@TeenTitansMovie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4BWAIDi1Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=khxsTUKK9l4
youtube.com/watch?v=bqYg8xw7Oao
youtube.com/watch?v=4e2KWn4WNE4
twitter.com/robcurlymusic/status/917160053853032448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're late. But this poster may give us a view on what this is about. When do movies usually give out trailers anyway?

I can't wait to see how much salt this movie makes

MY NAME IS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=O4BWAIDi1Fs

At least they're advertising the original voice actors first.

Okay
But give 7.3 reasons as to why I should give a fuck?

>The Night Begins to Shine

I hope it's not in flash

they'll probably fight Slade for realsies now.

>Post YFW you're not a Teen Titans 2003 nostalgiafag

Will arnett is gonna be batman,i can tell

Is that supposed to mean something?

Better than being a failed abortion that unironically likes this MLP-tier shitshow

>S E E T H I N G

All that aside the new show is just so...obnoxious. I can’t physically fathom what all that on the big screen would look like. It’s grotesque. Like minions tier.

>they'll probably fight Slade for realsies now.

Yeah but comically and in a satiric tone

>implying not liking the old show means you MUST like the new show

“I don’t like the idea of drowning. So I MUST love being on fire!”
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You haven't even sat through season 3, have you?

>the absolute state of TTfags

>GO Slade shows up
>He is still as serious and threatening as in the old TT
>He kicks their asses hard
>They try to figure out a way to stop him
>He continually wrecks them
>Culminates into the TT getting serious
>Cue surprise shift into old TT animation / models for the climax fight

I liked the comedy more in the Original than the lore/plot so this is up my ally. Just wish they wouldn't harp on the old show so much, the silky novela episode was a great example of what these guys can do.

Nice scapegoat

>6th reply in is already complaing about 2003fags
OBSSSESSED

>this gets a movie
>but this will continue to be a cliffhanger
Fuck you CN!

Will Arnett's probably voicing Batman again.

Can you imagine if New Teen Titans fans cried and bitched about 2003 Titans as much as TTfags do about Go?

Reminder that the Go! Titans killed Slade.

Nigger have you taken a look at this thread? its 99% shitposting about TT2003 with one actual TT2003 fag in here

Its still fucking shit regardless if im not a TT fanboy

TTG is actually good.

>this years only 2D film was pony shit
>next year only 2D film is meme shit

Its just some dead meme music.

Mate, I dont like TTG
I'm just glad I'm not autistic over it because NOT MUH TITANS

Colon Movie was two long epsodes and I have no doubt it'll be better than this.

TTG isn't memetic.

>dead
Didn't it race the billboard charts?

I hope this bombs like the emoji movie.

TTG has it's moments, it's just muddled with shit episodes. When the writers actually try, it's good.

I wonder what the plot will be. I wonder what the animation will be. Hopefully they'll really step it up.

The Night Begins to Shine 3 probably. [AS] has an 80s oriented game that TTG can mold into a plot.

>5 parter dedicated to a single song from an older episode
>constant call backs to lady legolus
>episode parodying internet memes
>all the 80s TV call backs
It's pretty damn memey

Its fucking hot gabrage

Those aren't memes you stupid newfag

>episode parodying internet memes
>Those aren't memes

what are they then?

>being this contrarian

Meh, i hope they can do better than that for the big screen. Maybe throw in the lighting effects like they do in Motorcity, to add some atmosphere. Just toss it into AfterEffects.

You mean make almost $200 million worldwide on a small budget?

But TTG! and MLP are getting theatrical releases.

>more than Captain Underpants
well fuck me in the asshole

>I hope they can do better than that for the big screen.
What are you talking about? RUA2 was an 80s themed masterpiece built from the gods. Here's some music and a poster: youtube.com/watch?v=khxsTUKK9l4

No faggot, your the contraian asshole who likes this shit show just to spite common opinion. Go fuck yourself you irritating little shit

Wow. Now this is what I call butthurt.

>contrarian asshole
You're the minority in this thread whining about the show just to make people mad.

oh you poor soul. You don't know do you?
Also this is going to be ATHF:TM levels that it's going to be near impossible for it to bomb and should turn a profit regardless. Hell if that date is right that is the high time for family movie season.

>Still waiting for Season 6
>See TTGO gets a movie
Yep. Just kick me while I'm down I guess.

isn't TTG like a necessary evil for children to get into DC stuff?

TTG does a great job at it too. TT didn't even have the balls to call batman by name.

The only way this could get better is if it bombs and CN dies

I liked the old Teen Titans series a lot but I managed to divorce my opinion of it from Go.
I hate Go entirely on it's own merits.
How many raps about food does one show need?

>TTG has 4 seasons full of clever Easter eggs and this gets

youtube.com/watch?v=bqYg8xw7Oao
I don't know.

Casual reminder that Silkie spat hot fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=4e2KWn4WNE4

Okay actually now that I think of it this is like perfect opportunity for the revival of 2D animation in theaters

>Cartoon Network shows TTG over 200+ times a week because it's this big successful show that everybody loves (under the age of 10)
>Lots of merchandise deals, brand promotion and shit through different medias (recent Lego Dimensions pack, mobile games, etc)
>They're getting a movie now and I wouldn't expect them to come up with 3D shit for this (toon boom probably)
>Near to the movies release, CN ramps up showings of the show each week to promote the living FUCK out of the movie so that it's gonna be the only god damn thing you know is showing that week
>Advertisements each ad break, little logos and shit popping up through the episodes, etc
>Because of this shit, the movie does absolutely fucking great and even though it's most likely gonna get like a 5/10, it ends up being a big box office success
>People think that since it's both a adaption and a new 2D movie in the midst of 3D shit it's the new hit way to move with movies and more 2D movies replicating the style come out
>We live in a world where TTG is the answer to bringing back 2D Animation to primetime cinema

Oh cool I can't wait to see what movies they parody

>A flash animation renaissance
I would rather keep the CG.

This really is one of the show's best qualities. Now if only there were a show that reference the DCU while actually being good

But MLP is already in theaters. I mean, how did that do? And I'm talking about the cringe worthy scene at the theaters with it's autistic fanbase. We seem to be blind sighted at the moment with Rick and Morty fans over sauce.
Also I think it did poorly in theaters, only making $12 million so far.

Maybe next we can have Teen Titans Go To The Polls
>#ImWithHer

>twitter.com/robcurlymusic/status/917160053853032448
>those retweets and likes
>the repiles

Cry more.

The again, the production costs of this movie cost estimated to be really low. We are talking about ~$10 million of production. Official numbers don't exist, but it has been financed fully by Hasbro and Lionsgate doesn't expect more than $35 millions from thier animated movies.

>Also I think it did poorly in theaters, only making $12 million so far.
$12 million in its opening weekend on a production budget of 5-8 million. With a marketing budget taken into account, at the very least it's either already broken or close to breaking even.

>Twitter

Actually when I read it off of Wikipedia at the time, the budget was written as $65 million. I thought it seemed a bit too high. Now it's at $5-8 million.

Go is just fucking terrible on its own accord.

The only reason it is irritating is that they could have done the old show but decided to do this trash.

:^)

The only reason people hate Go is because they're attached to the older show. It really ranges from average to good and their rewrite of the old shows worst episode was a lot better.

I'll admit it has moments but they are very sparse. The lol random funny factor is just awful.

It's not really awful. It's not great but awful is going too far. It's more average. There's really nothing offensive about it. It's funny though because the same fags whining about the 2003 show being raped and that people are wrong to like it once cried about how comic fans were too mean to them and that they needed to let go of some irrelevant comic from the 80s.

The thing is its not funny. If it was lol random funny and actually funny like uncle grandpa it would be good.

Casual reminder that TTG treated RUA2 better than it's own sequel.

The fantasy is real is also 1000x better than the night begins to shine instrumental.

This gave me a good kek.

Suck my dick.

Thank God this show is ending. Now maybe I can buy a completed series Blu-Ray.

>July
I thought it was going to be a January movie at first. Show itself isn't too bad but there's better gag cartoons out there.

What will they take the piss out of?

S A L T

DC movies?

>actually funny like uncle grandpa
But that shitshow wasn't funny at all.

So Batman is going to be played by Will Arnett? What's Kristin Bell playing?

This is what I thought when I first saw the title.

Will B.E.R. finally hit the big screens?

The only question is what could the plot possibly be? Unless it's just one long meta joke about how they're in a movie and then they go to Hollywood to do..... something?

While I hate TTG as a show, it's still great to see all of the salt from fans.