If you could disable one voting block from participating in the 2016 general election, who would it be?

If you could disable one voting block from participating in the 2016 general election, who would it be?

>Non colleged educated white women
Incapable of independent thought.
Unable to form an educated opinion.
Likely marries low socially and perpetuates uninformed voting habits.
Votes against self interest.
Ingnorant to the issues beyond reactionary talking points.
Low EQ and Low IQ.

>If you could disable one voting block from participating in the 2016 general election, who would it be?

beanbeans

Humans.

>women

Would fix every election since 1920.

White males

Women

Illegal immigrants but democrats will have none of that

Idiot, that's the most conservative block of women

Liberals. Most people who vote Clinton are absurdly liberal

White "men"

Women

women

Californians

Definitely women.

>roastie

What's her name again?

Women, clearly.

Women.

Women

women desu

soz but it has to be done

Women.

Hey I don't like the idiotic portion of "millennial" women either but don't pretend that any of y'all are any better. You're just a bunch of retards obsessed with identity politics- being on a different side doesn't make you less biased. And now look at you, your inability to think logically has you worshiping a lying kike Trojan horse who is the antithesis of what pol is supposed to be.

> inb4 ctr

You'd have to be mentally impaired if you haven't known for several years now what a lying fake kike shill Hillary is- but it's Trump that actually has you fooled.

Do jews keep making the threads with hot women pictures?
Stop it, lust is a sin, and I dont appreciate being tempted

Women.

Pristine Edge

Non whites

pristine edge

Why should be voting in the first place?

The best civilizations wheren't built on cuckocrazy.

>triggered white niggers

College educated woman, incapable of independent thought. Will vote for the most corrupt presidential nominee purely because she's a woman

Women.

Women

Women

>le women arent voting for trump meme

College students

Meanwhile anons of all ages and education levels will vote for an equally corrupt nominee purely because he says edgy politically incorrect things.

fpbp

death people.

But in all seriousness repeal the 19th

Blacks

Human beings.

Because your election is a joke.

If california was split up between the cengral valley and the rest of the state the democrats would never win another election. #notallcalifornians

>equally corrupt

Prove it, fuckstick.

/thread

The alt-right.

Women

Women or niggers. Since I'm only allowed one, I will go with women.

Women and liberal """"men"""

That one official lady in Florida, I think the AG, he gave her money For reelection and later Bondi decided not to act on the corrupt Trump University complaints.

whites

That's no one because there is no alt-right

Overthrow the government then, you fucking cuck.

Women, regardless of education

Yes there is, you're surrounded by these Neanderthals

most of the people just want to meme trump
to the anti-globalist president. hillary is 100percent
a globalist kike bitch..so..people wanna dream.

if we would be honest to ourselves for a moment we would propably lose all hope, but maybe that's what we need.

>tldr: 1488

College educated women.

t. virgins

You two are the real heroes

/thread

Trump is a globalist too who wants open borders

illegal immigrants and dead people.

Could it be anything but women?

He took 160 million dollars from George Soros to build a tower in Chicago and now he pretends to be the guys archenemy. He owned 93% (you're nuts if you think that's not incredibly significant) of the voting stock of a Rothschild/Rockefeller owned corporation called Resorts International which is rumored to have originated as a CIA money laundering front operation- and even if that last part is not true, you cannot ignore the fact that Trump was that deeply connected to the Rothschild and Rockefeller elites. He was also bailed out of debt by the prince of Saudi Arabia, who bought one of his hotels. He was also openly friends with Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy kike that has been abusing underage women at ritual sex parties for the elite which he hosts on his private island in the Caribbean. Donald Trump's name appears in the flight logs of his private jet, dubbed the "Lolita Express". His name was listed, along with a wide variety of contact options, in Epstein's little black book. He shares these traits with Bill Clinton by the way. Of the many women accusing these men of raping and molesting them, one girl was even originally chosen by Epstein while working in the locker rooms at one of Trump's hotels. When asked if Trump had ever been involved sexually with underage women while in his presence, Epstein plead the fifth.

>renters
>no property ownership
>no vote

It knocks off welfare pest, most niggers, white trash and other random type of mud people. Kills off the entire voting block of gimydats and most or less stops most new immigrant citizens from voting. Youth vote is cut down a ton being they are too stupid to vote anyways.

it also knock off old people who get sent to retirement homes being they are done with impact level life and should not able to vote on future issues.

but with this comes mandatory voting for property owners or you are fined on you property tax the next year.

Threaded.

Women.

White women

They're the ringleader to this whole fucking "kill the white man" campaign.

They turned on us bois. Ideologically, mentally, sexually etc...

Women. Nothing will go wrong ever again. It's not edgy it's the harsh reality. Voting stats post 1920 are available if you search for them, that will clearly tell you based on what and for what women vote. It's a child's play for them, it's the same shit little girls do to annoy daddy for attention. The bad part is, in the real world, this has negative consequences, and thus, the world is in the state that it is today. Look at every "important issue" today. From war, to poverty, low birth in EU and high birth in Africa, to SJW, feminism, and attention seeking drama through indoctrination on campuses - a woman cried wolf and the cuck and betas went white knight. The true monster, El cavity d'al Nazale, saw the opportunity and took it - and thus, we have the world today.

Humanity's crisis could be resolved though a simple law elimination. What a life.

Also, Donald Trump's great grandmother and grandfather were born in Bavaria. Bavaria is the home of the Rothschild legacy, along with hundreds of other elite politicians and businessmen. It's also literally the original home of the Illuminati. Not only was this woman a Bavarian, but her last name was Kober, which is an Ashkenazim Jewish name.

easily women.

>A fucking leaf

yeah well at least he says the right things, literally every single one of Hillarys positions is destructive to our country.

My fucking eyes

Kek, what an adorable ID.

>allowing women to vote at all
This was a fucking mistake from the beginning.

You're right, but that's exactly what they are taking advantage of. Look at how enslaved they have us, it's sick. Vote for Trump, anyways, because it doesn't matter. Voting isn't even real, none of this is real, it's all a big show and they pick the president. Trump has been the chosen one probably for several years and I promise you that he will win.

>muh vagoon

Women.

Isn't it entirely undemocratic to disable a voting bloc? That isn't what our Republic is about

and gac-gacks too?

I can get behind this.

Not convincing.

democrats

Either
>the unemployed
or
>young people (under-25s)
or
>blacks

would effect a pronounced change on this current election

If you filed taxes you can vote

>unable to think for themselves and form an opinion
I think you mean educated white females

*affect

When your country is majority shitskin and all the parties are just different ethnic groups, you're not going to care about principle.

Oh wow, a liar saying all the right things, who would have thought. I would think that the most efficient course of action for a fake shill candidate would be to say all of the wrong things, right?

Straight White Males

Who do you want to win the election?

white males with no college education

> conveniently ignoring the comments where I actually explain the facts about Trump's shady connections

Or you guys are way too racist and cynical and are relying on tribalistic thinking. Voting does matter, and there's no evidence of large scale voter fraud in the United States.

probably.
but would be funny if he's playing 11D time-travel twister and actually fights for the americans.

That's what they want you to think.

College educated white men. Stupid fucks actually think Trump is good.

Have you ever seen anyone on this board unironically call themselves alt right? I never have. Its a label you are forcing on us. Not very tolerant of you, user.

>non college educated
>white