35% chance of Trump actually winning

>35% chance of Trump actually winning
Why do we let sub 110 IQ rednecks decide the direction of our country again?

More successful people vote Trump, failures at life vote Hillary. Its that simple.

I don't think people on the coast are considered "rednecks" but I agree, they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

why do we let illegals vote multiple times, shill?

Because these are the people that built your country.

Don't call me a redneck, yankee gringo.

Hey CTR fucktards,you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.

Does it matter when they all watch netflix and rot anyways?

>being this delusional

>2 weeks ago
>9% chance
>now 35% chance to win

Because the rest of you are only marginally more intelligent and incredibly lazy. You could have fixed your party's primary process decades ago, but instead you sat around being useless and whining about bad candidates.

You allowed it to degenerate to the point that an actual democrat won the nomination for your party.

And the really sad thing is that you're not going to do a thing about it. You'll whine through four years of Hillary. Then in 2020, having done nothing to deal with your own house, you'll sit in wonder as the media picks your candidate, again. Then you'll whine some more as he loses to the democrat, again.

Republicans are utterly pathetic trash.

The omens are in our favor

Go back to pleddit. You obviously don't belong here.

>people with an IQ of

>add in superdelegates to elect the most corrupt, incompetent piece of shit in American history
>"fixed the party's primary process"

>Why do we let sub 110 IQ rednecks decide the direction of our country again?

I know, it sickens me too. Without them, Trump's victory would be guaranteed

Kill 'em all is what I say.
Then watch the Dems win in a landslide anyway.
If 110 isn't enough, then 120.

>110 IQ
I've met some rural mechanics in Appalachia that were easily 112, 113

Well, we need just enough high IQ libs to win this, obviously some smart(ish) people grow up in shit areas and have to adapt to redneck culture.

Or you could do things that would reduce the retarded wings influence like preventing registered democrats from voting in your primary, reducing the delegate counts of democratic states, rearranging the schedule so liberals don't get an early lead in liberal states.

Or you can just keep whining and allowing the media to pick your candidate year after year and wondering how you ended up with democrats running for both major parties.