paulsizemore.bl*gspot.com/
paulsizemore.tumblr.com/
paulsizemore.com/paul-sizemore/
youtube.com/watch?v=NjyWp8Xj03l
youtube.com/watch?v=NjyWp8Xj03I
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34193
youtube.com/watch?v=Xyu_MdKBXic
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19166
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59q0jd/todd_d_stern_dreams_about_john_podestas_hotdog/
hoohiki.courts.hawaii.gov/#/search
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37404
youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY
youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU
m.reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/?compact=true
youtube.com/watch?v=3Zg0IYRiY4Y
publicintegrity.org/2016/04/15/19564/pierre-omidyar-gives-100000-new-anti-trump-super-pac
capitalresearch.org/article/omidyar_ebay/
youtu.be/-tiu325HYQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong
americanthinker.com/blog/2012/02/david_brock_paid_gay_lover_850_thousand_in_hush_money.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/13125543/adios-carole-greenwood
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16902
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
youtube.com/channel/UC7ySRVzIt_KfRljuPundj9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>new info at bottom

this has made a boring work day very fun

PLEASE DONT SLIDE THIS. GET THIS INFO OUT THERE

>POSSIBLE PEDOPHILE RING FOUND

>Amanda Kleinman info:
youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU)
amandakleinman.com/

>Paul Sizemore info
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
paulsizemore.bl*gspot.com/
paulsizemore.tumblr.com/
paulsizemore.com/paul-sizemore/
He has pictures of his sons half naked, looking uncomfortable, just strange shit overall. But in his new site and new social media sites there are no pictures of his "sons".

In the last thread user posted a picture of the kid in a halloween costume that resembled a changeling (round mouth with sharp teeth).
THEN, on the AMANDA chicks youtube, we find this video youtube.com/watch?v=NjyWp8Xj03l
round mouth spiked teeth

COMET PIZZA LINKS AMANDA AND THIS DAD TOGETHER

AMANDA PREFORMS SHOWS IN THE VENUE. THE DAD WAS MAKING ADVERTISEMENTS FOR COMET.

Both of these people are in D.C.

Sasha Lord is linked to Amanda Kleinman (through first video).

All three, Amanda, Paul, Sasha have strange social media presences.

forgot to fix last youtube link:
youtube.com/watch?v=NjyWp8Xj03I

Help spread this shit to all the normies! Rev up those Twitter accounts, we've got work to do! Use tags like Clintonkids or Protectourkids or some crap.

He was petitioned by this person.
Try emailing them for info on Flinstone?

What makes this different from any other form of propaganda? We still need harder evidence.

Any way we could get a png? Having trouble reading the text. Thanks user

I never want pizza again.

Bump for Trump

Bump for all the victims

We could always associate Bill with Epstein and his Lolita Express to the Bahamas

Trump has Epstein associations. I think we'll

need a different angle. wtf

Do we have any more info from the user that went inside the email server?

Trump has said it himself he thinks Epstein is an evil man and only hung on with him on a hand full of occasions

I will stay on Comet Ping Pong while someone stays on Little St James and also Flinstone.

Did some research on Eli Sizemore the kid in Comet Ping Pong video. It appears he is adopted by Paul Sizemore the "dad" with the creepy blog.

Boys I just want you all to know - if we crack this thing open it's going to be the biggest scandal of all time bar none

Anons digging keep doing god's work
I will help when I get home from work

Yeah it's really blurry for me on my phone

Did anyone check to see if there was a hidden file in the potato head image he sent?

My body is ready for this whole thing to come crashing down. Praise Kek, Trump, and Bane.

So 4chin fucktards is doing something good?
Noice.

Go ahead fags, give 'em hell.

Also, this is so called phase 3 fyi

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34193
> Carla is going to cook one dish plus biscuits for the event. She also > provided suggestions for the menu overall below. She will provide the > groceries and will make the dish at Tony's home. > > Biscuits (Carla) > Grits Souffle w/tomato gravy (Carla) > > Suggestions for menu: > Meat (maple glazed bacon or sausage) > Egg dish > Salad

Clearly u can tell whats going on

Praise Kek
James Alefantis, leather shirted Comet Pizza & Ping Pong owner, David Brock lover
It's not even a good front
It's a freak show

>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xyu_MdKBXic

>Names of interest to search:

Dave Flinstone
James Alefantis
Amanda Kleinman
Paul Sizemore
Eli Sizemore
Sasha Lord (Anita Lord)
Dave(David) Stone

This thing is bigger than we thought.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19166

*Fratelli Podesta Fundraiser-- October 6th* *List? *Do you have a personal list that you would like to send this invite to? Tony is asking. *Prep?* He would also like to know if you have any more details on how much prep time/space you will need for your pasta dish.

looks like podesta really likes his pasta dishes

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK - IS THIS WHAT THE "HOT DOG STAND IN HAWAII" EMAIL WAS ABOUT?!

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59q0jd/todd_d_stern_dreams_about_john_podestas_hotdog/

You can search for public court records at this site: the ho'o'hiki

hoohiki.courts.hawaii.gov/#/search

you can also look up traffic violations through a separate page

Dont forget the potential Pierre Omidyar connection someone mentioned in the last thread.

KEK WILL BRING TRUTH

Hmmm is that a butterfly made of hearts?

praise kek!

That seems to be the case yeah
We learned that the mails contain a lot of casual, but weird/interesting references where the meaning is unclear. With pedoshit sexual escapades in mind, it all seems a lot clearer

Mentioned that he is both the owner of ebay and the runner of the cheesebay account, right?

Who is this?
Please anons from last night post all the info you have or remember

Don't forget flintstone is a pro. He thinks he's some edward snowden kind of opsec edgelord, though. he always tries to use double or triple entendres, so that's the weakness of his code. we'll find something. Did anyone rip the whole folder?

Hope someone downloaded it...

how did we become FBI data crunchers?

I'm pretty sure they are all hitting F5 because reading it here is a far better use of their time

Could it be that this is the best way to investigate until the advent of AI? Just leak stuff to the masses, and let the people decide?

Are these emails relevant? I haven't caught up on this thread but are we assuming pizza means CP? Because here they reference pizza party and pizza map.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

CRASHING THE LOLITA EXPRESS

see

map = semen, because it is a map that leads back to you

pasta = young boys
cheese or Pizza are girls

Comet Pizza ring is here boys
Videos are getting deleted
Archive everything

Not my info, just potential links - Hawaii, x-Bay, billionare... something worth looking into?

Strange that they would use pizza as the coverup term.
(cheese) pizza is a widely known synonym for cp, atleast on the internet.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37404

It was surprising to realize we hadn’t seen you since 2011, and we are glad it worked out for dinner at your place. Thanks again for a great feast. I prefer a pasta dinner made by you to going out somewhere!

another pasta related email

youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY

youtu.be/FXczVfgt7HY

Watch this and be disgusted.

it is VERY likely that the term originated on the internet FROM these types of people. the term was probably in usage well before the internet was a thing, and chan culture just popularized it

Amanda the Kike is a certified schizophrenic
Hang em all

>youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU
That video is of the owner of the establishment, who is a former gay lover to David Brock.
The event was Sasha Lord's birthday.
Amanda Kleinman is the one operating the camera.

Amanda just removed all of her videos from youtube.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NjyWp8Xj03I
>alloween costume that resembled a changeling (round mouth with sharp teeth)

wtf

m.reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/?compact=true

This reddit thread is worth looking through. Pretty sure our guy shared it last night.

ANOTHER PUPPET VIDEO FROM AMANDA

No still here.

>Amanda just removed some of her videos from youtube.
fixed

Who owns this place? I know he is connected to David Brock, but I need a name for this infographic.

wew. hadn't considered that :/

>No still here.
This one has gone missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpdh1JkN9eU

Nah cheese pizza originated here as a way to request cp thread [c(heese)p(izza)] without getting insta banned by mods after cp was made illegal on Sup Forums.

To latch onto this, FBI user said the word "cards" was code for something important. I don't know how much combing over people have done, or if that has already come out to be related to something else, but just throwing that out there.

That means it's ALL TRUE
Holy fkn shitballs

They can't use leaks legally.
Let the goyim do it.

Oh boy we're gone down the rabbit hole now guys...

fucking happening, guarantee it will be put forth in a cohesive manner for the public before election day

Pierre is a big NeverTrump guy

publicintegrity.org/2016/04/15/19564/pierre-omidyar-gives-100000-new-anti-trump-super-pac

Links to Soros, etc
capitalresearch.org/article/omidyar_ebay/

thats insane, it has to be true.

why is the interior so fucking rapey and dungeony?

youtu.be/-tiu325HYQk

youtu.be/-tiu325HYQk

Some very strange language in this video. Talking about ping pong in the back that's fun for the kids and pizza with beans or eggs..?

Also the company linked to the video may be worth looking into

dcforteens.com seems to have been wiped from existence but it's mentioned in this video? Somebody should check it out on wayback.

I mean, you put enough monkeys in front of typewriters and eventually one of them will write some Shakespeare

SHES DELETING HER VIDEOS

SHE KNOWS

very soon, if not NOW, ai shills will be bending opinion.

the future will be very fucked.

Something changed and all of these images are reduced quality on phone, if you take the link and delete the m at the end the image will be full. This is a pain in the ass for us phone users btw.

Wtf MOOK?

Sometimes the youtube to mp3 converters work a little while after a vid has been taken down. Try those

"playing cards" is a threesome sex act
CARDS is an FBI acronym for Child Abduction Rapid Deployment
Not much there except this 1

Band & Mook are "playing" and are urging Podesta to come over at 10pm

Someone download the videos. They'll most likely be taken down soon.

archive and reupload the videos before they are taken down you flipping meme heads

>Who owns this place?
James Alefantis and Carole Greenwood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

James Alefantis is a former gay lover of David Brock (leader of Correct The Record). Brock paid him $850k in hush money.

americanthinker.com/blog/2012/02/david_brock_paid_gay_lover_850_thousand_in_hush_money.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

apparently people spammed the comments (like idiot edgelords) and thats what made her take them down. NOBODY COMMENT ON HER VIDS FOR FUCK SAKE

>Kids come early, Adults stay late
>pizza is life

legit made my stomach turn

another video just went offline

she knows

>The secret is, it's an empowerment, and an empowerment by definition is trust. So I trust that the relationship that I have with the customers is one where they understand that I'm looking out for them, and in response they look out for us

What did he mean by this?

WITH NO SURVIVORS.

also checked

Power over children

Carole Greenwood was pushed out of the business a few years ago.

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/13125543/adios-carole-greenwood

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16902

Are they good? The Mickey mouse ice cream bars were excellent. Our crowd
ate very many of them.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM, Gabe Podesta wrote:

> Belay my last. Now I'm sitting at my desk eating an Afghan knock-off Dove
> ice cream bar.
>
>
> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Gabe Podesta wrote:
>
>> I'm at my desk. Dreaming of waffles...
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Mae Podesta wrote:
>>
>>> We're making waffles! Cornmeal with bourbon syrup :)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Apr 6, 2014, at 11:19, Megan Rouse wrote:
>>>
>>> Eating waffles. Enjoying slippers and abominable snowman (prize for
>>> riding everest coaster).
>>> Love
>>> Megan
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Gabe Podesta
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Gabe Podesta
>
waffles??? what do waffles stand for? a lot of talk about ice cream and mickey mouse - disney involved in child trafficking confirmed?

Herbert Sandler seems to be very interested in talking Cheeses and Pasta to Podesta.

Also mentions dominos and cheese but god knows what this fuck is into.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

& trusting they have each others back covering this up

look at her playlists though, fucking hip hop and synth lessons and shit? she's a basic Modern Artist Andy Warhol wanna be

THIS CHANNEL ONLY HAS COMET PING PONG, POLITICAL VIDEOS, AND ALL THE FAVORITES/LIKED ARE AYY LMAO.

youtube.com/channel/UC7ySRVzIt_KfRljuPundj9Q

[spoiler]This actually isnt anything, this whole cheesypizza shit and comet ping pong is, but not this channel[/spoiler]

Oh ffs, I hope some wise user thought to download that shit. Anyone have a copy?

Use a youtube mirror archive, theres tons of em for gookys fyi.

i keep hoping we're wrong

I saved the very creepy and incriminating birthday video

how do I share it safely

isn't there more we can do? so far its just spreading the information to normies who couldn't care less. what about their addresses? what about their social media accounts? remember when Soros' address was leaked? nothing happened. no nyc anons did anything. i remember jaffa and santili and this seems tame by comparison in terms of reaction

THAT WORKED.

Have to upload the mp4 to a throwaway

terrifying shit

weak

no

they could be playing poker. get more context?