Pharrell tells women to vote for Hillary 'cause they all lyin ass bitches'

“Has she been dishonest about things? Sure. Have you?” Williams said of Clinton, before insisting that “she don’t lie no more than any other politician does.”
“I’m praying that women come together and save this nation. You think about the destructive things that have come from mankind, it’s mostly men.”

What did he mean by this?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/03/pharrell-williams-begs-women-vote-dishonest-hillary/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKkNbgCvAn8
youtube.com/watch?v=pPZDBF0kei0
youtube.com/watch?v=9V5VgolSyBo
ijr.com/the-political-edit/2016/11/726656-most-donald-trump-supporters-are-voting-against-hillary-clinton-not-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKkNbgCvAn8

Literally who

is he dressing up for a gilligan isle reboot?

He's a fag and his music sucks ass

>40 years old
>Looks 15
Black really doesn't crack

In the black community, the only trustworthy people are "they moms"

Sounds like some kind of faggoty nu-male rationalization to me.

You know you're supporting a losing candidate when you support them by going ''oh ok, maybe she's completely corrupt and dishonest BUUUUUT..''

I've never seen a single Trump supporter endorse Trump by talking shit about him. When people endorse Trump it's all
>he is a nationalist
>I like his policies
>the media have lied about him
>I like him as a person
>he is honest
>he is a great businessman

wtf I hate pharell "black lolicon" Williams now

Bacon speaks truth.

Dude's a fucking pedo.

No wonder he sounds like his balls never dropped and

>Listening to people pontificate on issues that they don't understand simply because they made a good song/TV show/film a few years ago

Does this ever work? Surely not?

Save this nation? From what exactly? The half of the population you don't agree with? Christ I hope Trump wins, and we can all bathe in leftie sjw tears for months on end.

>Celebrities refusing to bite the hand that feeds them

color me surprised

>they made a good song/TV show/film a few years ago

He made a good song/show/film?

Please elaborate.

CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR CAREER IS ON THE LINE

CLAP ALONG IF YOURE A BETA AND YOU VOTE WITHOUT A SPINE

Women will destroy western civilization because men let them. What a joke of a species.

That's because trump supporters worship him like the Messiah. He can do no wrong.
Whereas hillary is a human being and her supporters have functioning brains.

Not really.
It's enough to see him as a regular person.

>>Listening to people pontificate on issues that they don't understand simply because they made a good song/TV show/film a few years ago

lmao...no, but the self centered lil morons think we care...

Topcuck

A nigger this stupid doesn't have a say in anything relevant

His supporters don't. Otherwise the facts about his personality and past actions would drive them away from him.

Whereas Clinton supporters realize shes bad but nowhere near as bad as him.

Shouldn't you be writing for Buzzfeed?

Pharrell is a giant nigger faggot. Everything from his voice, to the way he looks and even his name is about as annoying as possible.

Thank you based Pharrel. Proving once and for all that niggers can indeed be cucks too.

>Pharrell
Literally who?

Oh my bad, I forgot using logic makes me a shill or (((MSM))).

no..your logic is flawed...moron

"Yeah, Hillary once curbstomped a newborn, but she's a better choice than Trump. The guy once neglected to say 'Bless you' after someone near him sneezed! You really want someone like that?"

You know, all these retarded musicians and celebrities are starting to piss me off wanting you lot to vote for Shillary.

That is literally the shittiest excuse I've heard. If they all liars, why should the vote be for Shillary

>Williams was born on April 5, 1973, in Virginia Beach, Virginia,[6][7] the oldest of three sons of Pharaoh Williams, a handyman, and his wife Carolyn, a teacher of Russian Jewish background.[8] His roots extend for generations in Virginia and North Carolina, and one of his ancestors journeyed to West Africa in 1831, prompting other relatives to emigrate from America to Liberia in 1832.[9]

Leave him alone, he's a master debater, he puts a dot at the end of each sentence and now you'll get an ad hominem accusation
you dun fucked up familia and now your record shall be forever corrected
think before you do shit

WE

>his wife Carolyn, a teacher of Russian Jewish background

how can he be that black if hes a half breed

surely his mom couldnt have been white, jewish and russian at the same time in communist russia

How so?

Who cares about some retarded annoying chink nigger.

>You think about the destructive things that have come from mankind, it’s mostly men.”

NIGGA IS WOKE

Most murderers? Men
Dictators, Tyranst, Despots? Men
Rapists? Men
Thieves? Men
Who kills more women than anyone else? The men they "love"

Men are inherently violent and destructive. Some of the greatest things we create (gunpowder, flight, combustion, atomic energy, etc.) have threatened our very existence.

fuck you feral

The other way around desu, most trump supporters will admit his shortcomings.

Good point tbqh. I'll push it little further and say it is the white male, the destroyer of the world and enslaver of human race. This guy is an idiot.

Not to mention he stole the "I'm Happy" song from Cee Lo and many other songs from various artists.

>vote for someone you know is a liar
>because my brain functions

You really will tell yourselves anything to vote against your best interests huh?

Botox'd to fuck you daft tubby yank

"Whereas Clinton supporters realize shes bad but nowhere near as bad as him."

a career corrupt criminal is "nowhere near as bad as him."

Wouldn't that just make his core fanatical?

Also,
ijr.com/the-political-edit/2016/11/726656-most-donald-trump-supporters-are-voting-against-hillary-clinton-not-for-trump/

Just look at their unfavorability/likeability ratings. One has honest, logical supporters and the other is a populist candidate riding on emotions and fweelings.

Did he have a song promoting rape culture a while back?

Oh look another faggot who got famous impressing retards by writing music with 3 chords thinks his opinion is worth a shit

>she don’t lie no more than any other politician does

Sure

Donald isn't a politican

CAUSE IM KEKYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A la "Happy" from Despicable Me

>Pharaoh Williams
WE WUZ

You should replace keky with Cucky

I hate being influenced by the way niggers choose to speak. I hate even more how much they've influenced the average person wth their nigspeak. I feel like some of my brain cells die every time they take a shit on the english language.

Yes

He is correct in that Clinton isn't exceptional, if anything, she is very drab and blasé. Euro politicians had much worse scandals, just look at Berlusconi.

BASKET OF DESPICABLES

Yeah, I've lied about things but NONE OF THOSE THINGS HAD TO DO WITH THE PROTECTION OF OUR COUNTRY.

Y the rasisam tho baka

Hi Ctr, didn't know you were still around

Cuck lel

I didnt know creating civilizations was distructive

Botox and he's only half black

>Pharrell Williams
That nigga should seriously not produce any sounds unless he's singing.

i was speaking in code so only us alt right wingers could understand

Because men are evil duh

Right, I forgot Trump divulged the xountries secrets, ssabotaged and schemed to ruin other candidates campaigns, hired fake protestors at her rallies, and had a hand it destabilizing many country's economies.

>Whereas hillary is a human being and her supporters have functioning brains.
HAHAHAHA, wow that's a good one.

I will make an English only water park in NH that runs purely off of liberal tears from the election just for you lads

>Implying his singing isn't annoying as fuck

>hillary is a human being

[citation needed]

Last time I looked Trump hasn't got people killed or defended a rapist by calling the child victim a whore.

Even if Hillary was perfect the Clintons need to step the fuck down. They've already held major political power for 16 years. What are we a fucking monarchy now? If Hilary becomes president you bet your ass her horse face daughter will be demanding the crown next because "muh last name"

>mental gymnastics

>she don't lie no more than any other politician does

Yeah and that's why people havent liked politicians or the current establishment for generations. This is not a good thing nor an excuse. It's an embarassment.

Especially when it comes from a memeber of the racial group making a ruckus about establishment injustice. And yet here you are sucking dick for the establishment puppets.

>men are worse because we've destroyed things in the past

Oh I fucking hate this argument. Men have destroyed but also reinvented, rebuilt and improved on what we destroyed. Women didn't do shit but bitch and complain it wasn't good enough.

Reminder that this guy made this video.

So by your logic, it's better to have a different named president than to have the most qualified president?

dats a juicey drumstick

So, you drooling effeminate retard what you are trying to say is:

>Who does anything noteworthy, positive and negative? Men.

you should not type what you think...it sounds stupid

Also, there's nothing wrong with having a monarchy. The best countries in the world are monarchies desu.

>looks 15

He looks like a 40 year old Filipino, what the fuck are you even talking about.

>anything

Nope.

Plenty of great women inventors, leaders, activists, etc., even when they had to fight for the ability to be recognized. Not so many have used their new freedom to shoot up a club, university, theater, etc., however.

>the best countries in the world are monarchies

But America isn't a monarchy.

I mean the countries with the highest Human Development Index, ie the most advanced societies. Mostly monarchies.

>It's okay to be dishonest because everyone else is!

You are without honour!

>ie the most advanced societies.

>societies that have been to the moon
>United States

Still doesn't add up. Why are you trying to pretend you aren't third world?

Niggers are giant mommas boys, they let their women shit all over them from childhood til death. I don't take one word this idiot says serious its meant for all the other insecure, fatherless nigger cucks to obey and follow him. Niggers and nigger lovers would drink bleach if this coonor kanye west told them to.

I wouldn't call Clinton a populist candidate

how does it feel to get brainwashed by feminism?

Perhaps you should visit some of the slums in your country and see just how great your country is.

see...you just typed again...when clearly you sound like a moron...

Nobody in the slums in the u.s. Is there for any reason besides their own or their parents bad decisions. If I on a fast food salary in the u.s. Can afford a 3 bedroom rental anybody could

>Did Iz do gudz masta?

TLDR Men are too smart to pay for music so Ill pander to women

i'm telling you this for your own self esteem...STOP TYPING THE STUPID SHIT YOU THINK

only 13yo girls and mentally retarded people think what you type