A

a

This reminds me of that one time we hung out with Steamboat Willy.

So this is how it's going to be from now on, eh?

Hey lois remember that time I sold my soul to the devil

HEY PETAH, REMEMBER THAT TIME WE WERE IN CUPHEAD

HEY CUBHEAD

>Quagmire is mugman

HOLY CRAP LOIS

Is there something more to this game? its just a bad contra with good bosses.

The meme artstyle is the only reason anyone would have gave a single fuck about this game.

>people getting sick of people talking about cuphead
> ...-by talking about cuphead.

Most people looking forward to it didn't give it stupidly high expectations.

People wanted a boss rush game with cartoony athestics and they got it, and down the line they'll get a DLC with more bosses.

Go fig, people who followed hype created by videogame news websites for the sole perpose of earning them ad-rev ended up with dashed expectations.

Because you HAVE to appreciate it because of all the hard work that went into it. They could've easily made the whole thing via photoshop and software animation. But they didn't. So you better like it because if you don't you're an enemy of ART and 2D animation.

>>people getting sick of people talking about cuphead
How did you come to that conclusion?

I just realized the chaser munition is literally taken straight from Gunstar Heroes. What a cool game. Think I'm gonna download an emulator today.

I have little slips of paper written with things I think are happening shoved right up my ass and this is the one I pulled out today.

Its kinda reached hyper backlash status atm. Too many people bigging up any media will equal people getting bitter or fed up of people talking about it.

I can't blame them. We went though exactly the same shit with games like Undertale and Nier.

Well Cuphead was heavyly inspired by Gunstar. Heck. King Dice and this guy was taken from Blacks silly board game part of the game too.

>Its kinda reached hyper backlash status atm. Too many people bigging up any media will equal people getting bitter or fed up of people talking about it.
Yeah okay but I'm not sure if a picture of Peter Griffin as Cuphead is really indicative of that

Eh, after seeing about 7 days worth of shitposting for it I guess I cant really judge what is and isn't indicactive of that.

I just wanna enjoy stuff without it being memed into oblivion.

Or you could just enjoy things without being a little bitch about it

That reminds me of that one time when i was a pickle

>Nier

People never get tired of weebshit, except for m, of course.

what is curious is that the same reason the game was praised at first (visuals) is the reason why people are hating it ( they call it lazy and ugly) it took half a year for undertale to be called for it's truly shitty visuals, people just don't care about visuals unless its manga/Anime style, exactly the same is happening to the horse movie with people calling it "ugly"

HEY [B]UPHEAD

Bup Bead

Yeah but where is the fun on that.

The Dark Souls of animated sitcoms

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I was merely PRETENDING to be a dumb bitch to mock the attitude of the guy I replied to

Yes Anonymous from Sup Forums?

WHERE IS MY ROYCO CUP-A-SOUP EDIT

Calling anything the "souls" of a genre is pure autism. Difficult games have existed long before the Souls games hit the scene

They have, but it's actually somewhat fair in this case. Both have the same very specific kind of retarded difficulty curve that's harder than beginners want to put up with, but can be cheesed entirely by standing in the right spot and doing nothing.

>with good bosses.
That's the reason, it's a boss rush game first and foremost, the gun and run levels were a second thought.

I don't even know ow how this game is hard for beginners unless you don't play games at all on a regular basis
The bosses all have predictable patterns and while you may get squeezed into a bullshit situation at times, it's nothing impossible. I do legit feel the creators fucked up the hitbox detection in the game though

>Because you HAVE to appreciate it because of all the hard work that went into it.
No you don't. In fact I'm kind of mad they wasted all that hard work and gorgeous animation on a mediocre game that doesn't really fit it.

Well Horse movie tried to do a movie feature with flash. Flash could be use for that but there is a valley between tv tier flash and movie flash where if you don´t put enoug resources it just looks plain ugly.

welcome to language bro
words don't have to be"accurate" if people understand what it means when its used. do you think "fleek", "epic", or "cool" are precise words? No, but people choose to use them a specific way thereby adding meaning to them.

language is not math, it's intended to be socially malleable.

the fact that you're getting so butthurt about the correctness of the term means YOU are the autistic one

Well seeing the state of the industry right now is not like they could put that gorgeous animation in a cartoon either. People don´t want fluid cartoons. they want flash animation and waifus.

I JUST SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE [B]EVIL!!!

>ts kinda reached hyper backlash status atm
Not really, huge majority of Sup Forums fucks still like it. We got at least another week before they completely turn
Who am I kidding? Cala threads will still continue

>Disgusting fish over Superior Hilda

Pleb

>Liking balloon Pearl
Whatever

2girls 1 cuheap when?

It's not particularly hard, it's mostly just annoying. Dying on the lass phase of a boss with only 5% of their health remaining 10-15 times in a row tends to fuck with your head and make you either stop playing or only want to complete the game out of spite rather than enjoyment. Much like Souls, the difficulty curve is also pretty much constant from the first bossfight to the last unlike other games that ramp up gradually.

>not Bon Bon

They could do it, they just wouldn't recoup their money is all.

Poor Too Much Coffee Man...

>The Chad Cuphead & The Virgin Mugman

More like cupofsouphead and roycoman

Hey Cuphead, whacha think you doin in my pool?

Any bitch that can remove her head is trouble

>Mugman's nose isn't blue
You had one job, OP.

Mate, that's a plus in my book

Somebody edited pickle rick with cuphead face

Holy fuck... she's quite the masochist.

YOU WANT A DRINK? I'LL BRING IT TO YA

>Implying it's consensual

Is this the darksouls of cuphead shitposts?