Mutants deserve to live

>mutants deserve to live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off shithuman

Why is Scott still held for that but everyone else that has ever done shit while possessed by the Phoenix force isn't?

Do people actually say "NOOOOOOO!" in real life?

Same reason Germany did in WW1, last enemy standing

youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY

couple years ago on christmas night i was out of drpepper, and i knew all the stores were closed so i couldnt get any until the next day, and i NOOOOOO'd

Plot contrivance.

Not screaming, but people will draw out their "No!" when frustrated, so it's les "Nooooooooooo!" and more "Nooooooo...."

No one in universe really likes Scott, they respect him or they tolerate him, but they don't like him. He's a bit of a douche.

So...what happened? Scott got possessed by the Phoenix Force and killed Professor X? I don't really read comics

Welcome to 2012.

Xavier's reputation was already in the can by then anyway. He had been abusing his powers and manipulating those closest to him all along or something I think. It is why Scott kicked him out of the X-Men.

that's an understatement.

They've had plenty of chances only to fuck it up every single time.

tell that to Marvel Comics.

Because he is a fucking white male.

Pretty much

I'd argue that it was Marvel's worst event.

I don't see how that page is an issue. To me, that is an abuser finally getting his just cause from the boy that he groomed and abused. Hell, AvX and Bendis' Uncanny reads a lot better if youj see it as Scott having a breakdown due to all the shit he has had to put up with over the years.

>mutants randomly develop world ending powers fairly commonly
>governments want registries or anything at all to keep tabs on the 14 year olds that can rewrite reality and glass entire cities
>gets triggered by people wanting to keep tabs on these dangerous people

Why are mutants the worst?

flatscans are subhumans

Emma had it worse than him imo. She kinda became the scapegoat of Scott, and she is the only reformed villain many people never accepted.
Namor was almost killed by Black Bolt (and abandoned to die) for flooding Wakanda, and later got killed for real by Hyperion (though he was resurrected like 10 issues later).

Colossus and Magik are the Phoenix 5 members who have never had to suffer from what they did.

Mutants are Nazis. I'll them all.

Kill*

The hell is up with those boots. I thought Kurt had insect legs for a second.