ITT: we post images that triggers Sup Forumsmblr-

ITT: we post images that triggers Sup Forumsmblr-

Are you up for the challenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinwada.tumblr.com/post/139426621321/sharon-carter-steve-rogers-nycc-2015-commission
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is a cumbler

>Wearing the basic dress uniform to your own wedding

I wish people would actually research military protocol.

Carolfags

Tumblr users that shit post anti white degnerate stuff on Sup Forums
Like interracial, lgbt trannies, kamala, race bend black washing, Etc

I wish I had more stuff...

Is that supposed to be Carol and Steve?

Dub VA for Momo

Why is this triggering?

Two white, blonde people entering into a heterosexual marriage?
I can hear Hitler clapping in glee already!

>CIB below jump wings

Disgraceful.

Who is this and why does fetish art being used as a desktop backround bring her joy

She's a voice actor for the english dub of Boku no hero academia

what do I win?

Tumblr really wants Captain America to be gay.

Did I win??

Adware

What's that and why would trigger/co/? Is Cap? Who's the girl i don't think Cap had a girl in years was she introduced in SE? If she's from the movie i don't know

See

>there is only on Pepe
And he is a sexual predator.

Not only that, Tumblr seems to despise how a hero representing America is portrayed by a white guy.

So they straight up made him into a Nazi

This won't trigger Sup Forums, but it will trigger tumblr

Okay so this is a bait thread. You really want to trigger Sup Forums you do this

You got evidence for that claim?
I see more people that ship him and Bucky than hate him.

We can all say tumblr thinks a thing but I want to see it.

>anti white
so you're a just a big fat racist then.

I can't believe the thread is working

Lmao

You mistake my intentions. I want to see people mad because it's funny.

>Implying tumblr cares about those characters

>"Hey, cap, want to save the american way with me? I'm so patriotic right now!"
>"Hail hydra, fag"

Because why just claim something when you can have beautiful gems like these.

I WILL KILL YOU ASS WIPE!!

Daring is Lizzie's future king.

Didnt even last a month before they were back together all is forgiven

It isn't wrong

Is that supposed to be Tomoko Kuroki?

oh yeah I saw a picture of her. She's a bit of a fatty herself, so i guess it kinda makes sense?

Carol must be really good in bed.

Yeah, kinda wierd that she would shitting on libtards instead of trying to fuck someone, like the froggirl

Its the kid, they have to forgive and forget for their sons sake.

Jesus, this artist didn't even try to make Carol look like a lady. She looks like a twink.

>post shit that won't trigger anyone here

This is some low test shit right here. The art of trolling sure has gone down the past year thanks to the trump fags opening the gates to all the normies. Even if I could be bothered to take some material to actually try and trigger tumblr, I'd be embarrassed to use any of this tame shit. All you testicularly challenged numales posting in this thread should feel some shame.

Is tumble just a repository for the mentally ill?

You only proved it worked

Post your tumblr trigger material then

That isn't shitting on libtards.

All of Steve's awards are fucked up and he's missing several like his WWII service medal

She's shitting on conservatives tho

I thought that is what "womyn" want, slut Harley being a slut and same time lesbianizing with Ivy...
And she got blacked
Isn't that what (((((((they))))))) want

Yes. Tumblr is retards and reprobates

>Being this easy to get a reaction from.

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay and please lurk more

Let the boy dream!

Either way I'm happy Sup Forumsmblr is triggered enough to try and derial the thread lol

>Victims of gun violence

More people die from.car crashes and stabbings so I say we can cars and knives first

Pepe le pew couldn't be less gay though

Of what? That shitty mspaint strawman comic is on his side? Is that really what you want to rely on?

Whats the difference, all I see is blah blah blah

Using GSM over the current and expanding alphabet soup is a great idea.

It has nothing to do with numbers, but impact of crime. 9/11 had very few victims, but still one of the most impactful modern events.

Let's say that you have a president that basically doubles the economic power of your country, saving millions of lives. Just one catch: every year he murders one person in national television. No reason, just go there and murders someone at random. Would you let him stay in power?

Just accept diversity already.

>knives first
britbong, please.

Drawn by a woman, it's fine.

DELET THIS

pain abounds

That would only trigger tumblr and /r/marvelstudios.

Because fangirls want Stucky to happen even though it's never going to happen outside their fics and Sebstan and Feige said they are only friends.

Also they hate Sharon with a passion, so muxh that their supposed feminism gets thrown out.

Really I've seen weird essays were they call her a slut who only wanted in Steve's pants, they also harrass the actress on twitter.

They're almost Olicity levels of crazy, I say almost because they don't organize as well as the do.

>kevinwada.tumblr.com/post/139426621321/sharon-carter-steve-rogers-nycc-2015-commission

Yes, yes, just look at all that writhing fury in the notes.

How inferior they are to such a calm and collected board as Sup Forums.

NEGL that dress triggers the fuck out of me. WTF are those sleeves?

>Humantale
>11 subhumans and two demi-humans.

Captcha: Achtung cassano

Caplets

From HR?

You at least have to have a license ans insurance in order to drive a car.

Sounds like fucking D&D character sheets

Your context is horrifically flawed. The point is that people cry about deaths by forearm and ignore that it's not even the leading cause of death in the country by a longshot, it merely narrows down to a group that wants to restrict rights of others out of some foolish belief that it will be a bigger benefit than negative

this is older than tumblr but it still applies.

You don't need any of those to drive a car just like you don't have to legally buy a firearm in order to obtain and use one. And driving a car isn't guaranteed by the Constitution, owning firearms is.

Who said Sup Forums was better, Sup Forums just doesn't get triggered by that pairing.

The pairings that trigger Sup Forums are DickBabs or SuperWonder.

Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about Sharon with Steve enough to develop hate for that pairing.

Even within firearms deaths themselves 2/3rds of them are suicides. Comprehensive mental health reform would do more to curb gun deaths than gun control.

>You don't need any of those to drive a car
yet you will face penalties if you are caught without either.

>tumblr: everyone's just fucking trans, accept it

Just like you'll face penalties for having an unregistered firearm, do you see where the redundancy is now? lots of people drive without a proper license and insurance, especially here in Michigan which has the highest auto insurance rates in the country. Talking about gun as if it's an excuse to outlaw gun ownership is hypocrisy in the face of other things that kill far more people, far more often.

>making a scene in front of the group instead of confronting her in private
Typical women

My point is that the way people die matters. Many people die of old age, but there is nothing wrong with that. Despite the number of deaths caused by cars (which actually could really be given to drunk drivers), most are accidental. That alone already creates a huge difference from gun deaths. But the real problem is that baning cars would have too much economic impact to the point where you're killing more people by doing that. A modern economy simply doesn't work without cars. Think of how much economic impact baning them would cause and how many people you could help with that money.

That said, the point is NOT to simply ban things. You're forgetting about regulation. You can't just get a car and start driving it; you need a license, you need to do actual tests, while for a gun.. you can literally buy it online. There is really.. a lot more to discuss inside this topic; having a gun is basically useless if you compare to having a car. Very few crimes are actually stopped by civilians with guns, and most of those happen in their own homes, which is not an argument to allow people to carry guns anywhere; you could just restrict guns to people's homes, where it actually makes sense for them to defend themselves.
It also doesn't make sense to give people fucking machine guns. There is clearly a lot to change on that matter and i don't think a single person thinks the situation right now is fine.

>suddenly imagine Peter singing that little 'heh huh heh' stuff Seth McFarlane makes for Peter humming show-tunes, to the tune of We Are the Crystal Gems while spinning around in the dress

Because guns are weapons first and foremost, its not rocket science.

Oh no but it does matter because most firearm deaths are suicides, not homicides while stabbings, which outnumber all deaths by firearm, are pure homicide, It's fucking ridiculous to try to excuse the comparison. And most people fail to realize that the usage of a gun isn't where it's preventive potential lies, it's the plain knowledge that someone is armed that prevents most crime. And gun purchases already have waiting periods, even gun shows too despite what retarded news media tells you and machine guns are banned, have you not heard of the 1968 law? The weapon used in Vegas was ILLEGALLY modified.. whoops, those pesky criminals and their total disregard of the law

The problem with that logic is that both knives and cars are tools that can be used as a weapon, but a gun is just a weapon. It has no function other than harm or destroy, be it to hunt, just generally shooting it as an enthusiast, or for killing people. It has no other function besides that, unless you use it as a hammer or some other dumb shit, and then it's still a weapon used as a toll, and not the other way around.
I'm not saying that guns should be banned, I honestly don't think you'd be able to at this point, but guns and cars have a clear fucking difference in their purpose, and even knives and guns for that matter.

Knives are weapons too, Don't start with that nonsense and the the right to own guns is a recognized as a natural right, not one given by the government

>Don't start with that nonsense and the the right to own guns is a recognized as a natural right,

And you don't thinks cars wouldn't have been had they existed in the 1700s?

Apparently is not what they want.