It's all part of the globalist plan and Elon is part of it.
Yes Elon wants automatic cars to kill drivers because that will surely increase the popularity of autonomous systems.

It's a simple way to get rid of political enemies that leaves less trace than those Ice Ricin bullets.

You don't even have to be near the guy.

Please kek don't let it be good agents that died.

>act like a fuck
>die

truly a conspiracy

Praise Kek.

nice to see I'm not the only engineering student who really doesn't like this idea.

not sure if Elon is a part of this. if anything it might be a smear on him.

99.9999% never crash and when there is that one asshole you have to kill you go in through the backdoor the NSA forced them to install (like the cisco modems) and make the guy crash

you must hate automatic transmissions also

i know i sure as fuck do.

3031313130313030203031313031303030203031313030313031203030313030303030203031313030303130203031313031303031203031313130303130203031313030313030203030313030303030203031313031303030203031313030303031203031313130303131203030313030303030203031313031313030203031313030303031203031313031313130203031313030313030203031313030313031203031313030313030

i hate betacucks like you.

drumpfkins btfo

this is only the beginning. there will be war between shadow deparments

Reminds me of Michael Hastings.

This is not a coincidence.

Not to mention its made of plastic and glued together instead of welded together.

Say anything you want about industrial glue. It all oxidizes eventually.

Just looking through his record, yeah. He pled guilty to failing to report his wife's corruptuon years ago. Think it was 2008. No idea which side he was on since I'm not FBI and just combing through the internet. Radio brought the story to my attention.

100%. -- youtube.com/watch?v=MeXfCNwMG64
ALSO -- You guys must realize once our road goes ALL AUTONOMOUS there are going to be tons of places that your car just plain out refuses to go. You'll be held to your blocs..

youtube.com/watch?v=rIoV60cIu7s

Who else /teamFBI/ since the beginning?

First learned that the FBI and CIA were nemeses about 4 years ago and knew team FBI was the team of JUSTICE and FREEDOM.

HAHHAHAHAH

POO IN LOO SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN

Fuck! Was he one of us? Says he was top of his FBI class and president of KPMAC holdings. Anyone know about them? Same thing happened to that ex-seal not too long ago and same to Mike Hastings. Ride a damn bike to work guys until we reach critical mass!

>According to his bio page on KPMAC Holdings' website, he was involved in many foundations and charities.

Holy fuck Stallman what an edge lord

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and usually have trust in the government. Not because I don't think they lie. I just think I'm not worth it for them to give a shit about so I don't usually buy into the usual Sup Forums threads.

This however worries me.
It's simple to execute, and could be carried out through the same vein using Patriot act or macarthyist psychology.
Noone would fight back because "if you have nothing to hide surely you have nothing to fear, eh buddy?"

Why the fuck would you not want to have as much control as possible over a metal box going 60 mph? I bet if they sold a brain chip that would allow you to joh on autopilot you would buy it.

So from this... botnet via cars is confirmed. Google meta data

>I just think I'm not worth it for them to give a shit about
>Noone would fight back because "if you have nothing to hide surely you have nothing to fear, eh buddy?"
You just admitted that you're the same.

nice try tesla shill, we're that not stupid here.

Meh I'm against self driving cars but I drive an auto transmission. It's a truck. I'd like to have both. Auto for commute and stick for a toy or Sunday car

Self driving cars won't go anywhere. Especially in the usa.

54 yrs
90000 a year
Wendys Chef

>DUDE AUTOMATIC DRIVING LMAO

i told almost everyone i knew that these things were dangerous, fucking ban these things already.

There are several reasons for self driving cars being useless and the #1 is the cost will be insane for So long. #2 is our absolutely abhorrent infrastructure that isn't getting fixed anytime soon. Sorry pal. Tech kiddies dreams get crushed by reality far too often on Sup Forums

Exactly

youtu.be/JzWHZngfONo

And the former SEAL that was killed, people reported it but left that part out
military.com/daily-news/2016/07/03/former-seal-death-tesla-autopilot-triggers-probe.html

Tesla cars run on a special modified version of Ubuntu so there is a high likely hood of this actually being realistic

I wonder if someone will give an alternative linux distro in the future

Manual is the only way to go. Makes driving fun.

WAIT WAT IF THIS IS OUR FBIANON?

HERE BUDDY

WOOO GO TEAM FBI

I seriously doubt it. our fbi dude is still on the inside and this was a former fbi agent.

with the release of the model 3 (low cost) it's possible, i plan on getting one myself just to see how shit these embedded devices really are

Well, so does steel.

The Telsa is a fucking meme car.

Elon can't be messed with IMO. He loves his company, and if the car was tampered with, he will say it.

You'll buy 4 new cars by the time the steel within an automobile has rusted enough to warrant it un-drivable.

He also fucks hollywood slag Amber Heard. Elon is confirmed for pedowood / illuminati elite.

Former FBI agent you faggot.

So...100,000rs is about what in real dollars? Bout Tree-Fiddy?

Automatic transmission with optional shift master race here.

>Automatic all summer long
>Manual shift in the middle of blizzards
>Pretend you're going through hyperspace while driving 35 mph on the highway while it snows 1''/hour

wtf is this some next level larping going on?

Yeah because when you leave the public sector you automatically cut all ties to the private sector and never, ever return to public sector

The killer has been identified as
Samwise Hydecrash

>why in god's name would you buy a car that runs on closed-source software, you're just begging to be assassinated

FTFY

Funny how the only other driver in the US to be killed in a tesla was a navy seal, hmmmm

You can say that about anything practically.
Also they have proven to be much safer than most modern motor vehicles.

They will make driving much safer if they catch on.

kek

He can't keep getting away with it!

>Be me
>Drive my Telsla on a road trip
>Get to Serbia
>Get shot down

Kevin McCarthy
President & CEO at Express Software and Services
Indianapolis, Indiana AreaLegal Services
Current
Case Pacer
Previous
Sigma Communications DBA Reverse 911, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Education
The Catholic University of America

Is this the guy?

>Pretend you're going through hyperspace while driving 35 mph on the highway while it snows 1''/hour
I thought I was the only one.

>if anything it might be a smear on him.
Could it be? Maybe you're right and the oil companies did it to make his shit look untrustworthy?

This

I require a cable operated gas pedal and parking brake in my cars. Fuck all this modern networked fly by wire BS.

Disregard message. I suck cocks. Wrong person's info. Looking deeper into McCarthy and checking to see if related to see if he's related to the legal entity that filed the voter fraud charges a couple weeks ago.

Same Kevin McCarthy?
emailid/8374

Doubt it, it's happened before, see

I actually do.

Maybe they got the wrong Kevin McCarthy.. politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/oct/07/context-what-kevin-mccarthy-said-about-hillary-cli/

Or maybe it was the right one (this one being FBI) and it really was to send a message from multiple angles.

DID FBI user DIE? NOOOOO

Good night FBIAnon, reminder Elon is our Guy.

Nope. That one is a Californian.

Possibly.

not relevant to thread

CNN has Gowdy for interview and uses own banners to BTFO interviewer @ 2:40
Gowdy's all warmed up by 1:39
youtube.com/watch?v=IByKxb8zx1c

There are at least two Kevin McCarthys.. one being the ex-FBI agent from Indianapolis, the other being a Republican representative from California- the latter being the one referred to in Podesta emails.

What are 3 top Indian dishes worth trying?

Yeah, that's all available on his website.

Look goyim, just get used to self driving cars, they're the future. The fact that globalist political opponents have been dying in them is pure coincidence.

read industrial society and its future

>that is illegal to look there.
fixed for EULA

to be honest that's my favorite stallman pic

>007
Storm is rising. Not safe to sail. One thousand Volts coming up.

2 kevin mccarthys

one is a politician

one is a ex fbi

None. Indian restaurants get shut down all the time for health code violations.

I shit you not, around here it's because of fecal matter in the food.

is that per month?
if so, it’s a quite decent salary

no shit
I'm devastated
really

>There are several reasons for self driving cars being useless and the #1 is the cost will be insane for So long.
Very good. This will clear roads from poofags. Finally free roads.