How much longer until she gives up trying to act superior and getting nind broken by lonliness and gives in to the...

How much longer until she gives up trying to act superior and getting nind broken by lonliness and gives in to the murder cock?

The backlash from fans would be too strong. Apparently pearl walking hand in hand with a male character would be "queer baiting".

Why is she crying

Well sucks to be them because it seems like thats whats happening. Pearl/greg has been teased for a long time, and its not there fucking show to control over either

She's cutting onions

the creator has a fetish for crying
not even baiting that is literally why, it's like the nickelodeon foot guy

You mean Dan put her in the van or I'll have you canned Schneider? How does it feel knowing his sitcoms dominate Nickelodeon .

Considering the show is cancelled...? Probably never.

"Rock People" should be real.

as in Sentient Granite, Marble, and Limestone.

just to fuck with people

thingken of rose

What artist?

Source?

it's only a matter of time before Sugar unleashes her best kept secret

I’ pretty sure I once saw something were Sugar admits she finds crying funny and I’m also pretty sure there was gif of that so could someone post that?
I can’t find it and I think it could be a good reaction gif

It fucking sucks. I hated them since i was a kid and now that CN is playing nothing but TTG shit im forced to watch spongebob reruns which are constantly interrupted by those shitty sitcoms.

Daily reminder to remember the crystal gems who were shattered or corrupted in the war
The gems who fought for their right to be hetero
Remember gems don’t have any gossip of gender or race and their equivalent to it is their gem types
Remember home world only allows fusion if it’s heterogeneous like with the ruby soldiers and the topaz duo
For example ruby and sapphire joined the CG so they could be together as blue diamond and her court shunned and nearly shattered one of them when they first fused

Well it's at least another six months before the next episode so probably awhile.

I always found it weird that in that image, Pearl's cock is bigger than the ones on the guys Mystery Girl is fucking. It's not a humiliation thing, it's just pure spite in cuckoldry.

RQ is PD
its not a big secret just horrible writing.

Couldn't she just form a functional vagina and no womb? All the benefits of sex without suicide pregnancy.

nigga pregnancy isn't what kills them
they could survive but the baby would be fully human; it's a "gem for gem rule"

fucking hell look at her hands, she's literally twitching
yeah "funny", sure sugar

How do you make baby without an egg?

They can synthesize organs. Assembling a functional egg cell isn't that much of a step away from that.