Post your predictions for this Tuesday

Post your predictions for this Tuesday.

Also, what happens if pic related comes true?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.marquette.edu/facultyblog/2012/10/31/what-happens-if-the-presidential-election-is-a-tie/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/me2/maine_cd2_trump_vs_clinton-5897.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The vote should go to congress and they'll most likely put up Trump

Vote goes to the NEW congress which will almost definitely be under Democratic control contrary to what claims

Maine second district

Lol no it's republican you tard

CTR PLS GO

Not after the election fart nugget

Thanks anyway, guess I'll be awake all night to know the fate of the election. And hopefully to drink some lib tears for breakfast.

Congressional districts are too gerrymandered for the Republicans to lose control of the House.

That's inaccurate he was correct

Would Ruth "Blabber Mouth" Ginsburg recluse herself if the resulting lawsuits ended in Supreme Court?

It won't cuz he's getting ME2. Makes it 270. Good night n welcome to the White House President Trump...

This could happen. RCP map already looks like this except NH is blue by one point...recent polls show Trump is going to flip it. The results would be a tie if nothing else flips too

In 2000, Bush won the elections with ~500k less popular votes than Gore, but 5 more electoral votes. I suppose people didn't look much into it because all in all the results were pretty close.

I believe something similar is going to happen this election, popular votes will be roughly 50-50 in favor of Trump, but electoral votes difference will be 50-70 in favor of Clinton.

Do we get to see a civil war in this scenario, or just like in 2000, people will accept it?

Trump got dubs

>50-70 in favor of Clinton.

There is a reason your county is so poor, your education system sucks!

how fucking easy life would be if Denver didn't fucking exist.

Screen shot this.

>Nebraska
>blue

u wot m8

You dumb shit, they don't even change over until it's too late

50-50 I meant popular vote percentage
50-70 I meant electoral votes difference

Like 216 trump 322 clinton

Prediction is evidence that Jews caused the Holocaust is gonna drop

The electoral votes on the lower right side are glitchy. I mean to make it all red.

>50-70 I meant electoral votes difference

Now I have lost all hope that your county will ever be more than a giant cattle ranch.

You meant 30-70... NOT 50-70

At least this. No question.

I work as a lyft driver in so cal and 90% of the people I talk to are voting trump. I think he takes CA too.

I've heard this from friends there as well. And despite knowing that the polls are fake garbage, I can't see them being off by over 20%. Recent scandals may change that, but polls overwhelmingly show the Donald has no chance in Cali.

As a Lyft driver, you probably pick up a lot of people from out of town, too, right?

Let's not destroy it, we're more redeemable than boulder at least

t. Denver trump voter

Honestly the electoral vote tends to follow pretty damn closely to the popular vote, so in the event that Trump wins the popular vote he will more than likely win the electoral college or lose by maybe one state.

I do drive out of towners but mostly locals. talked to this black dude last night who was drunk and kept saying fuck the media and the government i'm voting for trump. he even said his buddy was talking to him a few nights ago and said "i think we fucked up with obama". the only people I find to be for hillary are hispanics who believe their family is going to get deported by trump

If the madman takes either PA, VA or CO, he will be the 45th.

spic here

contrary to popular belief, a lot of LEGAL spics are voting for Trump. My grandmother's neighbor is some lady who used to be the cook for the ex Mexican president. I convinced her daughter to Trump she's gonna convince the mom and dad

Also, a lot of my spic family, ALL legal fyi, voting for Trump. I guess 80% family being law enforcement gives it away

i can believe it, theres alot of mexicans in my neighborhood and i only have seen 1 hillary sign

>hispanics who believe their family is going to get deported by trump

They will IF they are here illegally!

Boulder Trump vote reporting in!

Something like 25 percent of Hispanics are possibly voting for Trump

With that map he doesn't need any of them

PA, CO, or NH is more likely.

Virginia is solid blue and has been for some time.

/thread

This will be the final result

The 4+1 from NH and ME2 will put us at exactly 270

it's going to be a nail-biter folks

What happens if both candidates receive over 270 votes?

I'm Hispanic as well. Full-blownsies. Born here. Both parents are citizens but immigrants. Family is heavy Trump, but my mom's side escaped a communist revolution and had everything stolen from her family at gun point, so there's some bias there.

I went to highschool in Central America (unfortunately). Got a lot of friends from there still. Many of them are as stupid as the stupid people here in hatred for Trump. They just want what's best for them in the immediate, obvious sense. Open borders and looting of US jobs. They don't admit it. Just call him racist against Hispanics, and that's that.

impossible, only 538 electorals.

Thats impossible, I believe.

>Clinton getting North Carolina without the high Black turnout that Obama got
Yeah no. The only way NC will go Clinton is if there's really high black turnout which according to early voting black turnout is down in pretty much all states.
Also, I think there's pretty good potential for Nevada to vote Clinton because of their high percentage of spics.

Watch .gif to find out.

Trump says there's voter fraud so I wouldn't put it pass the electors to vote twice which is why I ask.

>us """""""education""""""

Yeah, so this will be then.

This is exactly what I think Trump's most likely path to victory though there's still a small possibility according to recent polling that he will win Colorado.

He's taking Colorodo. This isn't even a question.

Then Congress votes between the two candidates and Trump wins.

Is he taking Colorado?

Oh my god could you imagine exactly 270

Calling it for Trump.

Your mother

Has ever happened in your history to have an election where the Congress had the last word?

This is possible, if not likely. VA is iffy to me, and I still think he has a chance MI and WI.

I'm almost 100% confident Trump will win PA. There are so many pro Trump signs everywhere. There's no support for Hillary in Philly and word is, septa is gonna shut down the week of election so it's gonna keep a lot of hoodrats from coming out.

How does splitting maine work?

The ones living in the city will still be able to vote, surely? It's the people in the suburbs who won't, and I'd assume they're more likely to be Republicans than the inner city folk.

They have 2 separated districts and crazy voting laws.

There's one county in Maine that is separate from the rest of the state and they lean heavy Repub. It's one Electoral Vote, I believe.

Most states are winner take all, some aren't

He's not winning California. San Diego here, there are reasonable people still living in this place but it's nevertheless filled to the brim with Hillary support. I've met a few people that show support for Trump but they are by and large silenced by the vocal majority.

He was up +3 in VA in a poll either yesterday or today. It could happen.

Yeah. Can't imagine it happening They'd much rather vote for a criminal who compromised national security every moment, from the moment, she had any modicum of legitimate power.

m8 I already voted for him but you're a retard if you think Trump can win California

reminder trump only needs one of these to win

As much as that would be amazing, it won't happen, even if it happens. Dems will not give over a blue stronghold state, they make sure it goes blue

Andrew Jackson vs John Quincy Adams 1828? Not sure on the year

Needs both Maine cd1 and nh famalam

>va toss up
no it's blue
>PA
it's blue as well

Under the terms of the 20th Amendment to the Constitution, the newly elected House of Representatives, which took office on January 3, will then vote to elect a President

law.marquette.edu/facultyblog/2012/10/31/what-happens-if-the-presidential-election-is-a-tie/

>TX
>red
Gonna go stripy, boys

If you take away the poll that ended a week ago it's tied

Holy shit

>when you buy land from the french

>Democrats decided to run someone under 5 FBI investigations
>almost got away with it

NYPD literally saved western civilization

>hillary wins 270-268
>two of her unpledged electors are trump supporters
>they vote for him instead

what would happen? i think this is allowed.

Trump would become president provided those faithless electors were not bound by some state statute.

>tfw USA will never be a sitcom where Hillary and Donald share power as president.

Why even live.

your pic + CO

yeah i meant faithless. i expect there would be an outrage though.

>Democratic party sues
>goes to supreme court
>split 4/4

The US would slowly slide into civil war

This is the absolute most accurate map based solely on recent pollings, no advantage either way.

The only assumption I made was that Trump wins colorado but loses PA. It can be either or, they're both polling within a 2% margin. Brexit was within a 2% margin and we saw what happened.

Isn't the FBI making an indictment request soon? This could easily begin to slide away from her to the point where she and every Democrat who supported her disappears forever

Retards like you are why democracy will fail. Honestly just kys

>This is the absolute most accurate map based solely on recent pollings, no advantage either way.

No it's not. The last 3 polls in New Hampshire have been at +1, +4, and tied. He actually has a higher chance of winning it than Colorado if we just go by current data. Also you forgot Maine's second congressional district, which he's guaranteed to win.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/me2/maine_cd2_trump_vs_clinton-5897.html

Even a recent poll had Trump winning VA by 3 points, so it's a lean Clinton state at best, unlike states like Washington or Illinois.