Ok amerifats, I have serious question

Ok amerifats, I have serious question.

I used to be very interested in your election but since my studies started at october I haven't a lot of time to wast reading stormfag/SJW bullshit so when I checked polls on few sties few days ago I was really surprised how well Trump is doing. So, my question - how's atmosphere in the greatest country before election? Especially now when orange Hitler is going up like madman.

Also no propaganda in this thread, just tell me how all of this bullshit affect you and your society.

People just don't talk about the election when they're not with close friends and family. Though talking about politics in public has always been frowned upon in America.

So how will you explain all of those signs in front of houses? I never sow anything like this in any other country.

Showing support is one thing. Having active conversation about it is another.

this, most people will avoid talking about it unless they're drunk or in a good group of friends, in my circle everyone is voting trump and those who aren't were bernouts that don't want to admit defeat

I'm biased tho cause I'm from rural Missouri, however it seems like the state as a whole is leaning more right that it has been in past elections

In my opinjon it is much more radical than having a conversation but who I am to tell you how to live.
Anybody from NY, California or any blue territories? Also is it still possible for Trump to win?

Im from california, of Mexican decent and voting for trump. He has alot of support out here but its not vocal. Most dems are butt hurt sanders fans, and I have yet to see a signal pro Hilary type thing here

>Orange Hitler is going up like a madman
>No propaganda in this thread

I can't wait for the liberal tears when Trump wins.

SD here. Lots of Bernouts, a few Hillary supporters, only 2 stickers on cars driven by old women.

I honestly think every Trump supporter here is pretending to be neutral.

Why are Sanders supporters voting for Hillary? I don't get this, she is literally everything he was fighting against.

Fuck Hillary, is it ok now? No please go check your tomatoes.

Well Former Trump supporter here. Not gonna lie, I live in Florida and it's looking really bad for Trump. Though I enjoy seeing him crash and burn after.

As a father of two beautiful daughters, I just cannot vote for a sexist bigot who would sexually harass my daughters if he had an opportunity.

Fuck Drumpf!

Thank you for correcting the record!

Who is this beautiful, feminine woman?

|I would harass your daughters if I had opportunity. Also wrong proxy.

No idea.

Oh god, tell me this is not another fucking trap.

>In my opinjon it is much more radical than having a conversation but who I am to tell you how to live.

Many people have very strong political beliefs that they internally justify by tying those beliefs to things that they have experienced throughout their life so there is a lot of weird irrationality and emotion associated there as well. When another person contradicts one of those beliefs then people tend to get VERY butthurt about it, so they attack the other person's beliefs / convictions causing the other person to get butthurt as well. From there the conversation devolves into the two people just trying to shut each other down by spewing logical fallacies (strawman arguments, moving goalposts, calling the other person a racist / sexist / xenophobe, etc) and just general shit flinging until one person gives up and and storms off and the other person is left there feeling morally superior at just having "won" an argument.

People here just can't seem to have a calm, respectful discussion / debate when it comes to politics so it is considered incredibly tactless to just engage random people in political conversation. You talk about politics in private with friends, your family, and your barber. You take notice of political signs and bumper stickers but it is really only socially acceptable for you to approach and talk to the people displaying them if you both support the same candidate, if they're supporting a different candidate then it is best to avoid engaging in political discourse with that person.

The shoulders, brah. Always start at the shoulders.

>only socially acceptable for you to approach and talk to the people displaying them if you both support the same candidate, if they're supporting a different candidate then it is best to avoid engaging in political discourse with that person.

Well, I know what you are talking about but to be honest it is completely stupid. I mean, why would I confirm my own biases instead of opening my horizons while talking with opponents? It's not like Poles are much better than you but it is not uncommon to discus politics in bus or on bus-stops with strangers (especially before election).

I personally blame Sup Forums for this plague.

here's what it's like in cincinnati

The media jews have done a very good job of diving America to the point where many people get physically angry at the mere mention of either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton's name yet those same people are so uninformed that they would have a hard time naming their congressional representative or even their state's senators.

When people have very strong beliefs about shit that they really don't know anything about then they defend those beliefs with anger and indignity. Why even bother attempting to have a conversation at that point?

I fell you bro, we will be at the same point in two or three decades. I hope you will choose lesser evil next week.

I own a MAGA hat and wear it some people think it's a joke others know I support trump.

americans don't talk to each other about things that matter.

the election day (other than people watching the vote count) is going to be like any other day.