he ours

t. Sup Forums

that nog in the background.

it's got its own gravitational field

He's our guy

t. /fit/

fuck off we called him first

t. /ck/

I never followed this guy's story, but I'm pretty sure many people asked him why he wears oversized clothes. Anyone knows his answer to that? There is no way he's that stupid to not realize it himself

he wears old style suits from decades ago when they were tailored to be loose

>they were tailored to be loose
You know jack shit about style

did you just spend 5 minutes looking for a cherrypicked photo to suit your narrative? loser

They weren't tailored to be loose decades ago. That's actually a 1990's thing, especially with the shoulder padding. Also, he goes to thrift stores and 90's anything is dirt cheap for being unfashionable and "comfortable."

absolutely. He's a miracle of the universe.

he's r9k's guy fuck off

You're wrong.

The conventional suit of the 50s and early 60s looked like this. This is from a business style magazine.

Remember, back then businesses were the heart of conservative style. Posting shit from fashion magazines of the time gives you zero insight to what people actually wore. Things are "fashion" because they're NOT mainstream, not because they are.

Fooood reevieew

>Things are "fashion" because they're NOT mainstream, not because they are.

That's not...

Ah, yes, how is Barron's clone doing?

There is a difference between loose fit and oversized clothes. He clearly wears at least 1 size bigger than his. And his dress is not from 50-70s either

Maybe he's a poorfag who really likes suits, so he has to get a bigger one so he'll grow into it?

he's like 21 at least
he's won't be growing anymore

Yes

I doubt he can be picky about it. He had an interview not too long ago and he apparently lived in a garage with his suits lined on a wall

ban this
stop

What's the matter Chris, can't handle the memes?

You ain't nothing kid

yes he is

there's an interview where he talks about how he likes the older styled suits, and how he gets them for cheap since they aren't the "in" fashion now

Oh shit TOPKEK

You are a fucking fruit bowl if you know anything about style.

Reviewbrah memes are top quality, those movie posters are grade a material

Source to video?

Can I be your guy?

We already have one, sorry.

Fuckin dead.

Kek

Yes and if you care about style then you're a fruit bowl faggot too, so get out of this thread cunt.

Technically speaking anything before 1996 was decades ago. Only two, but decades.

Foreign ambassador for /adv/ here. We're willing to negotiate a trade deal in which we give you Pegasus in return.

Strong with the strawberry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5QzhS6-1tc