Only ppl with high IQs will understand this

Only ppl with high IQs will understand this

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/Limited-Edition-Mcdonalds-Szechuan-Sauce-/222671019046?hash=item33d83a1c26:g:iHQAAOSwEotZ2Wo0
youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heres a link ebay.com.au/itm/Limited-Edition-Mcdonalds-Szechuan-Sauce-/222671019046?hash=item33d83a1c26:g:iHQAAOSwEotZ2Wo0

To be fair...

People are conditioned to believe scarcity contributes to value.

There are people with more dollars than sense.

If you list an item for an absurd price and no one buys it, you lose nothing.

If someone does buy it, you made enough Australian Dollary Doos to buy a PS4 and three games.

Someone will buy it.

Only fags with faggity faggotry will fag faggots

>only finite number of 20 year old sauce packets
>incredibly high demand caused by sudden interest due to TV endorsement
there is a puny supply, and an incredibly high demand due to the number of people watching the show, why is it hard to imagine people will outbid each other to crazy

>phone pic
>in car
>being held
>price item at $20k

Can't they at least try to make an effort? So they just got out of McDonald's and made the listing while still in their car?

>Some retard was selling nuggets for 10 dollars
>He could've taken the packet and undercut this guy by ten thousand dollars instead

ERMAGERD, LOOK AT THESE TOTALLY AUTISTIC REDDIT MEMERS.

Stupid auctions on eBay mean nothing m8.

It's just a dumb auction. No one will actually buy it or eBay will just remove it themselves.

>comparing an emulator box to a packet of sauce

And the sauce is still more expensive.

There is literally nothing wrong with Scalping.

Simple. Because anyone with a critical mind wouldn't auction for a consumable at all.

This is all too difficult to believe because we like to think that we as sensible individuals can separate fact from fiction and that "corruptive media" doesn't affect us to a significant extent. We like to believe that watching violence doesn't make us violent and watching children cartoons doesn't make us manchildren. So how the fuck is it that this show has such a noteworthy negative impact on people's psyche and judgement?

its like a diamond
you cant eat a diamond, you can drink a diamond, unless you are an engineer you probably don't care about its unique properties
you wont accept a cheaper synthethic one either
we as a people decided we should buy these rocks because they are shiny, nevermind the incredible cost

these packets are no different, value of an object comes simply from people who want it

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

she obviously stopped to get her nails did, ass hole

What I don't get is are the people standing in queues and rioting for sauce

1) absolute vegetables who bought into a sloppy ass campaign?
2) scummy businessmen who hoped to snatch some packets and resell them for an extra?

Both are questionable but at least the second option is not as scary.

>never buys jewellry for his girlfriend
>never appreciates how they accentuate her nimble fingers, petite ears, swanlike neck
>never gets steamy sexual intercourse in the missionary position
>never impregnates wife, bound to you by the sacred wedding band
>never raises a daughter and buys her a lovely gem-encrusted brooch
What's it like being poor, lonely and gay?

>you can drink a diamond

you can drink anything that can be reduced to a powder

>ausfag
I see you, you shit-stirring fuck
west aus best aus

wrong

>these packets are no different
Except a diamond will retain its value. Fucking perishable sauce packets will not, especially when McDonalds makes it more readily available, which they've already said they plan to do.

They've released a statement that they're going to bring it back in all stores in winter. Way to fall for a meme, idiots.

Always tells me the original sellers fucked up their pricing.

I've bought Banana Quik on eBay. No regerts.

How else are you supposed to get a 1200 grade asshole?

I want off this planet

not even the actual mulan sauce packet.

basically selling rereleases as much as original release.

Seriously, If I could take one packet of that sauce and sell it like that I would do it. I would wait 2 days earlier, then sell it 2k or so.