What happened?

Wtf happened Sup Forums ?

Every state used to be a flip state

Nowadays there are only 5-10 states that MAY flip and we lose more every election. How do we fix it?

Pic related is 1952. Funny isnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4NKw4aq7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=b4NKw4aq7eE

Mexicans

Demographic changes and identity politics

Dem's imported tens of millions of foreigners to vote for them, that's what happened.

Liberals breed, can't afford to stay where they come from, move to red states with cheaper land and taxes, then vote for the exact shit they were fleeing from.

Ding ding ding

Just look at the commies from California moving to Texas.

>Dat women vs. white women

I know #repealthe19th is bullshit. Should be #repealthe15th

Okay what about states like connecticut and massachusetts with literally NO immigrants really. That was my real question

>states like connecticut and massachusetts with literally NO immigrants really

Are you fucking high?

It's the same reason white European countries became liberal. Ignorance is bliss.

>Imagine an America in which even the Democratic party had to appeal to the white voters by promising a beaner wall and getting niggers off the welfare system

>This world was only 20 (TWENTY) years ago.

Jesus Christ, Trump needs to win or we are official finished. It truly is our last hope, and even so it may be too late.

is this real?
so real white amerifats want drump but they cant have him because voting in their country has been taken over by others?

Naw m80. You should have to demonstrate a working knowledge of what is in the constitution before you can vote. That would effectively eliminate SJW retards and low information voters, which includes huge chunks of the minorities.

New mexico, cuckifornia, texas are immigrant states. The ones i mentioned really are mostly huwhite

if he wins pls annex us

he's totally high.

Mass is fucking full of spics and chinese, conn is full of nigs.

>taken over by others
Yeah, they're called the rest of the country.

The US has been steadily polarizing politically. There weren't always "red" and "blue" states, you'd see Texas and California vote on the same side one election and then different the next, it was much more dynamic. Nowadays, every election has basically been the same since the 90s but with a difference in party strength (i.e. oh look the dems won pretty hard this time, so move the swing states to blue, oh look the republicans won this time, move the swing states to red)

>youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

single women and blacks just want their gibs

America was over 90% white in the 50s. Now it's around 60%. That's the difference.

As i said, conn is mostly huwhite. Now i want a real argument

and soon they will all be blue forever like our cities due to demographics

Cuck detected

Yes. Does this really surprise you?

>Massachusetts
Most of the population is in Boston, the city with the highest density of colleges in the world.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

it is too late

start looking for another country

You've never been to any city in conn obviously. Also, notice how no hispanic is on there.

Mass third-world immigration.

There is no other answer.

LBJ entrenched the left-right divide in America and started the whole mess

these things always are in continuous turmoil. i;m willing to bet that, were you to look 52 years into the future, you'd be astonished by the voting patterns.

blacks from hartford and then all the rich progressives that work in nyc that live on the border are what make ct swing blue. south east is trump signs as far as the eye can see.

This is the sad reality Amerikeks have to live in

Also if only tax payers were allowed to vote (no children, people on benefits or retired people) Republicans would win almost every election

Number one: in 1945, corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay about 5 percent.

Number two: in 1900, 90 percent of Americans were self-employed; now it’s about two percent.

Mexicans
Bussing
Voter Fraud
Relocating niggers from the south to everywhere else.
Decline of family values
Increase in social justice
Civil rights
Women's suffrage
Increase in hedonism and degeneracy

Lots of stuff.

that was the old america, the new america only goes in one direction

Ive been around cities my whole life. Im from the south central part of CT. The stats are right there shit lips were 80% white

If I'm correct the southern dems were confederate nostalgists and were endorsing the segregation at this time

Your 80% shit doesn't include all the spic heroin dealers.

i saw somewhere we are 50% white under 5 years old

i forget where i saw it though, in CT

its pretty crazy actually, how fast we went from 98% white to 50%

I'll tell you what happened. The congressional districts and such were redone such that cites have more districts and electoral votes were counted differently.

White people who are the majority of people living outside of the urban shitholes either were accomplished and voted, or were poor and didn't vote because they had to work.

Yup. 12 years later LBJ ran as the democratic incumbent after he and JFK pushed for desegregation. He lost six states, five of which were 'deep south.'

After signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Johnson supposedly told an aide "We have lost the South for a generation." He understated it.

Yep. And if the Democrats establish a pathway to citizenship, it will be sealed forever.

Doesn't help that we have "sanctuary cities" in New Haven and Hartford where cops are instructed to turn a blind eye to illegals.

>Soros is the owl

10/10

Why does the black population not change percentage wise in 100 years?

hartford is now 10% white maybe haha

and maybe 30% puerto rican..... its too bad our gov didnt attract college educated taxpayers instead

>offer high welfare
>attract human trash
>ruin city/state

sucks

CT and Mass are full of Brazilian illegals

checked

Black population grows at the same speed as overall population (births and immigration minus deaths and emmigration.) White population grows slower, so it decreases.

Hispanics have been flooding the country and they all vote left. It's already too late. Everyone knows white people mostly vote conservative but our politics is no longer in our control. Almost all the non-whites vote left to spite white people. People openly say this, they describe the changing demographics but never make that leap to say that this is a bad thing, they just accept it as a reality.

If Trump doesn't win now, Republicans will never win an election again.

birthrate must only be 2

but many hispanics are basically black, or half black, ect

they come from the caribbean

It's too late, even stopping all immigration right now(which won't happen anyways) won't solve this. They are here and reproducing faster than whites, and whites race mix way more.

>tfw you will never vote for trump
;_;

You are not an ethnostate anymore, that's what happened

and after 8 years of trump the demographics will flip TX or FL and then its all over

so either way, we are fucked basically

not to mention our national debt we cant pay back

Even if he wins, how is that going to change anything? Look at the birthrates, the LEGAL immigrants, nobody has talked about doing anything about any of that. Republicans will still win, they will just be getting more and more watered down every election keeping the illusion of choice up.

yeah it sucks

disease keeps niggers from growing but muh dik helps them maintain numbers. If niggers ever eat vegetables or use condoms the country is done

Lol that news article would not surprise me

Because people have been brainwashed into picking sides instead of listening to both candidates and picking based on what you like the most.

>i'm blue so i should vote clinton even thought she's a corrupt criminal
>i'm red so i should vote for trump even though he said mean things
Only a stupid faggot votes based on color.

washington based af

A lot of hispanics are turning rightwing which is why the need for more Syrian refugees.
Overall though there's way too much immigration and only crap is being brought rather than the brightest from the bunch. Asians are also multiplying like crazy. I expected my district to give out pamphlets in Spanish and English for the voters but they actually give out Filipino Chinese and Vietnamese. I guess mexicans can't read.

That's not true really. Everyone likes to say they're integrating but the second generation is more left than the first. Even muh Texas Hispanics are still leftist pieces of shit, they just don't vote.

marxism

mexicans...if hillary wins america will never go red again

70%+ of all Hispanics vote Democrat.