Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

yay, more old drama being unearthed

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/f5YXmP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please stop dumping garbage on our board.
It's interesting to look at, but this festering muck is bad for the grass.

Happy Columbus Day, Suit!

>enter abbey

Madison is next to Rachel in panel 3 but is gone in panel 4.

What is consistency?

Bringing up shit that happened fifty thousand years ago as if it's fucking relevant and as if anyone cares
I already hate this chapter

It's true that Daisy's dedication to Abbey has been demonstrated to be weak since Rachel's party, and I'd buy that this put a burr in that never went away...

wow, taeshi has really let herself go on the consistency. Geez

Abbey did nothing wrong

>those huge heads
>the pencil necks
>mouths barely drawn at all WTF where are teeth, tongue and inside of pieholes?
>infantile bodies
>overall safespace "cute" feeling to it

Fuck Tumblr

...but it's a little hard to buy given how cutesy their make-up played out.

The material is there but the comic has never believably portrayed the failure of Daisy and Abbey's relationship, just clumsily forced it with retcon flashbacks and uncharacteristically hasty character actions.

Bci user you got the new comic?

>Implying Suit doesn't want these threads to be here for free advertising.

Nice stealth deflection, Bagboy.

That's still one madison too many

So better get deconstructing and show how it has become a neverending trainwreck with no survivors.

Let's get real for a second or two, nothing from late 2013 or later is coherent in any meaningful way.
But Isn't that also around the time Taeshi went to straitjacket town (again?) ?

>Daisy finally feeling the guilt she deserves

No. That was a year or two after the comic started its decline.

This thread has once again burned out in only a few posts so let's go back to discussing the trainwreck that was chapter 97.

It strikes me that the sane way to arrange this material forms an inverse of "December" instead of a friend and desired love interest turning hateful towards Lucy and telling her she hasn't been worthy of friendship, Lucy has to tell a friend who desires her as a love interest who's only become more affectionate towards her that she isn't worthy of his love or friendship.

The dramatic implications are interesting. Too bad the actual chapter is a dog's dinner.

'Fraid not. Up to missing 3 now. The new comic (whatever it's called, something about pigs), April Comics, and Drinking Games.

Where's someone that actually has BCI?

>fuck shit up
>snap because of it
>fuck up even further because of losing marbles

Ohh, negative feedback loop.
Any bets on when next time happens?

we're also missing Sweet Dreams

Is Lucy singing a lullaby to Molly? How would that have every happened?

Well at least they are already depressed, no time-wasting on Taeshi's part

Can you do "Augustus you jerk 2"? and the first one, too, if you have that?

The first one is on the booru, it's not a BCI

Post it anyway so I don't have to go on their site

here's #1

and here's the #2 BCI

Argh, beat me to it. Internet is particularly bad today, so here's some more BCI to compensate.

>Any bets on when next time happens?
Mia's death. That would absolutely break her brain.

aw, don't jinx it. I don't really want Taeshi to get any worse.
It's only bagman that I despise

Seeing as how she worships handstab combined with the latest additions to her comic and general direction, it'll be the only satisfying thing in years to happen that is even remotely related to the comic.

But I do hope that means she'll get free of assblasted aussie's clutches of negative reinforcement for easy dole.

new ships ahoy today.
>Abbey is totally cool and not a psycho, guise

>trashxnobody
Give me my damn spicy incest ship

I'm out of the loop on the authors personal life. She had a manic episode a year ago? And what's wrong with her husband? Is he a bad influence and she doesn't recognise it, or is it just exaggeration?

Can you stop making these threads? It’s always the same dozen edgelords complaining about the heads, “Suitcase is an asshole”, forced memes and “Mollyposting”, mostly extended from that cancerous Discord you keep shilling.

The same routine, update after update has driven out all discussion by the people who actually want to talk about BSB, all so you dumbasses can one-up each other on who hates the comic more, even when there’s nothing new to hate.

Please, move on. Stop trying to make /bcbg/ happen. Maybe when people only post updates they want to talk about, people will return to these threads.

I hear you're talking 'bout Molly.

Cmon man, at least be a little more original than that.

oh hey, thanks for reminding me to shill the discord: discord.gg/f5YXmP

It's like pottery, even the complaints about the circlejerk are copypasta. These threads are just so fucking boring.

>There will never be a ships ahoy of Abbey and Raindrop

Someone got Sue beat on irrelevancy? Dayum.

There are a ton of characters more irrelevant then sue

Like who? Matt and Madison?

Nah, like Amaya. She's just Sue's sidekick.
Or Molly, even though it's sad to admit, has done less than Sue (that also implies she did less damage, and is thus a better character)

Lucy shouldn't be allowed near Molly.