Addam's Family

In honor of halloween post Addams

>Addam's

>Forever young underaged goth girl

Morticia was my first wet dream, probably why I get a boner for goth chicks now.

I remember a very lewd loli-picture of them kissing.... or more like mouthraping.

The New Yorker cartoons are still awesome and some of my earliest Sup Forums memories outside of Disney stuff

FIND THAT I NEED THAT

one of the poor souls lost to the foundry after the siege I bet.

knew a dude that wrote a nice Wednesday story there.

Morticia and Lily Munster, but who is the chick in the bandages?

It's not supposed to be the Bride of Frankenstein, is it?

I believe it might be due to the white streak

>no cousin it
Wtf

Eh, not spooky enough. Just looks like an ordinary Gorham chick.

Needs some kinda necklace or something.

Heck Abby has a keener look.

Ah she will be missed.

That time Scooby and the gang went over

Family vacation to Japan.

They've got a place in the Suicide Forest don't they?

>ywn be Gomez with a happy stable family, and big ass house

Just fucking kill me

They need to keep her straight, jet black hair

Is he the kid's cousin or a cousin of one of the parents?

second from the right is best

>take the penultimate Goth Chick
>dress her in regular, brightly-colored clothes

But why?

Why is it that of all the classics to be rebooted, this has been passed over time and time again? Addams Family is a goldmine waiting to happen, yet the last movie we got was in 1993.

I guess the other question is though, do we really trust Hollywood to do it right.

>trust Hollywood to do it right
I don't. The old comics and TV show are perfect, there's no need to remake it. Why can't we get new goth series instead of "rebooting" ones that are perfectly fine the way they are?

>Implying Wednesday would get all of her mother's natural looks AND all of her mother's sense of vanity driving her unnatural looks

I could see Wednesday taking after her uncle Fester.

If you were hired as the producer for a new Addams Family movie, who would you hire as director and who would you cast in the roles?

Honestly not much of a movie buff, so I couldn't give you a good answer.

I doubt anyone could surpass Raul Julia's performance as Gomez, or Christopher Lloyd as Fester, so any new film or show would end up a let down.

I mean, shit, even Tim Curry as Gomez in that direct-to-video movie still had me like "He's no Raul Julia." And that was Tim fucking Curry

Nice timing. It's Thanksgivings up in Canada today and I was about to watch the second movie.

tfw no qt grown-up Wednesday gf

The key is to reinvent the franchise. Keep the essential basics but do something new and different with it. The original tv show did it, the movie did it, the cartoon after the movies did it.

Wednesday wasn't even spooky originally.
It wasn't until that movie that rewrote her character entirely.

How would you even go about making a show about goth girls that isn't shit and doesn't get cancelled after 3/4 of a season?

You need to start failing at failing.