Gunnerkrigg Court

>Pretty much always, yeah.

AND THEN THEY FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And then it cuts to Annie saying "that man isn't my father, now tell me the real story".

5 more minutes until they fuck!

Surma will try to get it on with Tony and he won't know what to do. But after a long noght of fucking he will start to reciprocate her feelings

>the event the Court is waiting for is for them to fall in love

>Annie is just a breeding experiment by the Court

>AND THEN THEY FUCKED
This is so direct that it's gotta be post coitus.

Do you actually know what minutes are?

Stupid sexy Tony

And now we know the real reason Tony was so uncomfortable seeing Annie in that makeup.

Tony is a lot less autistic around Surma. He'll probably transform into a stud in the bedroom.

30 22-minute episodes.

She's going to rape him at this rate. Poor bastard has no idea how horny he's making her.

How can Surma be this starved?
Was Whathisname a really shitty partner?

Thanks Frieza

I get the feeling Court kids don't feel all that pressured to lose their v card as soon as possible. Either as a social thing or those nanomachines in their food doing something.

I mean the Far Away Morning chapter had a bunch of teen couples spend the night in an abandoned hotel and not fuck not rabbits. It's not realistic at all.

TONY IS AROUSED BY ANNIE WEARING HIS HOT WIFES MAKEUP CONFIRMED

>not an edit

More like disgusted. After all he went through to find his wife, Annie looking exactly her must have felt like an insult, no matter how unintentional.

microwave time

STOP TEASING YOU SUAVE FUCK

Nah, it's just Tony being autistic

I really like that Surma is the opposite of Annie.

>tfw you recognize the futa Muslim on male rape comic

You mean ALPHA AS FUCK.

Honestly the line is thin in places.

tfw you want the source.

Does this stud even know or care that she's a taken dame? Also wow poor Brinnie gets the cold shoulder and the clenched hands and Surma gets hot meals, alone time, and blatant flirtation.

God Tom was such a fucking ladykiller back in the day

>annie is her dad
>annie is an autistic weirdo

>implying Kat isn't the next big ten of his murder dick
Autistic technospawn with tony's genes and her soul when?

>Tony couldn't stand seeing Annie in makeup because it reminded him too much of Surma
I'm sure we already deduced that and all but fugg

Too bad this is a dream sequence

I'm getting the feeling that the only person who thought they were an awesome boyfriend was Eglamore himself.

Mop head Kat is best Kat.

What.
A.
Hussie.
How much of her time at school did she spend at her glory hole, do you think?

I should draw Kat getting fucked by Tony already.
Another idea I had is for a Wnsbury Janet exhibitionism picture in which they have sex in public to prove that they're in a relationship.
Should I stream today, and which one?

pretty likely, yeah

also either there was something fishy with that bug or the fire elemental breeding instincts are 2stronk

>the spoiler idea
only do it if you have people casually walking by still disbelieving

TONY CONFIRMED ALPHA

BETA KEKS ON SUICIDE ALERT

Haven't read the comic since they faerie told her she was shit
and i had to agree with the faerie
so i stopped ready
im sure it hasn't gotten any better since then i miss the early work it was shit drawn but at least the stories were nice

Oh, that was entirely the plan. ;)

>agreed with the faerie
>so I stopped
Why? I came twice reading that page!

>spoiler
doooo eeeeeet

That puts the REMOVE THAT MAKE-UP scene in a new light, he only wanted Annie to not be lewd enough to get a BF and die.

Too bad it is probably backfiring.

I'd be more surprised by this if we didn't already have the Surma masturbation scene from earlier in the chapter. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for positive depictions of female sexuality, but it did seem out of place in such a PG comic.

I woke up and read the comic and was like "TONY YOU SLY DOG" then a a few minutes later I remembered this and got horribly sad and just a little disturbed. Stopped me in my tracks.

>Tony unknowingly drives his daughter to go take the knot
If he can't knock her up there's no risk though

The what?

Is this flashback still in the context of being a story that Anja's telling Annie?

Did she just say "And then your father called your mother's makeup sexy and it made her blush"?

Let's not forget that the reason Surma went with Tony in the first place is so that Donnie could go with Anja to her dad's funeral.

Did the Court murder Anja's dad for their plan?

It's just a storytelling convention where, during the storytime, the audience actually time travels back and sees things as the happened. Anja's not describing every blush.

No, this is Annie imagining how it went down.
Annie wants her father to think she's sexy.
Think about it, if Surma knew her slutty makeup drove him wild, why would she give it to her daughter?

Tony, please control your autism.

Cuckergrigg court.

Alright, I'm streaming.
piczel.tv/watch/imaa

Should the background people only be characters from the comic or random people?

Oh god I thought he meant the lack of makeup was sexy at first

That doesn't make sense.

Eglamore's getting cucked.

Yeah, but it should be gunnerkrigg cuck, not cuckerkrigg court.

what does she smell like?

bitch in heat

Wouldn’t Surma and Eglamore have to be married for Eglamore to be cucked?

burnt toast

smokey

strawberries and chili peppers

Tony is alpha. That is all

Yoooooooooooo

He made Anne wash off her makeup because he thought it made her look very sexy?

I really hope this issue's bonus page is showing us this scene form the perspective of Surma telling Annie and Kat the story.

Fish

That explains why no one wants to fuck her despite her being willing and ready 24/7

Obviously.

What a dirty slut.

done with the first pic.

looks good :)
chat's a little intense tho

Nice.

>Hugging
>Now light flirting

Just a few more steps till the fucking!

Nice touch with the season change in their clothes and the trees.

At this rate we won’t be seeing any fucking for another 5 weeks.

Cucking only requires a romantic relationship. Who lied to you?

A cuckold is specifically a husband to an unfaithful wife, but these days people use it regarding anyone who's been cheated on or has a fetish for their partner taking on other lovers.

>Language is static and doesn't change
If everyone uses it one way that's what it means

"Always" is an interesting word choice.

WHORE

exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/

So now both Donnie and Anja (and sortof Kat) have taken their shot at telling Annie how broken Tony is and that they need to sit down and hash out their shit. I imagine if Annie doesn't get it this time they're just going to lock the two in a magical un-room and tell them they aren't coming out until they get fucking sorted

Or until they get fucking.

NO

I don't think this chapter is gonna help with Annie's feeling that her dad resents her existence.

So this is a tale about how her parents were assholes who went behind the back of another guy?

And the pregnancy.

If anything it will make it worse. Just antother example of "Your dad is capable of showing emotion and being a friendly likeable guy, it's just for you he turns into a robot designed for taking away everything that makes you happy."

I wonder if he has ever, in her entire life, told her "I love you". Given her a hug. Even smiled at her.

She already knows that's not the case. She chose to willfully disregard his own statements earlier. She doesn't have the mental break to fall back on anymore. Tony's going to have the same thing from Donald and now Kat since she's been clued in to the fact that he's fucking up his daughter from a fresh perspective.

I want lesbians. We already knew Surma was a slut. This is boring.

What are the odds that once this story/flashback is over Annie has a breakdown, throws a fit, and this whole tale backfires spectacularly by driving her even further away from everyone?

This is cute as fuck.

But I still think the way Tony is being handled is a but of a cop-out. I was looking forward to seeing why Surma would like him even as he appeared to be. It's too easy that he just turns into casanova.

Good