Barbie animated features

Will they ever boast Barbie's production quality? The merchandise is dying due to the feminist wave. They really need to put out something that's outstanding, something that speaks to the modern audience, bringing in new additions to the targeted demographic.

My god damn niece watches hard anime, she'd never pick up anything pathetic as Barbie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiPCsBz81Gg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=pd-mnKQQr4o
youtube.com/watch?v=pE2RlVvhdms
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Kfj0_nGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you're a guy and actually kinda liked some of those old cgi barbie movies

youtube.com/watch?v=PiPCsBz81Gg&t=6s

The older Barbie movies were really actually really decent. They felt a lot like older cartoond while still keeping it's face. The German dubs were incredibly good, they got fucking Kaiba to voice the princes

Aren't Barbies empowering tho?

>I LOVE TIKA
Okay, NGL I probably spent most my summer break watching Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses, Barbie and the Nut Cracker, Barbie as Repunzal, Barbie in Swan Lake and Barbie as the Island Princess. I watched them all pretty much back to back so I could clearly tell they were reusing animations and models. Think of the evil aunt's pet monkey in 12 Dancing Princesses and the queen's nice pet girl monkey in Island Princess. And take a look at the hair styles the Barbie model had. Pretty much identical. Has the production quality gone up? Absolutely. Will it ever reach Disney or Pixar or Sony Animation Quality in terms of CGI? I doubt it. Mattel sort of needs to get their act together and team up with a really goo animation company because there is so much potential for Barbie. She can literally be ANYONE. Thats the whole tagline. As for the feminist stuff..I wouldn't be surprised if in the next coming years we see a Barbie movie titles "Barbie as the Feminist hero"

The Princess and the Pauper was the best one, the songs were pretty good and it had an actual story. Compare to The Princess and the Pop Star, which feels like a collection of events with magic shoehorned in.

Ugh, I fucking hate anime, this world is not for me.

well i liked the semi-recent ones about her and her sisters from 2014 to 2015, but they reverted back to sims-looking graphics again.

The Diamond Castle had a lot of good songs as well.

Best song
youtube.com/watch?v=pd-mnKQQr4o

They killed it when the small dog-cat things became spotlight characters
That shit annoys me so much

Two of my sisters love those movies, still watch them from time to time even though they're both in college.

The old Barbie movies were better
My favorites are : Mermaidia, Pegasus, Diamondcastle and Musketeers.

I love Rosella
And the new barbie movies are so shit, Barbie looks so ugly !

Does anyone like Christmas Carol ?
I really liked it, Barbie looked pretty ( No, I don't mean Eden)

The new covers are ugly
Mattel makes everything wrong

They changed the voice actor as well.

>Musketeers
My favorite too. Too bad the most recent ones have mostly degenerated into the boring puppy adventures

youtube.com/watch?v=pE2RlVvhdms

I feel violated listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Kfj0_nGs

Love is for peasants
Also Luciana is so sweet

>tfw seen everyone

I like the one with like 12 sisters, the fairy movies, the swan princess one, and not really barbie but related the myscene movies.

Who is the best and prettiest ?
Who is the worst and ugliest ?

>They really need to put out something that's outstanding, something that speaks to the modern audience, bringing in new additions to the targeted demographic.

Last year they announced that Amy Schumar would be both the face and voice of the Barbie brand.

They're done.

Barbie Video Game Hero is so boring, I like video games, but this movie is trash

>Who is the worst and ugliest ?
Thumbelina. She looks like those elderly children from Akira

Nothing will ever top Life in the Dreamhouse so they might as well stop.

Either that or they completely revamp the franchise and hire people who used to write fanfiction of it as kids.

It worked for the tiny horses.