Is warcraft a racistic game?

Is warcraft a racistic game?
Orcs and trolls - third world barbarians, with shit instead of technologies, stupid as wood, but strong physically, trolls are even narcs. Goblins like arab terrorists create filmsy unstable shit, that can explode in hands.
Humans, dwarfs and elves are on the other hand intelligent, but maybe less strong and endurable. Make up for their flaws with high technologies. Among alliance not a small part of people stick to liberal thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/warcraft-2-tides-of-darkness-cda-/02-human-battle-1.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based alliance could very well be the west, yes. In fact, they aren't just depicted racist and have full fledged plausible reasons to hate Horde races. Much like real life except I don't see college kids protesting Orc lives matter in Stormwind.

It's an incredibly racist game created for racists by racists.

It should be banned.

first Warcraft game I played was Warcraft 2.
downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/warcraft-2-tides-of-darkness-cda-/02-human-battle-1.mp3

>Humans - White people
>Orcs - Black people
>Goblins - Jews
>Gnomes - Japanese people
>Tauren - Native Americans
>Dwarves - Irish people
>Trolls - Jamaicans
>Blood Elves - Swedes
>Pandaren - Chinese people

It's pretty realistic, I think Blizzard is actually redpilled with the portrayal of Jews

Too poor to play WoW.

The russians are the Draenei

Very close. I would say dwarves are an amalgam of celtic peoples in general with Ironforge being like civilized scotland or dublin. this works if you look at the wildhammers as being the highlanders.

I'm not sure what blood elves are, but I can't say sweden feels like it fits. I almost want to say they remind me of imperial china but it doesn't quite seem to fit...it's rough for sure to place the blood elves.

proof?

Dwarves I think represent the entire Celtic race. Stocky, stubborn, fond of their drink. Not to mention they have Scottish accents rather than Irish, and are stout allies of the humans even more so than any of the others are.

Blizzard is owned by Jews, wtf are you talking about neckbeard?

I figured Sweden is the best fit because Blood Elves are generally blonde and the males are pretty feminine. That's all I got though.

Good point. I always mix up Scottish and Irish accents, feels bad man.

what about night elves, gnomes, and undead

I love this game.
>Humans - Brits/Germans
>Dwarves - Scots
>Gnomes - Literally no culture other than inventing and engineering shit.
>Night Elves - Ancient Celts, Highborne - Romans/Greeks
>Draenei - Indian/Arab

>Orcs - Mongolians
>Darkspear Trolls - Jamaicans, Amani - Cuban, Zandalari - Aztec
>Tauren - Plains Indians
>Undead - Nazi Germany
>Blood Elves - Faggots
>Goblins - Americans

It WAS.

Now its a diversity and tolerence cringe fest.

What about the Undead?

>>Goblins - Americans
The goblins are totally the kikes though.

They even have the "It's like anuddah Shoa!!!" accent.

Nahh, definitely Americans.
>Leader is a fatass.
>Obsessed with capitalism, and money.
>Love to blow shit up.

The Jews are the Legion.
>Corrupt entire races.
>Use them to their own benefit.
>Destroy entire worlds.

>yfw your main is undead

I'm black myself, and I can tell you that even if Orcs are supposed to be black I'm not offended at all. Especially considering Orcs like Broxigar, who jumps into the demons portal during the War of the Ancients and kills literally a mountain of demons before finally being killed by the leader Sargeras himself.

The Orcs are a proud, powerful race despite all the shit they've been through.

>Blood Elves - Swedes
>A nation that isolates itself for millenia and and prospers due to its unique power source (Sunwell/welfare state) until a power-hungry traitor enables an invasion of slobbering mutants and subhumans seeking to harness/destroy that very power source
>A people that have become completely helpless without their power source and barely know how to live without it
>A race that is arrogant as fuck but civilized to a fault at the same time

Really makes you think.... So Kael'thas is Jimmie?

Both the gnomes and goblins are Kikes.

The goblins just happen to look the part.

>Is warcraft a racistic game?
More than Ukraine is a country

Gypsies, try again

B A N T E R
A
N
T
E
R

Who is Jaina Proudmoore

Draenie are Slavs.

Night elves are asians, with animal spirits and stuff, the proletarians though. The high elves are a mix of chinese and japanese aristocraty. Proud, very mannered, ceremonial and literally think all other races are shit and made to serve them or die.
Undead are arabs. Zerging all over. No individuality, controlled by puppet masters and created by a superior power, much like the stereotypical arab is a product of usa policies.
Gnomes are modern japan.
Worgens are the eternal anglo/US colonies, by the looks, being isolationist like usa under Monroe and going full beastiality mode once war came to them even if they didn't want getting involved.
Draenei are germanic/teutonic knights. Strong sense of justice, very devout and border line autists with no sense of humor.

Also, Soros is literally Sargeras. Or would he be The Void?

>Is warcraft a racistic game?

no, its just a copy of warhammer fantasy

>Ride elephants
>Wear turbans
>Theocracy

>Somehow theyre slavs because their accent vaguely resembles one.

There we go. That's more accurate.

Warcraft is far from racist. The implications are that if you're hungry for power and world domination, however you go about your business, you will be totally corrupted. You will end up a shell of what you once were.

The fel destroys, Arcane magic destroys, shadow magic destroys, ultimately, if you want to be a dick, you'll pay the ultimate price.

Really if anything shows that there is always a right way, a good way, and some method to control the damage.

Paladins and Druids are god tier, Horde savages BTFO

>not including sunwalkers and druids of the horde

Oh buddy you've been out of the loop. Jaina went full 4th reich on the Horde.

Now that I think about it, the High Elves are more reminiscent of Swedes.
>Arrogant and condescending but their women can't stop spreading their legs for other races
>Hate themselves and their history, demonize their Blood Elven cousins as jingoistic racists steeped in hatred and corruption
>Grovels at the feet of the Alliance/Nato but still try to distance themselves when it suits them

Blood Elves are Danes. The color scheme even fits. Belf/Danes = Red. Helves/Swedes= Blue

She became racially aware after her city got bombed

queers

you should have lost the vietnam war then

I know what happened to Jaina. They're just ahead of our time line. Blizzard is predicting the future

>arthas was hitler, trying to save his people
>we were the jews that killed him and looted his corpse

The Goblins are the Israeli zionist kikes, the Legion are the globalist kikes.

>Humans - Europeanized Americans
>Dwarves - Celtic People with Germanic influences
>Night Elves - Ancient Europans
>Gnomes - American Academia
>Draenie - Slavs
>Worgen Humans - 19th Century British

>Orcs - Mongolians
>Trolls - Jamaicans and Africans
> Undead - German People after WWI
>Tauren - Plains Indians
>Goblins - New York Jews and Jersey Shore Thugs

>Pandarians - Asian people

>Warhammer
>D&D came first

kek yes. There are butthurt posts on asianmasculinity about how there are no asians in the game. And the only "semi-asian" race is a fucking panda

>German People after WWI
Is Arthas Hitler?

Yes.

And what about kael'thas blood elves?

>Orcs and trolls - third world barbarians
>Ukrainians - third world barbarians
Math checks out

the whole warcraft IP was created because they were making a warhammer game but ended up losing the rights before the game was finished. literally the worst mistake games workshop ever made

No direct parallel exists as of yet, but the closest we can get is Quisling or Breivik, even though both are Norwegian.

In what way do dwarves have germanic influences?

I disagree with what you say about night elves, I think they're just a typical fantasy trope rather than a representation of ancient europe

Orcs: again, I think they're just a standard fantasy trope

Undead: I see where you get the German thing from but a lot of their names are anglo names like Fowler and Hartwell for example

Everything else I pretty much agree with

King Arthas, The Lich King, the true Lord of the Damned and Undeath, will ALWAYS REMAIN the one true king of Azeroth.

He was the hero we needed. He was ready to begin the next era of our species' development and evolution.

And we turned our backs on him. For what? Demons to destroy our beloved world?

The Scourge was no more than an undead horde of Demon Hunters waiting to be born.

Orcs are more advanced than niggers though. Orcs are more like slavs than niggers.

Does the replacement of King Varian with his rather pussified son King Anduin represent the death of the west's backbone and the growing tolerance of savages?

Warhammer Fantasy Battle much more blatant.
>Empire- Holy Roman Empire
>Bretonia- Medieval France
>Orcs and Goblins- Any Savage or Barbaric race
>Beastmen- Muslims
>Skaven- Jews

Reinfeldt you mong.

Every fantasy race has some connection to our own cultures or stereotypes by virtue of the fact we can only draw from what we know.

You right, tolkien

Pssst, orcs invaded Azeroth by going through the dark portal with Gul'dan.

Dwarfs are obviously scots.

But who is Night elf?
>Lives in trees and innawoods
>No high tech but good with bows, ballistas and magic
>Good craftsmanship and animal husbandry
>Women are warriors, men are druids
What are they? 500 BC germanic tribes?

West europeans are humans in Lordaeron
Americans are humans in Stormwind.
Undead are post communism west europeans
Elves are nordics
Trolls are indigeneous south americans
Tauren are natives.
Dwarves are zionist.
Goblns are jewish diaspora.
Orcs are niggers.

East europeans not west for the Forsakens.

So the dread lords are literally zionists, arthas is a goy that was corrupted and the forsaken are slavs that got fucked by communism.

Makes sense.

what about sexy worgen?
oh. and if I get repeating digits then it seems likely that trump not win this election

What the fuck is brewfest, user? They're whole religion is titan based and influenced by Germanic ancient religions. I.E. Odin, Thorim, Tyr, and pretty much all of Ulduar is titan based and it's the dwarves who are exploring it because of their connection to the earthen who were created by the titans.

>t. lorefag

Looks like you're a faggot who can't predict shit

Is Redwall considered redpilled?

This was old wow

New wow including the Warcraft movie retconned everything

Orcs are just misunderstood foreigners who need a new place to stay goyim

GYPSIES do not have good asses and don't actually fight against the encroaching darkness or niggers. If anything Draenei are Rhodesians

Aided by a liberal academic, Medivh

Garithos did nothing wrong

Arthas did nothing wrong

While it does lead some to furry Fandom. Yes it is redpilled and it teaches you to be weary of foreigners.

Garithos was right

These threads are so bluepilled. Garrosh's Horde was top-tier:

>Orcish Lebensraum
>Revitalization of Orcish Culture, after Thrall's "Green guilt" nonsense.
>Freeloading minorities forced to pull their weight
>Massive technological strides and widespread industrialization

t. refugees

>invades
>we dindu nuffin, da human male tries to keep us peaceful folk down! Orc lives matter!

Machine jew welcome back

trolls are the best race

great racial (10-30% haste, who doesn't love that?)

amazing aesthetics (tall, lean)

awesome troll-themed instances (zul farak, zul gurub, zul'aman)

pic related, me. 4/5 S4 hunter.

If racists are right then why is racism bad?

>not even gladiator

pleb

WE WUZ ZUG ZUG AN SHEEEIIIIT

top kek .. honestly loled irl

Yeah then they got ruled over by a nigger troll and then a fucking cunt. K.

Elves in legion are mana crackheads. Explain.

fuck the non humans (exept dwarves) and the cucks who side with orcs

No they never got the rights in the first place. Sucks for games workshop they'd be rich as fuck right about now

God damn sorry senpai I just woke up and haven't had coffee yet

Blood elves as swedes makes so much sense.

Cucks are the blood elves. White but they go on hordes side.

childhood is when you worship the horde. adulthood is when you join the alliance. there should be an alliance tauren faction to play.