What are some reasons AGAINST suicide?

No religion memes please.

Nothing matters so why bother killing yourself?

Exploration

just do it

vagina

Because life is suffering and void seems like a welcome relief.

Taking religion out of the picture, if you believe this is all you get, why end it?

suicide requires effort.

if you feel like you want to kill yourself, then go do something like taking out a huge loan and gambling it all away. That way you don't have to pay it back if you lose, but if you win then you can buy a bunch of hookers and pay back the loan while not feeling suicidal anymore

you can just pretend you killed yourself and reset your life

You're talking about something nobody knows on what happens afterwards

Try thinking about that before you tip your fedora

If you do it, at least go with a bang Faggot.

It's viable that you spend the little time on earth doing things that are meaningful to you. explore the world, create, do anything. You don't have to conform to what society wants from you, go your own path and support yourself,

You'd miss out on all the glorious habbenings.

Permanent solution to a temporary problem

People have to clean up your mess.

No matter how shitty your life gets, it's the only life you will ever have.

Why commit suicide when you can commit homicide?

Why kill yourself at all?

Life is a journey, not a destination.

You kill yourself, you just skipped the fun part

>it's the only life you will ever have.
God, i fucking hope so. Going through this bullshit one time is more than enough.

This. stop being a selfish piece of shit

you dont know what the future holds, you'll make a negative impact in other peoples lives. If you realy want to die why dont go to syria and fight isis or something

To be honest, the only sound argument I have against it is the fucking Mess you'd leave behind.
Slit your wrists in the tub and depending on if you live alone or not, it could be days to weeks, if not months, before somebody discovers the big ass bowl of You Soup.

Pretty inconsiderate.

Because you die?

>What are some reasons AGAINST suicide
Failing at it is probrably the biggest mistake you could ever make, you will hear shit about it from your family and friends forever.

Trust me, I speak from experience.

i've been suicidal many times, if you just hang in there life will get better, or you'll get used to how shit it is and go on.

none, after 5 years of people telling me to not kill myself and that things are going to be better nothing has changed, everything is still shit, i still hate my life and i wish i killed myself 5 years ago.

and remember not caring about life is the biggest freedom there is, you can litterly do anything you want because there's no future to stop you. this in turn eventualy will make you want to live again, just a thought

I have nothing against suicide, unless your way of killing yourself do harm to others or you are in charge of other's people life (like being a father of young folks)

There is nothing after your death, just there was not before you were born. Life can be very good or bad, personally i think the little details are what make the difference and usually it mostly depends of you.

suicidal quitters have the souls of cucks

but have you changed? have you changed your situation, have you moved etc. you cant expect things to get better when you stay in the same place you felt shitty in

A couple things I've realized:

Reality is a simulation.

Every reality exists somewhere.

The simulation is actually infinite, e.g. a simulation within a simulation within a simulation.

A better way to put it, since "simulation" has a computational connotation, is that existence is endless.

There are realities you can't possibly imagine, far better and far worse than this one. You just happen to be in this one.

If you kill yourself, there's a chance you'll end up in any number of realities.

Take pic related for example. This exists somewhere. In fact, anything you can think of exists somewhere.

I personally believe that if you leave this universe with a heavy emotional or negative burden, it is more likely you will be directed toward a negative existence.

I believe this simply because of causality. Negativity leads to negativity.

Your idea of "the void" assumes you will emerge from death into a peaceful sleep of non-being. But assuming that existence is infinite, this is incorrect.

tldr, you are taking a gamble by killing yourself without first improving your current existence

Your consciousness is partly illusion.

In seven years you'll be a whole different person.

Give it a chance, especially if youre under thirty. you won't recognize yourself in seven years. who knows if you-2 is suicidal or not. give him a chance to kill himself.

Also, ctr demoralization thread, kill yourself please.

The fuck is that thing supposed to be anyway? An alien?

>Implying religion is a meme

Because you'll go to hell where the suffering makes this life look like a cake walk

Because if you thought 2016 was crazy then you won't believe what w have in store for the next 5 years. The show is just getting started, why would you want to miss it?

nov 8th...

tldr: what you said is the main reason why religions were created, to make people believe there is a reward after all the bad things (heaven/better life in another reality or whatever you want to call it) so they keep holding the suffering of working/being slaves

How will you then find out what happens next?

You won't be able to see the wall in all its glory.

>Opposing people taking themselves out of the gene pool
Commies

Because the possibility you won't grow up to be a cuck

It's just a version of what we are already experiencing.

Considering that reality is composed of particles composed of electrons with positive and negative charges, I would say that positivity and negativity and the interplay of pain and pleasure, dark and light, and good and evil are intrinsic to this reality. It's possible other realities have more than a binary interplay. I don't know. But I certainly don't think these things because a religion told me to, and I would never propose that you should appease an omnipotent force to ensure your traversal to better dimensions of reality. That is basically cuckoldry.

post proof
a book isnt proof

You kill yourself because your life sucks, why not make your life better, you could just walk out your front door with some camping equipment and a backpack and never look back. People who commit suicide are lazy.

We're just living in a simulation. Do you kill yourself in your vidya too?

you will go to hell and suffer more and longer then you would in this live.

people who suicide dont have a trail, they go directly to hell.

It's the coward's way out.

Grow, move on, learn from your mistakes, adapt, improve.

Have you failed in life? So have I. Try again. Fail better next time. Learn. Grow.

Life is not a "I do X and I have life figured out" situation.

You try not to fuck up a little bit less each day. As do we all.

You have an obligation to a billion years worth of struggling ancestors to pass on their genetics.

>Believing in hell
>There's no actual evidence in the bible for your definition of it

This is why intelligent people can't take your sand nigger religion seriously. You haven't even read your own book.

If you kill yourself you won't witness the next happening

You shit your pants

At least take some undesirables with you if you are going to an hero?

none so just do it you whiny faggot

Beholding the equivalent of the dead sea in the US filled up by liberal tears when Trump wins

If anything, the second death could just mean ceasing to exist. Unending flame is associated with a Trash Incinerator where corpses and criminals are tossed into; Gehenna.

Dont really care but, just know it can always get better

it's cowardly and unmanly, plain and simple

you're the one that has to come up with reasons user, but that you're looking for a reason not to tells me you don't want to. People who want to kill themselves just do it, the rest use talking about it as a coping mechanism.

but if you want a good reason;

think about everything that brought you to where you are. Think about who is responsible, think about the mistakes other people have made, the bad luck you've had, the frustrating coincidences that fuck you hard.

And now think about what you might be able to do if you had children. How you could do it better. What wisdom you could give them.

You are going to die anyway so why not try to pass on your genes and see if you can leave your kid better off than you are now.

Anger my boy is the best motivator. If you can get angry and convert it into motivation then you've still got things to do here on earth.

Just do it.
JUST DO EEEET.

Because it only negates the problems of Life
Go read some Camus

Even Jews don't believe in hell.
Made up for the goys

considering that just this year i became 18, no i haven't nor i have the power to change my current situation.

>It's just a version of what we are already experiencing.
So in this alternate reality I look like a freakish beast like that? And everyone else does the same?

If that is the case we could be looking at a top model from that reality, and we wouldn't know, in fact, we probrably look absolutely disgusting to these alternative reality beings just like beings from that reality look disgusting to us.

Because you're not going to Livestream it. Don't be a selfish prick, at least let us watch you bleed out or seizure from poison.

This

If you off yourself you won't live to see this!

>Even Jews don't believe in hell.

That's why I believe in it.

I'd love to take vacations in mexico, looks comfy t b h

So you can wake up from this nightmare ?

Hurting the feelings of friends and family

Helping decimate the white race

Helping your political opponents strive

Other than that suicide is pretty fucking awesome. I sleep better at night knowing I always have a way out.

>in this alternate reality I look like a freakish beast
i have bad news for you

Because if you die, your enemies would win.

>in fact, we probrably look absolutely disgusting to these alternative reality beings just like beings from that reality look disgusting to us

yep, it's all a matter of perspective

Ever notice that the largest feature on our face is a mouth? A large flesh tunnel filled with teeth made for consuming matter. We don't focus on this, but we are basically walking, talking flesh-worms or starfish-beings that consume matter to further our existence.

Saved me from committing suicide just from reading this

You are going to die one day for sure. This is an absolute certainty. Why rush it?

you seem to be on an assumption that people have something that makes them, them besides their brain an memories, its pretty egostical to think that we have some worth or are something other than just simulated beings, if your simulation theory can be held for anything.

To dream the impossible dream.
To fight the unbeatable foe.
To bear with unbearable sorrow.
To run where the brave dare not go.

I think you got it backwards, bud

You should externalize that pain and inflict it on others before you go

Also,
>1 post by this ID

The classic idea of
If you want to kill yourself that means you've lost all hope, and don't care about anything.
However.
When you don't care about anything, that endows you with unlimited freedom. If nothing truly matters, then why not do whatever the fuck you want?
Drive your car till its out of gas, hitch hike across states, go do whatever pops into your head. It doesn't matter what happens since you're where going to kill yourself anyway.
And at the end of it, maybe you would have seen enough of the world to change your mind.

What is a difference between religion and a meme?

Or maybe religion was meant to explain things when there wasn't Science? Idiot.

Thank You- You are definitely right, that I won't recognize myself seven years from now

>It doesn't matter what happens since you're where going to kill yourself anyway.
If I really want to kill myself I'd rather do it sooner than later, and not starving to death in the middle of nowhere because my car ran out of gas, or getting gang raped by a gang of dindus while hitchhiking.

I think of all the great music I've never heard, and it would be cool to hear at least some of it before I die. I mean, I could live to be 500 and not discover & hear everything I'm sure I'd love. Related to that is all the incredible music I have already heard, and how nice it would be to hear it again. Several times over.

On that similar philosophy, I really love great science fiction. So, there are a few thousand sci fi books I've not read that are very probably pretty fantastic and that I'd like. So, discovering & reading those is important. Plus the 10,000 or so I have already read and would love to make the time to re-read a couple thousand of those.

I'm a pretty good cook, and I like to take the time to make good meals, especially quality with quality ingredients, then to experiment by making variations. I'm sure there are a few thousand meals I'd enjoy preparing and eating.

Similarly, I really like good beer and good weed, and I'm very good at brewing and growing. So I'd miss out on all that. Not ready to give those up, especially when I can make a good meal (like a summer grilling) and kick back with a couple friends, great music, with great beer and pass the peace pipe around while joking with friends and watching the stars come out while the fireflies dance.

I could go on, but generally, the very simple pleasures of living day by day do a lot for me, and I'd like to keep enjoying them or quite a while yet.

Not to mention all the shitposting I have yet ti dump on 4chinnz.

If you kill yourself all what has been invested on you is gone to waste.

none for or against.

it really doesn't matter if any of us are here or not.

to stay alive long enough to fight in the race war

Existing with negative events included is surely better than not existing. Besides, feeling pleasure and living well is something that you do, not something that happens to you, and can be learned.

>its pretty egostical to think that we have some worth or are something other than just simulated beings

I thought I made it pretty clear that that's exactly what we are. You will be everything, forever. Why not make this the best you can right now? And that doesn't mean being some great being. Just finding peace is enough, in my opinion. It may be difficult to find peace, with all the violence and conflict in the world. But assuming you will find peace in the void is flawed thinking. Peace doesn't exist in the void. Peace exists in manifestations of reality. And these manifestations are endless. You know right now what to do, but you will forget if you kill yourself, and trusting that you will remember to find peace in the next manifestation of existence is not a logical assumption.

Truth is death is as meaningless as life.
If life is pain, at least go to South America on a shooting tour. Or go to the strip club called Hong Kong in Mexico and drink and fuck yourself till obiv. on CC debt. You can always kill yourself afterwords be ramming your rental car into some drug lords with a bunch of flammable gas in the seatwell

You are gonna die anyway so why bother, this way you at least get experience something which you wouldn't if you killed yourself
I'm not saying life is great, it sucks t b h but it's a whole lot better thab literally nothing

Good thing I'm poor then

I don't know if there's an afterlife, but I don't care. Nothing could be worse than this meaningless march through my empty days.

Suicide is a meme

>Or maybe religion was meant to explain things when there wasn't Science?
So magic?

Death is inevitable anyway. What's the hurry?

>i have bad news for you
No, I am the one that have bad news for you, the UK went Brexit and now you can't work there scrubbing toilets.

>Ever notice that the largest feature on our face is a mouth? A large flesh tunnel filled with teeth made for consuming matter. We don't focus on this, but we are basically walking, talking flesh-worms or starfish-beings that consume matter to further our existence.
Indeed, to an alien being we would most likely look absolutely terrifying, like something out of a horror movie.