Fanart you wish was canon

fanart you wish was canon.

I WOULD post fetish art I have of Black Cat....but naaaah.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/aco/1507588043964.png
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ0IpSwbDRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 fubblegum

Turtles hatch at night

Imagine the edge

I mean, it looks dusk at least

I wish this would get a 2D animated movie

What would be the plot tho

bump

I'm always impressed by how on-model a lot of EEnE art is.

....post The Black Cat art user.

They have to break Slade out of a maximum security prison?

but why

It's one of those shows whose art style practically demands respect.

I honestly think the best way to do Jet Jaguar would be a Pacific Rim crossover, and Jaguar is the first fully automated Jaeger.

Their day to day mischievous adventures. I want them to be bad and awful, but hate the evil and cruel villains. They see it as they can be dicks, have fun, get by with little to no work, and not be hunted down, yet to be full evil would rape the hand they steal from and make them targets for more competent hero and alternative anti-heros. Plus thier interal team dynamic with teen hormones here and thier.

this

Sometimes I wish this AU was OU

no one cares about your shitty OTP

no

>TFW even had headcanon names for them

Kelly and Snaps

>Sometimes I wish this AU was OU
I know your pain user

>incest

>incest
yes and?

I would've loved to have seen an AU episode about Johnny being an only father. That sounds adorable as fuck and it opens up some good comedic possibilities.

The patrician crackship.

Mafia/Gang Leader Ben should've been one of the many other alternate Bens introduced in Omniverse.

Instead of transforming into aliens he "summons" them from his Omnitrix to act as his goons and he switches between them during fights.

lol

this is my fetish

i.4cdn.org/aco/1507588043964.png

I want this canon dammit

>Galactic Kids Next Door will never happen because CN is run by retarded monkeys

Fucking adults man, they ruin everything.

rednecks and people who don't have siblings should seriously stop doing this

Oh no. I can feel the pain kicking in.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ0IpSwbDRo

What are they looking for?

I feel like DP would sooner kill Harley than marry her

That fish alien is always going to ruin his suit. The Not Human Torch can probably wear asbestos or something.

I don't even care what the context would be. The Johnny/Jack dynamic just feels like it would work somehow.

>no stone
>no blackfire

You've really pissed me off this time, user. And here I was expecting a big titty kitty

The Original Trilogy is overated anyways.

You should stop posting.

Uh... Pretty sure that IS Canon user...

>anakin cucks Padame and the Empire
Now what?

How can you play with two connected controller?

super gay

Re boot when?

the kankers and the edds having a healthy relationship

Honestly would've been the superior ending.

I can totally see this happen too. Best bros/boyfriends

As an AU episode at least.

The same artist also made a mafia AU with Johnny and Jack which would fit perfectly with Imagine a crime drama taking place in CN City (from those old bumpers) involving an ongoing crime war between Ben and Jack's gang. With the Ed's and The Crystal Gems also leading gangs but dropped out of the gang war and merged with Ben and Jack's gang respectively (or maybe the reverse since the Gem's are aliens and would fit better?)

It would make an interesting webcomic, even if it is edgelord cringe material.

Holy mother of god.
Hope it doesn't ends like Team Teen

I'd love to see some fanart of this "CN Gang War" scenario since I like the idea but hopefully, if the idea does take off it won't be another one of those failed Sup Forums projects.

lol well she DOES have bigger breasts

oh wait

Privacy.

Marie and Double D is fun, but Lee and Eddy are undderrated as fuck.

I wanna fuck them all including jack

man I ship Lilo & Stitch together, but ugh to that version, Stitch is too human looking(although I'm not against him becoming huge and beefy), Lilo looks weird as an adult without lips(and has too skinny of a figure), and their kid doesn't have enough alien in her

It looks like they have screens like a GBA link cable.

>OT is overrated anyways
>That somehow means the prequels are bearable
You are a coward and a fool.

Was Numbah 1 going rogue going to be the plot or is this just fan stuff?

>Yfw when Aku turns them all against Jack

>Instead of transforming into aliens he "summons" them from his Omnitrix to act as his goons and he switches between them during fights.
Alternatively, Mafia Ben still transforms into aliens but they all pretend to be different people. He's a one-man assassination squad, like the Killer 7

Harley Robin needs to be a fucking thing. Like an AU story or something.

On the last episode number 1 is selected to be some sort of deep space operative. He gave a sad goodbye to everyone. Guess that's their idea of a continued series. Space and Shit

We don't know that yet

She does have big tittys

Anybody got that you don't see it cause you're a homophobe image from mad magazine?

That's fucking stupid

...what's a support beam?

>"Turtles are cool,Double-D"
>"They certainly are incredible creatures, Ed. They can live for nearly a hundred. Of course, that after they learn to survive the deadly perils of the ocean deep in their adolescence."
>monkey grunting noise
>"GAH! CHOO! I hate birds. Hey, Double-D! You done with your sciencey stuff yet? This beach is crawling with suckers. And you know what that means."
>"Another half-baked scheme, Eddy?"
>"You're half-baked, Eddy? No wonder your're so short."

They're actually overcomplicated novelty vibrators.

Whatabout THIS?

Why does this feel like someone badly copying One Piece's style?

He'd have the same feelings Sup Forums has for her;
hate, but also arousal.