Yeah, this is coming off. Thanks, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/754kot/yeah_this_is_coming_off_thanks_guys/
noeatnosleep.me)
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Msoe0UAap0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please scratch your car for me

Are you 3'1 tall? what the fuck is going on there?

Absolute car pleb here besides putting on a really dumb sticker has he ruined his car somehow

>I need everyone to know how much I love Rick and Morty, I can't simply watch a show
You realize you were patient zero for this fucking epidemic of people you just now realize you should be embarrassed by

Why are you here instead of /o/ you idiot

No, those scrappers are made to remove stickers without damaging the car.

Blades get rid of window stickers pretty damn quick. Or any other kind of rubbish that gets there really
I've had this sticker for longer than you've watched the show, fuck off

drive less, tubby

>I've had this sticker for longer than you've watched the show, fuck off

You bought that sticker before AS aired the very first episode? You seem exactly like the type of schmuck who'd wait in line for McNugget sauce

Who cares faggot not my fault McDonalds threw the entire fandom under the bus

>threw the entire fandom under the bus
You mean revealed them for all the world to see.

If you were like me, and were born before Mulan came out, you'd know it wasn't ever something to spaz out over like this.

Or maybe they could start being a smart business and meet the demand for the sauce and acknowledge this cultural movement

>Let's spend money to produce a ton of sauce to get people into our stores for one day
>Let's not even send it to every store, let's ration it out
>Oh no, we didn't realize artificially limiting your supply would result in short supply. Now we're sending it everywhere forever, keep eating here
>Cries of "We did it, Reddit!" ring out in basements across the world

You got duped. Pray nobody acknowledges your cultural movement, they'll know they forgot to flush.

You neglected the part about the riots. Could've easily been avoided by having enough sauce for everyone. All their fault

You're a fucking damaged individual if you're going to blame a restaurant for not having some fucking sauce for starting a riot.

>riots

A random fist fight and some loud autism are not riots.

Nintendo short stocks their stuff all the time. Never heard about any NES classic riots.

It's almost like adults (which I am classing Nintendo fanbois as and not you, so take that into account when you reevaluate your life next) can handle disappointment without losing their shit like a toddler.

If they knew anything about business they'd just, i dunno, provide enough szechuan sauce for everyone because of the obviouis massive demand and avoid the damage to company image. And look at that, there's gonna be enough fucking sauce for everyone anyway. Just like I said there should've been. Idiot

>Fat fucks like him call you pajeet or nigger.
God I love seeing how ugly some of you racist fucks are

I am not racist

>I know more about business than a global, multi billion dollar franchise

You're baiting. Go out and reevaluate your life and how throwing a fit in a shitty restaurant over a sauce is infantile if you're not.

Well, your "global, multi billion dollar franchise" allowed riots to happen on their property that couldve easily been prevented

Wow user are you a business expert?

See The company rep isn't damaged, the only damaged rep is to Rick and Morty fans. McDonalds will be hailed as heroes for coming up with a vaccine against turning into massive weeping pussies when you can't eat what your favorite cartoon character eats.

>We're literally fucking meming on you
>Wubba lub dub dub, I'm loving it

They didn't allow shit. Quit blaming a company for retards acting like retards you absolute autist.

Yeah I forgot how Rick and Mort autists completely dismantled McDonald's from the ground up yesterday.

>implying mcdonals aren't the one making 1k bucks per sauce sold on ebay

As a Venture Brothers fan I have the biggest shit eating grin on my face right now.

How am I baiting
I'm actually not but you don't need to be an expert to see that what they did is stupid
I guess enron shouldn't be blamed for throttling power in california then either
They lost money and damaged their image. Again, couldve been easily avoided

Even before that. I think this trend in business took off with Amiibo.

>post a R&M meme
>WAAHH WAAAHH HE'S WHITE AND FAT THEREFOR HE IS RACIST AND BIGOTED

>How am I baiting
I'm hoping for your own sake you're just pretending to be retarded for (You)s and don't actually believe the stupid shit you post.

>God I love seeing how ugly some of you racist fucks are
Where are you pulling all of this from?

>I guess enron shouldn't be blamed for throttling power in california then either
>Nuggsauce is as important as power

Fill your bathtub, and jump in while holding a bunch of mcnugget sauce packets. Then get out and jump in with a toaster. See which one has a bigger impact on your life.

They didn't damage their image among anyone sane, and all the money they could have made they'll make in a month or two when they'll have the sauce and you idiots'll be slurp, slurp, slurpin' it up.

SInce I'm posting stupid shit It's a real shame that this disaster wouldnt have happened if they listened to me and I would have my sauce
I wanted to put a dr venture quote on my window before but I think I'll wait like 7 years for some new catchphrases from the next season. For now, wubba lubba dub dub!
same principle

No really, grab a toaster and jump in the tub.

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/754kot/yeah_this_is_coming_off_thanks_guys/
:^)

>It's fucking real
This is truly the gift that keeps on giving holy shit.

I'll jump into bed with it instead
Oh well it's been fun

>I'll jump into bed with it instead
Stick your dick in it with it on user. It'll mimic the feel of a real woman I promise.

>My name is Isaac Rockett. I own a construction company. I am a moderator for a bunch of subreddits, admin for snoonet, admin for Orangechat, Community Manager for LTM, have a small website (noeatnosleep.me) that desperately needs to be updated, (if you want to help me fix it, holler) and am a general meddler in internet things. I'm a builder/maker/tinkerer, and have a passion for decentralization in many forms.

>riot
Can we just call it what it is, a bunch of teenage autists throwing a shitfit? Calling that a "riot" is an insult to rioters.

I've already made my own szechuan sauce for today. Maybe I'll try your idea tomorrow

Fuck I can not stand Reddit's formatting. Every time I peek my nose in it bums me out.

>>Wubba lub dub dub, I'm loving it
Serious question. This just fits the McD jingle, does it? So did they took this meme and the sauce from McD?
How far it is that McD is secretly a backer of Rick&Morty and use them for advertisment?

Wasn't there a stabbing? I'd call that more than just a shitfit. And a shitfit is screaming like a child, or crying, or running out because they're so upset.

>fat
>tshirt
>sandals
>neckbeard

This video title officially says it's a riot

youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw&t

the stabbing was a dispute between a kitchen worker and their manager at an unrelated location not even supplied with sauce. it just happened to happen on the same day

>I own a construction company
Pfft

who the fuck is that

Nah I think you should really try it right now. Aintcha curious? It's even better in the pool or the bathtub cuz water is a natural lubricant. Now friggin do it

Does everyone besides me have the inability to shave and look like a decent human being?

>"riot"
The title is mocking the idea that it's a riot. That's what the quotation marks are for.

I cant reach the glowy orange wires when it's soft

Okay here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=Msoe0UAap0g

It's not as official since it has only 12k views but there are no quotation marks this time

You cant remove the sticker attached to your soul. You're one of them now.

I'm sorry that the fandom touched you in your no-no place. My decal shall remain in tact. I don't let the way other people enjoy things affect the way that I personally enjoy the same said thing.

How did this happen? Are they all just being ironic?

Only a few. Others are competing with the rest of the group to try and show how much more dedicated of a fan they are than everybody else. They don't want to be seen as filthy casuals.

thank you.

kill yourself Sup Forumsmblr

le autism spectrum

The bar for riots has really dropped.