Early voting

Who else voted early? Just got out of my clerk's office a minute ago, casted my vote for Evan McMuffin. Who did Sup Forums early vote for?

I voted for him yesterday. As a Hillary supporter in Utah, she had very little chance of winning the state. But McMullin, on the other hand, has a very good chance of beating Trump. Strategic voting is really key, because if we can prevent Trump from winning Utah, he won't receive enough electoral votes to secure the presidency. I know numerous Hillary supporters and they're all voting for Evan as well. Trump is finished.

based af

you're a traitor to your race and country.

Pennsylvania user here, voted for Clinton

We can't let a fascist like Trump get the nuclear codes!

Voted last week.
For Trump
The educated Chinese here have all mostly voted as well.
For Trump

You all know exactly what she's going to do if she wins. You all really want war that bad? Fucking psychos.

You should have wiped your ass with your ballot. Easier and has the same result.

Utah is irrelevant because it's smaller than every swing state.

If he doesn't win it but gets more electoral votes than Hillary but doesn't get 270 then it goes to the house which is republican controlled and he wins.

If he finishes with fewer electoral votes than Hillary then he would've lost with or without Utah.

Hillary isn't winning Utah, so it's irrelevant towards getting her over 270.

Shes the one that has to break 270, not trump. The republicans aren't losing control of the house this cycle

enjoy your paid shill

>casted
>Egg McMuffin
Retards shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Lol then Trump wins PA or MI, or both, and your shitty useless state is irrelevent.

>voting for a breakfast sandwich for president.

Shill tread

how is drumpf going to win?

>triggered white nigger

Ohio here, voted for Wayne Lambright bidding POTUS, the face of Sup Forums himself.

you should vote who you would want to represent you and whose children's lives and future you would entrust with.

Based Mcmuffin is the only one with a moral compass nobody would trust their kids with Drumpf he would rape them probably

HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH IT?

where in Utah are you? I wanna beat the fuck out of you.

(You)

Dude Utah is lousy with traitorous mormons who expected the repuplican party to hold their nose for rmoney 4 years ago but wont do it for Trump now. You coukd go outside, walk to the nearest cafe, and slug a random person and you would have a 1 in 3 chance of it being someone the same as op.

You fuck, how dare you not Make America Great Again