Gwenpool

Her adventure returns in two days!

What kind of suffering will she go through next?
Irene Strychalski will be doing art for the next 3 issues. so i am guessing it is more light hearted and jokey than the previous arc

I don't know, I hope it will be fun.

Literally all I want is more Gwen written by Hastings, since it's abundantly clear nobody else can fucking write her.

same. i hope marvel makes their writers read comics of other people's characters if they are going to use them

I think AU secretary Gwen was pretty cute, though. Shame it only lasted for a chapter.

Huh? DOOM's back in his armor? How'd that happen?

>How'd that happen?
It's a comic.

Probably not, its just iconic so it makes a better eye grab then Gwen vs some dude in a suit.

It's a doombot in the iron man suit

Pretty sure there is a rogue Doombot (not Vincent, a proper Doombot) that actually thinks it's Doom running about. Was introduced a few months back in one of the other nothing comics. Moon Girl, maybe?

Might get something similar, since Irene was the one who did the venomverse art IIRC

the doombot in gwenpool is from squirrel girl. and then the tinkerer gave it human appearance

Yeah, that's Vincent. I'm talking about a different one, an old school GIVE ME YOUR COUNTRIES Doom.

So we have

Doom, who is wearing Iron Man armor
Doombot, who acts like old villainous doom
Vincent, who just wants to live quietly

Yes. But, you know, what led to Doom being scarred again. I was looking for the issues detailing this development.

Rogue Doombot works for me. I was just hoping there would be more to it.

Gwen is the cutest and most perfect waifu of all comics.

It probably isn't a Doombot. Hastings has mentioned how Doom is a hero now and Gwen doesn't know it because it happened after she entered 616. She's going to go after him because she thinks he's a villain and be surprised at him being a hero.

>Gwen is the cutest and most perfect waifu
This is known.

>Irene Strychalski will be doing art for the next 3 issues
See you in a few months, then.

I'm okay with Irene being the go-to for when Gurihiru isn't available.

Nah, she has improved a lot, user.

That's some pretty nice progress. Though will need to see how consistent it will be.

dat thighgap
sold