Increasing numbers of young women seek out sexual encounters with animals. What is causing this...

increasing numbers of young women seek out sexual encounters with animals. What is causing this, and why is it primarily white women doing it?

Shits hot yo

Not even the BBC can hope to compete with the leviathan-sized man-hoods of those of mere animals.

Komm du bist sicher son JIDF Troll.

Newsflash: white women are disgusting, self indulgent, over sexed, perverse, entitled, brain damaged, hormone soaked, and out of control

Next on Sup Forums news: niggers are animals

Degeneracy. Fucking animals is the one offense possibly more sinister than rape, or pedophilia.

Animals are the one group more defenseless than children, and putting your dick in one, or making one put its dick in you, is a vile act that is unjustifiable.

You deserve to be castrated, male or female, should you engage in these disgusting acts.

I'm all for it. It's fucking hot.

Is it Austria every fucking time this thread is made, over and over and over and over?

This. White women only seek to be satisfied by the largest of cocks.

yikes

>increasing numbers of young women seek out sexual encounters with animals

This is nothing new

www.blacked.com

Horsecock is the most aesthetic in the animal kingdom.

Feels fucking great in silicone format as well

Thanks bad dragon

Why the fuck would I care

I've been having sex with animals for most of my life

Internet.
People are wet sponges, if they see 5 people doing x they want do do x, if they see 10 people doing X they MUST do x.
all a nigga knows is all a nigga loves

>increasing numbers of young women seek out sexual encounters with animals
a lot of young men are doing itaswell

Also this

Horse cock feels incredible when it's growing in your hand

Trudeau didn't legalize bestiality for you to use the silicone Jew on yourself

please fix the sentence and put white before women

Yes, kikes are pushing bestiality 24/7, like any other paraphilia. Yes, kikes are producing bestiality-indulging teenie bopper crap like Twilight series.

But seriously, which woman does that shit?

>every beast video site blows

Anyone know one not locked behind a paywall?

Muhammed leave my goats alone!

Horse cock is probably an upgrade from smelly nigger cock.

I got nothing wrong with it, as long as its kept in private and the animal isn't being harmed.