Breaking news : GET IN HERE NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/794257572962377728
foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Nov03_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-16/DOC_0C06131309/C06131309.pdf
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Comey|jcomey|comeyj|jamescomey|Loretta|Lynch|llynch|lorettalynch|lynchl|FBI|DoJ|Weiner|Wiener|aweiner|weinera|anthonyweiner|Huma|Abedin|ahuma|humaa|humaabedin|"department of justice"|server|"her emails"|kadzik|pkadzik|peterkadzik|kadzikp|Giuliano|mcgabe|amcgabe|mcgabea|andrewmcgabe|Mueller|robertmueller|muellerr|rmueller|"Sally Yates"|syates|yatess|sallyyates|Carlin|jcarlin|jpcarlin|carlinj|carlinjp|johhnpcarlin|johncarlin|breuer|lbreuer|breuerl|labreuer|breauerla|larryabreuer|larrybreuer|jamesmcole|jamescole|jcole|jmcole|colej|colejm|williamjbaer|williambaer|billbaer|wjbaer|wbaer|baer|baerw|baerj|baerbill|raymondhusler|rhusler|huslerr|husler|vvllar|evvillar|evillar|velezvillar|gowdy|pagliano|bpagliano|chaffetz|combetta|"paul combe"|pcombe|combep|"bill thornton"|bthornton|"Platte River"|"Plate River"|PRN|bengazi|bengazzi|bengazii|"ambassador stevens"|"christopher stevens"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

ALERT: GIVE ME MORE FOLLOWERS AND LIKES ASAP

MAKE IT STOP

> State Dept.

There will be absolutely and utterly nothing. They want to create an e-mail fatigue in the population.

bump

State Dept running interference. Pissing in the pool of real information.

FBI + Wikileaks the only sources worth your time

Bumpster

>thinking anything from State isn't just a distraction from the real drops

This isn't gonna have the effect we want. I guarantee it will be nothing, some people who are still undecided will assume the FBI has jackshit on her and basically vote for her November 8th.

probably found the only 350 about yoga and wedding planning. Don't bother with the other 649,650. Those are nothing.

Wut?

bump for FUCK PEDOPHILES

This. Several of their senior staff is in a heap of shit right now, and they're trying to spray ink in the water so they can swim away. Pointless to investigators, but in the public eye, big news.

fuck Podesta and fuck pedophile people

more like breaking jews

OMG IT'S [REDACTED]

Literally who

>State Dept releasing anything

More Clinton yoga routines? What recipe of apple pie do you think will be included? Maybe Hillary's favorite hotdog or her favorite pizza joint?

350??

I thought there were 650,000?

Why does everything come out in little shitty dribbles. --- Just release the whole fucking thing, this is pathetic.

Hillary herself was begging to release it -- grant her wish

"it took a while but we were finally able to find the deleted yoga emails"

time to burn my phone now

Because of a ton of rules about personal information and the fact that a lot of her stuff is classified, they have to manually read through every email and redact stuff. It blows, but occasionally you can find little bits and pieces of relevant information.

GOD DAMMIT! STOP ANNOUNCING THE LEAKS AND JUST LEAK THEM!

Jesus all this fucking waiting and announcing and waiting is gonna give me a fucking aneurysm!!

if innocent shit like that is considered cp you guys are fucked

I had to delete my browsing history. You Americans are disgusting. REPORTED

Um

How many hours Left?

>state dept
>some of them were deleted

False flag to muddy the waters
Sage

Fuck off scum

MODS

Morons this is public perfectly legal and googleable nudist crap.

I hope you are joking, because if you find this shit offensive your country is beyond salvation. When did you stop being human and started demonizing the body in such a way that non sexualized naked children are a monstrous thing for you?

Are you even capable of bathing your children without running in tears to your nearest church to confess your sins you pathetic pieces of shit?

Hey Hillary, thanks for sharing part of your personal collection.

I always knew you were at least somewhat nice.

You too btw.

Also bump.

At least it's something. Why doesn't someone just leak everything, when thousands of people seem to have them.

Still waiting for those yoga emails

OH SHIT. IT'S 3:20.

10 MINUTES FAGGOT.

twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/794257572962377728

Like, ten minutes.

ITT we celebrate the downfall of Crooked's campaign.

checked

OH SHIT, SOON!!!!

>literally hard

NOT A RUSE THEY ARE ALREADY POSTED:

GET READING KEKS

Oh come on lads, I deserve at least a couple of (You)s for this witty post.

I can't live on Hotpockets.

massive false flag to deflect from the real leaks.

If it was anything damaging, State wouldn't be releasing them, would they?

Share some cheese. You have to work for your (yous) around here.

This one is on the house.

blease be true

its yoga poses and recipes intended to muddy the water and distract from the legit crimes

tomorrow the complicit media will ridicule the entire email scandal by harping about the most absurd of them:
>"hurr durr dem state secrets - chicken marsala!"

blease gib email

It's 14:31 EST, so in 1 hour?

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRY AND COUNTERACT THIS

KEEP SPREADING THE PEDESTA FILES NOW THAT WIKILEAKS IS GETTING BEHIND THEM.

DROWN OUT THE DISINFORMATION! KEEP GOING!

No, it's not. It's right now

>From: Huma To: H
>Statement. You ok?
>[redacted]
God damn it

They won't release anything pursuant to a case until chrlarges are pressed. The state dept is in Hillary's pocket anyway.

It's a distraction for the election.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Not that desperate for (You)s lad. Cheers though.

Pretty boring so far. They keep redacting everything that might be interesting, like this one looks like an attempted phishing attack.

It's 3:42 Eastern. Good find OP.

Agreed. Worth checking out but it's just going to be false flag shit, it's the State Department for Pete's sake. I fear it will be absolutely nothing and the media will just run with it for the next few days like "they don't have anything on Hillary, it's just right-wing and Russian conspiracies to deny a woman her long overdue time in the White House".
CAPTCHA: Select all aquatic fish.

Issues with Cheryl and Jake receiving emails, Huma assures Hillary she didn't have to give the email to anyone, and then they redact the rest for whatever reason

Thought the same thing myself when FBI put the 650,000 email story out. They are trying to create a haystack of lies over wikileaks needle of truth.

Isn't "B6" a classification? Private server sending classified emails

I love how wikileaks is now coming out with the podesta DOJ emails 30 minutes before HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They don't really have a choice. They won't release anything classified, but they have to release it under FOIA. It's a FOIA lawsuit from VICE news.

Yes. It's well documented that she sent and received thousands of documents now deemed classified. Of the previously examined ones the FBI had, they determined 110 were classified when they were created at the time, and 8 were SAP top secret.

Any of these already posted by wikileaks? Some retards still argue they won't talk about wikileaks because they haven't been proved authentic.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-16/DOC_0C06131309/C06131309.pdf

THIS ONE WAS MARKED CLASSIFIED.

I really really try to understand what goes through someone's mind when they type this. Do they seriously not understand the grave difference between Hillary's email scandal and Trump's unreleased taxes?
Why are they so light-hearted about her server/handling of emails/content of emails?

I cannot make any sense of their way of thinking.

So why the fuck isn't she facing charges?

The FBI said she was careless and didn't realize she was doing it.

Read it and weep

Comey didn't recommend charges because there was an apparent lack of intent, obviously horseshit but at least they're doing it now

At least that's my understanding, I'm sure someone knows more

This will change nothing, Hillary still on her way to a landslide victory

Says an increasingly nervous bad hombre for seventh time

So far none of the ones I'm looking at are in the Hillary Wikileaks stuff. I'm looking at the dates and times in the chronological listings even and there are gaps of a few hours at a time in the wikileaks that are where these state department releases seem to be.

To amend this, the Hillary emails in the Wikileaks appear to be from previous state department releases, but just in a searchable format, so none of these new ones should be in the current wikileaks.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Section (f). Intent is not required. Even if they feign ignorance to the end of time, negligence is enough.

That's for normal people
Rich people have their own laws

Dont call me a nigger you fucking faggot
if I had it my way they would all be strung up from trees

Comey's excuse was really weird. He said she was negligent, but that the type of negligence in that clause required intent to be negligent. I mean, what?

CLINTON CALLS SAUDI ARABIA

OH SHIT WIKILEAKS!!!!!

>OF COURSE the info bout what may be leaked is redacted.

They think releasing tax returns really means something because they're too young to realize that it's something relatively new among POTUS candidates.

I'd be fine with trading Trump's tax returns for financial records of the Clinton Foundation.

I'm not sure what Trump has to lose at this point withholding his returns. He's probably embarrassed that he isn't doing as well as he puts out there. I'm a Trump guy but lets be pretty honest he's pretty vain.

Like niggers.

all the good stuff is is whiteout :(

He rewrote the statute to avoid the obvious indictment that was justified under 1/10th of the evidence they had on her.

It was a sham investigation from the beginning.

Hillary was never even put under oath, and they all knew the outcome before Bill met with Loretta Lynch, promise of a job in one hand, and folders full of damning information on her and her top aides in the other.

>350 pages of [redacted]

>Hey crooked as fuck boy raper, your emails are about to be shown to the world.

those dubs

DELETE THIS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Comey|jcomey|comeyj|jamescomey|Loretta|Lynch|llynch|lorettalynch|lynchl|FBI|DoJ|Weiner|Wiener|aweiner|weinera|anthonyweiner|Huma|Abedin|ahuma|humaa|humaabedin|"department of justice"|server|"her emails"|kadzik|pkadzik|peterkadzik|kadzikp|Giuliano|mcgabe|amcgabe|mcgabea|andrewmcgabe|Mueller|robertmueller|muellerr|rmueller|"Sally Yates"|syates|yatess|sallyyates|Carlin|jcarlin|jpcarlin|carlinj|carlinjp|johhnpcarlin|johncarlin|breuer|lbreuer|breuerl|labreuer|breauerla|larryabreuer|larrybreuer|jamesmcole|jamescole|jcole|jmcole|colej|colejm|williamjbaer|williambaer|billbaer|wjbaer|wbaer|baer|baerw|baerj|baerbill|raymondhusler|rhusler|huslerr|husler|vvllar|evvillar|evillar|velezvillar|gowdy|pagliano|bpagliano|chaffetz|combetta|"paul combe"|pcombe|combep|"bill thornton"|bthornton|"Platte River"|"Plate River"|PRN|bengazi|bengazzi|bengazii|"ambassador stevens"|"christopher stevens"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

Shows she did delete Classified shit though. We know the Saudis contributed $$$ to Clinton Foundation.

thats from 2010

>not an argument

not special at all, but I found it a little funny that Huma spoiled a surprise for Hillary and "warned" her that there would be cake.

Annnnddd! It was Classified and redacted. What did WikiLeaks find out.

Rather what did Clinton's camp find out was stolen from them and had to warn the Saudi's about.

I wouldn't be surprised if 'cake' was literally just some cake.
Hillary is an old woman, she need to mentally prepare herself to finish an entire slice.

Diabetes probably.