Teen Titans Go! is the perfect example of how irrelevant Sup Forums's opinion is

Teen Titans Go! is the perfect example of how irrelevant Sup Forums's opinion is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which one are you user? The one crying about your precious schedule (which would still be bad when TTG gets stabilized) or the one thinking your original could come back if you keep screaming?

people butthurt about ttg are the new soccer moms crying about violence and sex on tv

I was under the impression that OP supports TTG.

TTG for me exists on a line between "I don't care" and "I'm glad it exists because it triggers Teen Titans-fags["

People whining about TTG are most likely fans of TT which was pretty violent and rapey

Was it really though? It never even had blood.

Blood is always a no-no unless you want a higher rating
But falling into lava is fine for Saturday morning cartoons

Didn't beastboy fall into lava in TTG?

I don't know, I couldn't watch it for more than 5 minutes

Falling into lava isn't violent retard. Context is key, it's something you edgy retards seem to not understand

Teen Titans Go was pretty bad in season 1 and 2 but it became watchable after The Fourth Wall and ultimately decent after the Island Adventure arc. The final 10 episodes of season 3 were gold.

>Falling into lava isn't violent
youtube.com/watch?v=kq7DDk8eLs8

This. You can clearly see the difference in writing from the latest season and season 1. I tell people that they only really should watch season 3 through 4, and maybe 1 and 2 if they want to catch any callbacks to it.

That was a person?

>test with organic waste, garbage, trash
You tell me

A person would have screamed in agony for a bit first, assuming the impact didn't kill them immediately

I'd argue the 1st season was best in terms of characterization and they pushed the "psuedo comic book" vibe a lot more. After that it sorta gets hit and miss.

Although the characters did feel a lot better during season one they were kind of bland and without episodes like the Batcave episodes like Waffles became tiresome (though I still don't see why people try to cite this episode as one of the worst). After the Fourth Wall it just became a parody or satire of everything and anything they could get their hands on.

I feel like being super satirical is fine, but unfortunately we exist in a time where every show tries to be incredibly meta, satirical and tongue in cheek, Doing that almost makes TTG seem LESS special. Granted Gumball and TTG are the only shows that feel like they want to go far enough with it.

If you ask me, it's alright as long as it doesn't go memetic. That's all Gumball does though. Occasional episodes are decent but having a whole season almost entirely made up of memes is hard to watch. Thankfully TTG usually sticks to the 80s .

Man, imagine how terrible it must be to fall into lava. If the impact didnt kill you, i have to wonder much agonizing pain you go through being submerged in lava.

>"banunu~"
>goldfish genocide in human excrement

what did they mean by this?

They're probably promoting euthanasia

Do you know what violence is? Dying from falling into lava wouldn't be pleasant but it's not violent. Not to mention the odds of a child being able to simulate such a feat are nil. Once again, context is key