New Defense Minister of Spain

>New Defense Minister of Spain

phew

still got nothing on mummy

Ill suck them toes

Women should not be defense ministers...

>woman
>defence minister

wait, what the fuck is this conspiracy? I did not post that image

/r/ing that pic comparing defense ministers from poland and russia to belguim and shit

Who keeps appointing women to public offices? Haven't we learned enough?

>never been in the Army
>is going to govern it

>nigger nose
>nigger lips

Welp, Spain sure impressed me.
Americuck BTFO here.

>another woman

jesus when does this madness will stop?

Post pic of young cospedal. Also she is not part of the new SJW military generation.

Why do you even have this image?

>Women are made defense ministers in Europe with a total of 6 now

Is this some sort of Progressive meme? I guess they're doing this because they know being attacked is not going to happen where they need to take on a critical role? And even if so, they'll rely on UK and US?

I'll think about her hot milf body and feet while fapping and she can't stop me. She can't even defend herself from that, how can she defend Spain?

Looks a bit like an abo.

Natalia is still the shit.

Truth

Oh no! It must be....LE JEWS!!!

posts made at the same time sometimes switch images

Aussie, thinking in terms of abos.

Color me shocked.

thanks f am

whats the deal with this goofy fad of women defense ministers?

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

all their countries are soft as fuck and rely on the US and NATO to give them defense for free so they can nominate some gushy pussy for DM instead of some hard ass nigga who has spend 30 years in the army

I have two sides:
>twisted fucking psychopath
>twisted fucking psychopath

I was wondering the same. Seems a tad over-coincidental.

Why should someone who hasn't even served in the military or have any connection of being a soldier be the defense minister?

I just don't get it.

Just cuck my shit up.

>Implying you even have a government.

Psychopaths belong in the military.

At least is not Chacon. Electing wimin for Minister of Defense is asking for a coup.

let's test

do you have the same image as any of these posts?

Yet another young woman as a defense minister...

Just like sissy Obama being POTUS and commander in chief. It's the character of democracy. It is to be despised.

Post moar

>9gag
D:

When democracy ends. Hopefully soon.

Thats a trap, right?

Macierewicz would be good if it wasn't for those conspiracy theories about Russia all the time. If he could just chill out a bit...

wtf is spain white?

he is mastermind

Time to get pozzed with even more fuzzy muzzies than Sweden.

While the Russian Defence Minister is a glorified poser with no military experience, the women should be gassed

In Spain the king is the maximal authority in the army, not the minister of defense.

UH OH
NEW MOMMY ALERT

Wait what happened to Vlad?

Why is the Defense minister of Russia a mongol?

>Sergey ((((Shoygu))))

Smolensk is just a show for their dumbass electorate. Russian politicians are also saying retarded shit about Poland for inside use all the time, charm of eastern european goverments and voters.

Is this a meme or why the fuck are all these countries opting for female autists with no military experience for defense ministers

>92
DELETE THIS VIDEO OF ME

>tfw your commander-in-chief has done military service despite being a woman

feels good man

If governments were all women there would be no war.

she will still govern it on a daily basis, king wont be fucked with it unless it's war or some other major happening

I don't know does this fuck served in army. He was head of MoE in the past.

I don't, that's the funny thing.

Since when is Sup Forums controled by (((they)))?

Spain does this,and I think Russia just put the Butcher of Chechnya into a comparable position.
You're fucked,Eurobros.

more like ministry of defeet

And btw this cutie is the new Minister of Health

show hypsy limp cock, gypsy.

Looks pretty Arab to me, famalam.

Aside from all the lying in front of cameras and bullshitting and long hours being a politician must be pretty easy.

Just have advisors, do what they say.

France, Bongland & Poland are the only EU countries to have armed forces that aren't trying to be a complete joke (though lefties are trying their best to change that).

Every other EU country's 'defence minister' is nothing more than a glorified daycare manager. Especially the Bundeswehr.

That's part of the problem with party politics. Most people in the cabinet haven't got any experience in the field they are supposed to govern.

>women being the heads of defense
>non soldiers being the heads of defense

Es asqueroso, no es ni de lejos una qt. Deja de postear esto por Dios

Why are women always appointed as like defence and security positions?

just like in Poland

lmao her ancestors couldn't defend again that rape lmao look at that semite nose

lmao newfag getting m00ted

This paranoid fuck belongs in a straitjacket.

I want to sniff and lick her feet

I know they're Jews, but Golda Meir did an okay job as Prime Minister. For her own country of course. But she's probably an exception to the rule, and Jews are gonna jew

>that pic
>that flag

every fucking time.

fixed

>ID: Lying

>spain
>white