Brit/pol/ - Cunning Plan Edition

>>Lily Allen Blasts Offensive X-Factor Contestant
theguardian.com/music/2016/nov/02/lily-allen-blasts-offensive-x-factor-contestant-honey-g

>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-legal-challenge-latest-nigel-farage-updates-ukip-article-50-parliament-huge-anger-political-a7395006.html

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Home Office to crackdown on non-EU migrants using the NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/home-office-to-crackdown-on-non-eu-migrants-using-the-nhs/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>Mogg Interview
life.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/many-many-millions-mogg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there a way to get mods to automatically ban or filter irish posters? those niggers make me feel ill.

Well that was a bit fucking late

First for Emilia

I still don't understand why people think Mogg is good other than the fact he somewhat supported Brexit and has le ebin funny voice xD

>Trusting this woman to take you out of the European Union

Why did you do it?

GOOD MORNING

wew lad, when did she get that hot? still a shit actress though

I've been having to make a lot of britpol threads lately, thanks to laziness

FUCK BREXIT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo

In before people start fighting over tripfags rather than ignoring them and not giving them the attention they crave

Is Blackadder anti-anglo propaganda?

You lot willing to stop working if brexit doesn't happen? I'd be okay but I ain't doing it on my ones.

don't post this lewd stuff mate I'm starting nofap

Are we getting jewed lads?

>Cunning Plan Edition
That's very poignant. Much like the last episode of Blackadder, here we stand at the ladders with everyone trying their best to escape the inevitable.

I don't either. Unbearable toff

Were you here the whole time posting anonymously?

>Taking on 3 high court judges at once
What is his lawyer level? Could he use level 6 lawyer magic?

Mail fuck up

Yes he was, now stop giving him (You)'s

THE PARLIAMENTARY SOVEREIGNTY, THERESA

HAND IT OVER, YOUR TYRANNICAL REIGN ENDS HERE!

Ignore their shitposting. Fucking spud-posters are worse than leafs.

THIS THREAD IS PROOF OF WHY I LED A CRUSADE TO RID brit/pol/ OF THE TRIPFAG AND HIS MOBILE PHONE SOCK-PUPPETS ID's.

HE IS DISRUPTIVE AND DIVISIVE.

FOR FUCKS SAKE - WAKE UP LADS.

IT'S A GOOD JOB I HAVE TO GO OUT, OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE A LONG NIGHT GETTING RID OF THIS TWAT AND HIS MOBILE PHONE 'SUPPORTERS'.

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SEE THIS?

No, I've never posted without my trip since I came back during the Referendum, any tragic moves by the Ellipsisposter to use my filenames, mannersisms etc were just autistic attempts to get me out of hiding

At least he's not an openly-fencing ex-olympic gay

I always thought she was qt

The battle for the referendum is over.

The battle for Brexit is about to begin.

You ready lads?

Who /BASED MAY/ here?

Pound up on legal outcome of brexit.

1/3

She's a lovely boy

>No, I've never posted without my trip since I came back during the Referendum
LIES.

Don't tell bullshit, most of us know.

Tbh, people are giving her crap but she's the only one who is actually trying to fight for Brexit whilst Nige is off in yankland.

Got to say, she starting to pass the first test.

FAP

But hold on...1y ago.

2/3

>Pound up by literally fucking nothing
Wtf I hate brexit now

no, fuck you

>(pic related)

Don't reply to him. You will trigger the bot programme.

>trusting the cons
so many middle class cunts itt

Even in a right-wing context he's not that good. He's a literal carpetbagger in that he stood in seats all across the country, even as far as Scotland, until he won a seat. If he was principled he would've defected to UKIP back into 2014. But not only did he remain loyal to the Blairite Conservative Party, but he helped them campaign against Mark Reckless back in the 2014 Rochester by-election.

The only reason he's popular is because he supports Brexit and is a meme-man, just like Johnson.

Back to the drawing board.

10ys ago.

3/3

We need a decent leader again...

>Fags work to undermine and destroy their host country.
>People here think they shouldn't be reviled, hated and occasionally murdered by society.

Calling out the demon isn't a fuckup.

Didn't Bernie cave in and urge all of his supporters to back Hillary though?

>escape the inevitable
I want you to leave. We can take this country back if we try.

This is why I don't trust RT. They're globalist hacks when it comes to UK politics. Sure, they criticise the US when it comes to Russia which is why /pol loves them so much, but they regularly piss on the spectator, Farage, brexit and even host George Galloway.

The amount of unwarranted self-importance in that post is incredible.

based South Africa strikes again xD xD xD

>falling for the no fap meme

Unfortunately yes

She's playing a smart game. While all the millionaire Europhiles are desperately outing themselves as potential beheading candidates she is calmly and efficiently out in the open defending the one thing in the country right now that has a guaranteed majority of people supporting it.

She should still be distrusted but as they say, the enemy you know.

He did, but many of his supporters are voting trump or third party.

What country is that? The one where 25% of young people are nonwhite?

Mass immigration isn't something that is just happening, or is at risk of happening unless we act now, it's something that has already happened

The Pakis that came here as babies in the womb in waves as soon as Blair got into power will be old enough to vote soon

>is there a way to get mods to automatically ban or filter irish posters? those niggers make me feel ill

HAHA

tell me about it!!!!! Irish BTFO

Putin/Russia wanted Brexit though

OMG

Absolutely BTFO xD xD

How will Irish people ever recover??! xD

Can never tell with those kinds of photoes if they are shoped to high hell .Bet she does look good naked tho

Looks like he has unendorsed her . plus he is a write in candidate in many states .Vermont for example and mite split the vote lmao

Why aren't you using your tripcode?

>trusting any lügenpresse outlet

Reminder: she's celebrating her victory over the British people RIGHT NOW. And this country made her rich, so she's doing it in style.

youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE

Fucking Hell

Butthurt paddy detected. He's right.

What are you doing?

Lads. I'm disgusted. Actually fucking disgusted at the political class. These cunts are fascists. They don't like democracy that much is clear. And surprise one of the traitorous cunts to bring this case to court was a poo in loo. Is this the end of brexit lads? Is revolution needed?

She'll get her comeuppance.

>be May
>ask parliament to give her the authority to pass brexit no strings attached
>labour MPs vote it down
>May calls a general election
>the labour MPs all lose their jobs

What wrong with my plan lads?

Sure didn't stop RT from making fun of brexit/brexiters and always hosting remainers.

Aye, that's the first mistake I made.

>These cunts are fascists

stop this

Everything else I agree with

Have another lads

>What wrong with my plan lads?
You're assuming that May wants to leave the EU

>giving elected representatives more power is fascist

Lol

>revolution
>possible in the west
wew lad

>Is this the end of brexit lads?
na corbyn will make it happen in 2020

so did anyone vote brexit on the panel tonight

Why is one person posting under different ID's are we that important that we require a dedicated shill just for /britpol/

>one of the few classical liberals left in a house that is mainly heir to blair
>not good

the absolute state of plebs who put all their faith in a referendum

And 75% is white, remember?

And it hasn't happened. It is happening. It started long ago and will keep on going unless it is stopped. Once that happens we can start getting rid of them.

Its going to be a hard journey and not an easy one and it may come to violence. Now you can say its over and ignore it or not, it's up to you. If you want the future we have now you don't belong here.

>he fell for the democracy meme

what's so bad about the irish?

>Elect person to represent you in government
>Tell them what you want
>They laugh in your face spitting lobster and croutons

To call another one you'd need a vote of no confidence (60%+) or to repeal the fixed terms act (50%+).

Most MPs are pro-remain. Even if Theresa May used the Whip to get all Tory MPs to vote leave (52%) only about 7 would have to say no.

She should have triggered it on day 1.

>"classical liberalism" (by which you mean Thatcherism)
>good

Brexit will happen.
It could be worse you could in Studgeonikovs commie dictatorship. Fucking kill me now.

Revolution is very unlikely, but I'd expect a genuine (e.g: not just people phoning the plod to complain about Nigel) spike in violence towards immigrants now. If this ultimately sees Article 50 blocked by Parliament then riots are very likely.

You can only push the working class so far, we had an outlet with the vote and now they want to take it away? That's the breaking point.

She wants to win the 2020 election.

>YKTD
>relevant

See: A polished turd is still a turd.

Post 2030 predictions if parliament blocks Brexit

You're assuming that people will stop voting for her if the Tories betray them

>classical liberals
he's a tory landlord

Correct my record if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a concern about what UKIP will do after the referendum? Well now you know - replace the remoaner.

It just seems like you're salty about Conservatives.

Or she could just ask the Queen to dissolve parliament.

Why wouldn't she take everyone down with her if everyone in her party is going to fuck her anyway?

>having an opinion that isn't fed directly to you by peter hitchens
>you

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4