Hillary Clinton. I will be voting for Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton. I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWCQTdDw7R0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good call

I wonder who's behind this post?

youtube.com/watch?v=yWCQTdDw7R0

How can someone be so ugly

It's astonishing how ugly he is. It's actually intriguing. Like I cant help but stare.

jew genes

>tfw his nose is larger than your penis

I don't even know who should i vote for yet

JEWED

he could make it work, ugliness is in how you carry yourself
too bad he's also a cuck

Fatal alcohol syndrome.

So this guy just records himself doing random shit and makes money for it?

TRUMP YOU COCK

I thought the same

Oh look, the Not-Country at it again.

How did his face get so fucked up? Has he ever addressed it?

By being a fucking kike perhaps?

Apparently it wasn't fatal.

He's a Belgian from Mole-in-beak.

This dude legitimately looks like some Shadow of Mordor orc goblin looking motherfucker

Unfortunately

Yes and there are five lights.

It's fetal alcohol syndrome, his mother was an alcoholic whore

>Fatal
I wish. the correct word is fetal fyi

>It's fetal alcohol syndrome
No shit, Einstein. I doubt it even has anything to do with it, by the way. He's just a filthy kike.

Would someone shop a pic of Hillary coughing up green globes compared to spurn queen from futurama

This guy is such a jew that he literally fits every single jew meme. Keep in mind, all it takes is one brave soul to make a "shot heard around the world" right now. This man has no secret service or protection. He's just another man, but one of high visibility. He's ripe for an opening shot.

>tfw you find out ugly people are actually ugly on the inside unlike movies suggest

>ruining dexter's lab with your shittier trump memes

kys

How could one man be so ugly? It really arouse my neurons.

HILLARY CLINDON

i'm still on the fence t.b.h.
casey is quite cool and i usually trust his judgement, but i'll see.

This is why I've said many times before that current year should be open season on cucks. Nobody cares about "fucking a white male" and to defend them or say white men are under attack, spits in the face of the narrative that they're trying to push. You could hypothetically attack Casey, John Oliver, Samantha Bee's hubby, Iron Man Tony Stark, and many others and they won't protect them. You could do "ANYTHING" (wink wink nudge nudge) to a beta cuck right now and they'll not defend them or say anything about it. John Oliver should be kidnapped, brutally raped, and murdered. It would shit all over the narrative. Open season, lads. Cucks should be first in line for the ovens.

he was literally a meth addict in a trailer park until he started youtube

Supposedly hes in witness protection as of a few days ago.

Some sort of leaked fbi email alluded to it indirectly sorry cant remember the exact phrase

He's so hideously ugly... why?

He doesn't even look human.

The better question is why is he popular? Oh yeah I live in a world of retards.

Idubbz should make a video about this guy

He's literally fucking cancer

That's because he's a kike

I'll trade you my Gary Johnson vote in NC

He's a kike

Nobody would care about this guy and (((they))) won't push a story about white men being a victim. Someone could... HYPOTHETICALLY (always be sure to include this for legal purposes) ... end this guy... and they'd sweep it under the rug. For all intents and purposes, he had it coming anyways for being a fucking white male. These are soft targets now.

Who am I to disagree with the number 1 Tsim Fukis impersonator on youtube?

I suppose his wife's family is now willing to give back all their apartheid era wealth.

I knew this guy in high school, he had some sort of weird deformity and they had to graft some and bone from his hip to make him a nose, kind of looks like this guy.

Actually (I shit you not) his name was Case come to think of it.

Like I've already said before. If we've learned nothing else from this election, media nobodies and small time cucks are easy targets. Casey Neistat is still a normal person. He doesn't have a secret service detail or a bullet proof vest or anything keeping us from touching him. He's a "fucking a white male" useful idiot who's shilling. He's an easy target. We should hit him.