Holy Fuck Tony

That's actually a pretty wise business decision, not to mention it's the only logical choice a human could make. Transhumans >>> Muties.

SIXIS was such fun

It's only a smart business decision as long as Ultron keeps ignoring the fact that he could easily conquer the world by hacking every Sentinel on the planet.

I don't get why people hated Axis so much. I thought it was a fun idea for an event

In Age of Apocalypse Madison Jeffries is evil and he hacks in seconds an army of sentinels sent by the humans of Europe (where Doom, Iron Man and others were located), sent to rescue and ferry humans from Apocalypse-dominated North America to Europe.
He makes those Sentinels attack the X-Men (who were allied to the Human council, and therefore Sentinels were programmed to not attack xmen mutants)

Even after M Day there were a lot of very powerful c and d list mutants who often have to be ignored for stories to work.

Yeah, well... Stark Sentinels couldn't... be hacked? I mean, Ult!Reed and his freaky head came up with afirewall an Infinity Gem couldn't crack, so Tony without morals and hooked up on Extremis could do it. Back in Fraction's run it was stated that during the Bleeding Edge era, Tony was powering his brain with the power of a mini-neutron star.

Ultron hacked an entire fleet of Kree Sentinals in seconds. Tony's sentinals are chumps to Kree ones

Forget Mutants or Inhumans, it's Homo Extremis that will lead human future.

Axis was better than Secret Empire and Secret Wars.

Yeah, but that was a while ago. Almost 10 years now. And if we want to get technical, MODOK should've been the most dangerous mind on Earth, and Doom shouldn't be a threat considering he never had his brain upgraded.

I dont know, that's pretty much his power

>Marvel's best line-wide event since Onslaught Saga was better than this mediocre and decent event
Well, yes, obviously.

Eh, Weapon Program Plus and the U-Men thought this before. Does Stark really want to follow in their footsteps? For a bacterium?

There's only so much it can take him. I'm sure a Top 10 Smarts Guy hooked on an upgraded version of Extremis could figure something out. Like they say, anybody can defeat anybody with the right story.

Try this tactic against Proteus or Jaspers.

>it's the only logical choice a human could make.
Not really.
>Wipe out all the mutants forever
The celestial technology that is the X gene is far superior to anything Stark could imagine to the point it looks like fucking magic.

I dislike how mutants behave, but I find how they're treated tiresome. There's no real feasible way to mitigate them with force and threats. The myriad primary abilities and secondary mutations they have allow them to bullshit their way around just about everything, and It's virtually impossible to eliminate mutants from the population anyway given latent x gene carriers would have to go too not just those who express.
Magic bullshit works at times like Wanda or the cloud, but then the Phoenix or whatever other asspull is up their sleeve will show up to literally handwave it.

Business wise it is an idea but short term, if Tony could at least convince the fearful and hating early on that he'd be solving the problem he'd make bank like all the other groups who preyed on their paranoia, but with time it'd become obvious he doesn't really have the means. He'd be smart to take his cut and run when the X Force or whatever show up.

Is this real?

Tony could easily create his own version of the Terrigen Cloud. Hell, in the FoxVerse Muties were a dying breed due to genetically engineered corn. You don't think Tony without morals and hooked on Extremis 3.0 can do that?

As for "logical choice", the only way for Muties to exist is to cull the useless mutations and find some way to influence future generations, so that you'll only get Xaviers and Magnetos.

It's from AXIS #9.

Mutants are the next step in evolution. Trying to destroy them is like frightened and jealous neanderthals trying to wipe out the cro-magnons.

Instead it went the other way around, and so it will go here too. Embrace your destruction: you had a good run, and now the objectively superior race will inherit the earth.

>superior race
>when this guy exists

For every Magneto there's an Ugly John.

Neanderthals breeding with the humans coming out of africa is what made white people white.

superior field of vision
can harmonize with himself while singing

>muh OOA
KYS.

>looks like an abomination
Yeah, I'm good with my current field of vision.

>hating on a literal God head
this is the state of human inferior

For every Chad there is a guy with Downs

>muh superior

Evolution is just mutation, something could go wrong or something could go wrong

>Tony could easily create his own version of the Terrigen Cloud
Only if he spiked the water supply with extremis or nanosentinels

Dude isn't a good enough biochemist and pathologist to create an incurable peanut allergy cloud that would stump Beast, the X-Club and everyone else who would try to stop the disease

You're underestimating both Tony and Extremis. Before it he was the best innovator. After Extremis,his mind is powered by a neutron star, and Reed has admitted he's only fractionally smarter, whereas Tony is the best multitasker around. With Extremis and no morals he could do it, no question.

fuck off tonyfag. He's not even in the top 5 smartest heroes on earth

Yeah, sure.

Tony has consistently failed to successfully solve anything he's predicted. That's the worst kind of multi-tasking.
Civil War and the Skrull invasion, The Phoenix, the Incursion, the second civil war. He's the modern day Cassandra.

>muh Reed
Reeds just as guilty of being an arrogant cunt.

>Reed
>Val
>Doom
>Pym
>T'Challa
then maybe Tony

if multitasking is the benchmark then Vision can be on the list because Tony only has augmented brain cause of his experimented on brain. If you allow that then you allow sythazoids

>invest into something that has never worked in the mainline universe, but was always paid for by US taxpayer's money

Yeah, it is a wise business decision to sell the US Sentinels.

> Dad! Stark's killing Skull!
Am I the only one who read that like a whiney kid who is mad at their sister for poking them during a car ride?

>That X-Club story where they go back in time and fight a steampunk sentinel that Madison Jeffries runs away from

I will never forgive them.

>Human sized Living Tribunal

HE IS THE COSMIC JUDGE.

How did they allow art that bad to see print?

>Ult!Reed and his freaky head came up with afirewall an Infinity Gem couldn't crack, so Tony without morals and hooked up on Extremis could do it.

UltReed is much, much smarter than Tony, despite the overall power disparity between their universes. Tony can't even into time travel or teleportation.

metahumans > mutie freaks