OH VEY GOYIM, THE FBI IS RACIST AND WHITE MALE

>OH VEY GOYIM, THE FBI IS RACIST AND WHITE MALE
""""baum""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

proudcons.com/hillary-cancels-last-public-event-because-crowd-yelled-lock-her-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But don't worry.
#HillaryIndictment
Is trending. Take a look, it's finally habening

Because they actually have standards.

Funny how that works.

ayy

yus
proudcons.com/hillary-cancels-last-public-event-because-crowd-yelled-lock-her-up/

yeah
>(((APPLEBAUM)))
every time, without failure, made my day

Hitler was right to try and exterminate jews.

I used to have a lot of jew friends when I was younger, but I would personally gas all of them.

Good. The fbi should stay white and male and not fall for the trap of "diversity" which brings problems and incompetence. They should stay on focus of keeping this nation safe.

>7% hispanic

Interesting. The only FBI/CIA type of government official I have personally known was a guy from Costa Rica who worked for the CIA in the American Embassy in Argentina.

Sup Forums can't you be wrong even once

He is coming for you

>the true red pill is autistic faggots on a serbian magic the gathering and firearms merchant emporium has hindsight like a motherfucker

(((Applebaum)))

(((BINYAMIN)))

The FBI is a Fourth Reich sleeper cell.

How about Jewish? No Jewish agents? You do realize that Jews aren't white, right Appelbaum?

I don't even will do the echo thing, even if we didn't know his name or how he looks it would be obvious that he's a jew anyways.

bump for diversity and open borders for Israel

Is white the new jew? I find it funny that feminists and (((others))) are blind to their own behaviour.

a jew i know (acquaintance) is losing his shit on social media. he's calling for trump voters to be killed one minute, then screaming about how trump is a hateful bigot the next. we must be winning. (((they))) are shitting themselves

The FBI is notoriously difficult to get into. Kind of makes sense they don't want a bunch of people who are majority made up of violent thugs, drug users, and vastly undereducated.

Seriously what does (((baum))) expect?

So tell me: you can't get more Jewy than Trumpenstein. But the vast majority of American Jews hate his guts. What do you think Trump thinks about that?