Why is he getting credit as the inventor of time travel when Professor Onassis exists?

Why is he getting credit as the inventor of time travel when Professor Onassis exists?

Also /MML/ Milo Murphy's Law general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe Doof invented it first went back in time and he stole it from Doof.

I'm sure the creators have it all sorted.

Maybe Onassis is from the future?

Doof was the first

Truly Doof is the best.

What's this from?

My theory: Onassis was from 19th century Danville, he used the many, many stranded time machines to build his. So he's chronologically the first, but he's building off of others work.

>What's this from?
When he got sent back to the Mongol Empire.

How could they just end the episode like that?

Was there a new episode after halloween one?

Also wow Sara is neurotic as hell.

bump

Only other episode we are getting is the Christmas special.

That was the monster potato episode? Who'd guess?

I can't believe how brilliant this show is. I seriously can't even. the rubber masks thing...

the question is how they could put a halloween episode in between a two-parter
the obvious answer is the mouse

so.. witch Melissa is fucking hot. her usual Ron-Howard's-brother forehead is covered up.

I have to admit, I wasn't remotely on board with dakota and cavendish's concerns that there was some way the pistachions to return, but sure enough somehow they just.. did. did more of that chemical hit some pistachios? I guess that chemical couldn't be all that rare since it was in a school science lab

Maybe Derek had a really good time with a lot of pistachio plants to make more.

oh shit.. so even though they were retconned out, the descendants remained

anyone else worried how many identical kids in identical ghost costumes with identical little reservoir-tips there are in danville?

>Cavendish speaks of Halloween in terms of its status as a non-religious holiday
>Zack wonders if he's alive or if heaven looks like a movie theater floor
are the censors letting up a bit?

Well Derek got flung through the the time stream so he gets to not get erased from existence. Or something.

yeah sure i'll buy it.
yknow i really do like pistachios, despite that whole phytoestrogen thing the jury's still kind of out on

>anyone else worried how many identical kids in identical ghost costumes with identical little reservoir-tips there are in danville?

Danville's costume shops have issues; Heinz probably keeps buying most of their stock and not ever actually doing anything with the costumes.

oh yeah good point.
i havent noticed any kind of repeating costume memes where i've lived, only that 99% of trickortreaters are mexican kids no matter where i've lived

CURSE YOU, PERRY THE PLATYPUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc

dickles

I guess the real question is why do they call him Professor Time now
I'm sure he'll have some explanation about it just being a new corporation he's trying out, since he's not really EVIL anymore and nobody can really pronounce doofenshmirtz anyway
he got the idea from when his favorite brand of pickled herring rebranded itself as Red's

It is a good look for her.

Not the image I meant to post, but whatever.

>the wikipedia summary for Fungus Among Us still says " In a cliffhanger, it turns out their sole hope lies in a particular incompetent pharmacist."

>What? Oh, no, I'm Heinz Doofenshmirtz. Prof Thyme is another guy in the timeshare. His week is next week..
>I don't know why you'd think he had anything to do with time machines though; his whole thing is trying to take over the world with a secret blend of herbs and spices. Weird,,, weird guy.

>I tell you what though, you put some of that stuff on a nice piece of fish, mwah. Fantastic. Here, try some. All i've got around is this red herring, I hope nobody's allergic

I really can't wait to see just how meta it gets
>"Murphy's Law, huh? I wonder if I'm related to you somehow. You know at least with me, it's unpredictable. Having consistent bad luck every single minute of every day sounds kind of... dull. Like that's a premise that would wear out pretty quickly unless someone else showed up to keep things interesting"
>"You know you've got a great singing voice, kid, and I should know, because mine's terrible but I sing all the time anyway. Give it a shot, you could go pro. I mean, I shell out a lot of cash every time I need a new version of my jingle"

they are slowly, gradually making zack a more interesting character

damn that is one sexy cartoon 14 year old

It might be an age thing
Technically you can just go back in time to a time where time travel hasn't been invented to be the first person to invent time travel

I believe she's 13. Zack said he's 14 and they're in the same grade so she's probably at the tail end of 13

and the way this show works, that's probably the ONLY way to invent it

oh well in that case it seems weird

Also I'm not normally a shipper but does anyone else like the idea of these two just doing it every time they are alone without Milo?

the change of a few months makes it weird to you?

I'm liking those two more and more over time buuut.. I still think Melissa needs someone a little more able to keep up with her. I guess Milo is kind of training Zack for that, but.. I dunno. She and Milo make a lot more sense, and I want to see Z with a girl that adores him a bit more
either way ugly mexican girl is not a match for milo, no idea what he sees in her.

lol no I was being sarcastic. I'm already committed to being attracted to a cartoon middle schooler.
Also I don't see Milo as a sexual creature, I think him being a clueless naive third wheel is funnier

>no idea what he sees in her.
Comedic potential.

yeah it's true, he's a total ed grimley, down to the hair-horn. he doesn't even seem capable of romants, but on the other hand the few times he shows interest in that OCD girl with the lips and the bangs, it's really cute and mushy, and when you think of it that way.. I dunno.

in the flattest, least-funny character?
and why would milo care about that?

It probably would be funnier once they go on a date.

On perhaps more serious note, love is blind. And Melissa is probably like another sister for him.

>either way ugly mexican girl is not a match for milo, no idea what he sees in her.

Stability and order which doesn't exist for him.

She's a neurotic Mexican girl, which is a combination of two best PnF girls. Well, second and third best maybe.

yeah in that regard I get you, they're very bro-sis, but that can be a nice way to start sometimes, depending on the person. if there's stuff about you that's hard to explain, sometimes it's better to have someone that just knows you

You put it that way, I kind of get it. but it's not as if her order is able to keep up with him. not compared to his own planning abilities or melissa's ability to just go with the flow

I wish they could stop explaining the jokes tho.

It's definitely on the decrease but that episode about going into the school was just.. ugh.
If youre going to explain the joke at least make it funny that the character didnt really get it or isnt very good at humor or something. Like everything out of Dakota's mouth is just fantastic. I can't wait to see what happens when the massive ammo belt he has loaded into chekhov's gun starts firing

Melissa's hair was nice in that episode. She should stop using the curlers.

Any DL link?

The idea of someone inventing time travel before someone else is kinda contradicted by the whole "time travel" thing, yeah?

Wait. The misseps folder from last week wasn't the full season 1? It has up to Fungus Among Us unless there's been added something since it was posted.

There is inventing something and thereś getting credit for it.
Just ask Tesla.

There was a Halloween episode on Saturday that's technically part of s01

Well shit. I am going to need a rip of that.

Is Elliot the saddest person in the world?

He has Asperger

He probably has a lot of things.

Rip of halloween special fucking when?

Knowing Dan & Swampy, this might be the actual answer.

Censors have been getting more relaxed for a long time.

I think they're more concerned with safety and and recreational violence these days. And gay couples.

Maybe it's all those chorus girls buying stocks up.

Check the archive. Should be a link somewhere.

The problem is that noone tags their links, so they're borderline impossible to find again. And with the amount of mega links in the win-o, it's going to take me half a day to find the right link.

it's on watchcartoon if that helps
>technically part of s01
is it really?

i just want see there two girls in a pic like this. splooge, herny..we need you.

Heinz probably provides their outfits for them.

be more specific

What about Phineas and Ferb's big numbers?

people don't dress up for those as often

Yes but occasionally they do.
Evil!Carl used them as well.

Melissa hug Candace and kiss her neck. Both blush like in the pic (Melissa for the excitement and Candace the embarrassment).

Is sufficient?

approximately that same style?
not makin promises but

I could hear it in his goddamn voice.

yes

Hm I might give it a shot later. got a lot on my plate. in the meantime if anyone else sees it at least now they know what you wanted

bump

SHEH

No one with a dinosaur suit can't be that sad.

Elliot just needs to find someone who appreciates his enthusiasm for safety and safety procedure.

but it's just a goofy cartoonish dinosaur costume consisting only of half of a head worn on the head, boots, and a diaper with tail. I can't imagine a worse dinosaur suit.

He seems to have a thing for Sara which is definitely not reciprocated.

I wonder if he has any friends?

>Post yfw Elliot is a total chad when he isn't worrying about the Safety dance

His mother.

That’s kind of weird, considering I assumed the dude was in his 30s

But safety is his life. It's not a job (or a worry), it's a passion.

Who wouldn't have a thing for this?

He was graduating when she was a sophomore which would make him how many years older? Yankee rejection of metric system knows no bounds.

Until World Without Milo, so did I. Turns out he's very late teens or early twenties.

Seniors are twelfth grade while sophomores are tenth so about two years

>I assumed the dude was in his 30s
It's the mullet that makes him seem old.

Milo is one sexy 14 year old.