Was it OOC? Does she have enough character for anything to be OOC?

Was it OOC? Does she have enough character for anything to be OOC?

Other urls found in this thread:

askamelial.tumblr.com/post/166045933390/do-ships-get-annoying-i-just-thought-of-this#notes
youtu.be/fGaS7dcNtQg?t=1m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=80czcfCpq9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was high as fuck at the time

either that or trying to be like Star

she's been extremely "chill" since introduced. then she starts acting silly, like she's stoned, then she asks for food like she's go the munchies. I've never smoked pot before, and even I understood this. Were you home-schooled or something OP?

Jackie isn't a stoner

>Was it OOC?
We don't know yet. Thread over.

>OOC
What character? Jackie is a blank slate you inject your lust into.

Why are normal character traits considered a blank slate? She clearly has a character, she's just not zany like the rest

Indeed.
She's obviously a crack-whore

>Read my mind
Okay, I'll just-
AAAAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

C U C K Q U E A N E D

Marco is sure injecting her with his lust, unlike Star.

This is Sup Forums

>No Personality
>Mary Sue
>Forced

its all just code for "I don't like it"

No, I inject my lust elsewhere.

She's admittedly in need of more but she's nowhere near as bad as people say

She's the love of Marco's life; that's what really matters.

It also could be interpreted as her opening up to Marco, who really knows.

Why didn't Star just assert her dominance by grabbing Marco's junk?

Star is not dominant, she is a submissive cuck.

Because star is mentally beta as fuck. She makes statements of "rebel princess" to conceal the fact that she is an orbiter who can't face a problem with reason rather than violence, which is socially unacceptable.

She is literally an autistic beta.

me on the left

Gentlemen, What is this Face trying to Convey?

I don't know, but it looks like he's seen some shit

probably needing anal

>dat fuzzy-faced three-eyed thicc chick on the right
U N F

>"I'm gonna bite right through those shoulder tassels."

oh geez

The pleasure of giving him a handie in the middle of the dance

W-wow... love it, user..

A god has graced us with his prescence, and I'm happy. Good job, dude.

taking cute star request!

More blood moon ball anything. She looks cute in that dress and it goes with the current season. Maybe some of the portions that were conveniently out of frame while she was changing into it.........

She is pure

askamelial.tumblr.com/post/166045933390/do-ships-get-annoying-i-just-thought-of-this#notes

>Just no MoonToffee, please. We all know that can be dropped now.

lol at least two boarders actually hate that pairing. I almost like it now somehow, as a noncanon thing, but didn't back when it looked plausible.

(Daron seems cool with it and possibly even likes it)

She probably gets her ass eaten by her stepfather daily

Good. Good. Now kiss Star. Then Marco again. Back to Star. Let Star kiss Marco, spank her while she is, then FINALLY get that threesome started.

working on it

New day, new Janna

Trying out a new style for the fifth time this month because trying to emulate CalArts was starting to frustrate me.

done

taking another one

Maybe some 30s rubber-hose style Star?

I tried

I know it might be a little too hard to ask, but could you give it a shot at Perfect and cute?

Marco was losing his shit for being on a party so Jackie was trying to making him feel better. Marco was more relaxed at the end of the episode, until Star ruined everything

I like it. I can just see her bouncing about, beating up all sorts of baddies and hooligans.

>they're still mad
starkeks, this is you imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

sorry user i tried

's beautiful Drawfriend, thanks

>Chill
>Opens up when comfortable
>very down to earth
>easy to talk to
>won't sperg out on you
>smells like the beach
>collects seashells
>freckles
>perfect smile
>musky
Jackie you're too pure, let me whisk you away and we'll make shitty cartoons in flash and play video games forever

But what about Marco? Would she really abandon someone who spaghetti'd for her?

no, he'll abandon her, that's what i'm saying, when she's done with that boy, Marco, when she's had time to get the sadness out she can get with a man like me

I wanna be her rock in the midst of uneasy waters. I wanna help her be the best damn Jackie there ever was.

what if she called you all odd hours of the night, sobbing hysterically about how the only guy who cared about her and made her feel worth it dumped her like a condiment sandwich with M&M's

I'd tell you to stop writing your OOC ~SAD JACKIE IS SAD SHE WANTS TO GO ON ADVENTURES AND SHE IS CRYING~ fan fiction

what wouldn't beOOC for her when Marco pulls the plug on the ship

Anybody want a doodle? I can't sleep, hopefully I don't deliver because I'll have passed out.

could i get this with Jackie

Gimme a Star that's been completely consumed by shitty memes.

I'd put money down that Jackie's going to be the one to end it. Or that even if Marco ends it she'd be more like "yeah, I saw that one coming" due to his general treatment of her.

Maybe it'll be mutual if not those scenarios, but the concept of Jackie sobbing her eyes out because Star and Marco and of course the writers are supposedly horrible kind of disgusts me.

"Call me a villainess!"

>Same shot shows Star's wand lighting up foreshadowing Star's turn to evil

BRAVO NEFCY!

i feel like she'll have more of a reaction than "LOL whatever" of course not crying but at the very least "Oh.. Uh, hah, kinda hurts" or something like that, y'know i know she's chill but she has feelers, too

Star vs. the Forces of Evil 3.0: You Can (Not) Do Anything You Want

Why do people think Marco will leave Jackie? Marco will not leave Jackie and Jackie will not leave Marco. They were made for each other. He is not going to abandon the thicc for the sticc, sorry. The next season will be about Star learning she can't always get what she wants and that no means no.

Didn't really mean laughing it off, but more like a resigned/apathetic "doesn't surprise me" reaction.

Like she'd already kind of written him off when he disappeared to Mewni for weeks, and this just confirmed she was right.

Really my problem is more just "of course she'll be sad and lonely and crying and sad." Like not really thinking of characterization or anything, just trying to paint a narrative where she's a poor helpless victim.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil 1.11: You are (Not) On Mewni
Star vs. the Forces of Evil 2.22: You are (Not) Loved
Star vs. the Forces of Evil 3.33: You Can (Not) Do anything you want
Star vs. the Forces of Evil 4.44: You are (Not) Evil

Starcuck delusions are a strange thing.

now that I think about it I guess Star going in without a plan in Battle for Mewni is meant to stand in contrast to YOU DON'T MAKE THE PLANS I DO ME. and I mean as a deliberate parallel rather than just the story ending up that way coincidentally (feels like the first time the characters or narrative actually directly addressed Toffee's keikaku reputation)

so maybe the theories about Star winning through her inherent unpredictability beating more straightforward plans were right after all. it's a controversial aspect of the episode(s) but food for thought or something

i personally like sad characters but in reality i know it's just a fantasy, maybe i'll say what ifs, but it sucks Jackie gave Marco a chance and he was like "Meh"

Hmm everyone seems to think "Call me a villainess!" is Eclipsa, but remember that Star has a deeper demonic voice in her gold form.

>yfw "Call me a villainess!" is Star in her Corrupted Gold Form.

You Can (Not) Date Marco

>mfw I re-listen to the "Hi Mom!" "Where's Toffee!"
line, and it could be slightly possible.

>mfw when listening to "Hi Mom" on 1.5x speed.

youtu.be/fGaS7dcNtQg?t=1m40s

For reference on 1.5x speed.

Reminder: Starco has officially been BTFO'd.
(Not a flashback! Not a hoax! Not an imaginary story!)
youtube.com/watch?v=80czcfCpq9Y

>Marco has that bitchin prince cape in the opening
>Star is going to go evil, kidnap Marco as her prize, and itll be up to the rest of the gang to rescue marco and snap Star out of it
Bonus points, he's dressed up as Princess marco for some reason so Star can check "kidnap a princess" off her bucket list and mercilessly tease him about it

Fund it. Star going evil to work for eclipsa so she can learn a spell to make Marco love her would crank suffering to critical levels.

Marco is already under Blood Moon spell. It would be overkill.

Meh, i already got kuked really hard two times, i can make it for a third or four time.
Dammit Nefcy for still giving hope after all of this

how do you know this user, proof it to me

star doesnt know that though. Far as she knows, he'll never love her like that. Especially if a certain snookers bar obsessed individual puts ideas into her head.

guys, i just tought of something, Remember the Tapestry on star's Wand dimension?
It shows Moon at the Battle Vs toffe right?
Wasn't that Some hours after the Previous Queen died And moon became the new ruler?

And Remember The Rest of the Queen's Images?
Solaria was shown in the middle of a Bloody warzone, Wich means Her mother must have died on a Monster raid, wich could have happened some hours before the tapestry was done looking at the castle right?
all the Tapestries show the queen's either Using their Magic like showing off, or just Using it with some surprise like a newfound power

Is it weird that I recognize this link even before going to it?

Then Look at Star's W.I.P One, it's not finished yet, but look at the Boots
Those are not Royal shoes, not fancy in anyway, just her regular ones
G-Guys...
Please tell me Moon will Be ok

"That wand... Then you're the new queen? But that must mean... Oh dear. Star, that's so dreadful. You know, I lost my own mother when I was not much older than you..."

>There hasn't been a queen we've seen that's we know lasted past her daughters 16th birthday

>"I don't want to be a queen! I've never wanted to be queen, but now I'm being forced to! Why doesn't anyone care about what I want??"
>"I care, Star. If you don't want to be queen, that's fine. Hand me the wand, if you'd please. I've been a queen once, I think I can handle it after three-hundred years."

Moon will be ok. I am sure.

I really, really want some exploration and expansion on Jackie's character. It's a shame she gets so little screen time. That said Janna is still the best.

I really hope we get an episode where Marco is finally allowed to walk Jackie home and we find out her mom is an abusive drunk, her dad skipped out when he found out her mom was pregnant, and she spends most of her time listening to 60s and 70s rock with her uncle while getting stoned and drunk with his friends. Then, we get a very awkward scene where Marco tries to be the safe kid and tell her that smoking and drinking are wrong, which develops into an argument where Jackie says, "Sure, I bet it's wrong to you, since you have everything you want," and Marco simply replies, "Yeah, you're right, I do have everything I want. I have you," and then she's stunned and doesn't know what to say next and asks him to get out and he does to give her some space and then the next day at school she tells him she wants to break up because he's "way too good for garbage like her" and he starts to argue with her, but then there's a legitimate crisis involving Star, so he tells her to hold that thought and runs off, and Jackie is just left in the middle of the hallway, watching Marco run past him, just as she used to walk past him every single day for eight years.

I TOLD YOU TO STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

... pottery tier? Pottery tier.

ENOUGH

You are only making it worse.

Does this look like the face of constant abuse?

It looks like a kid given a prescription of Ritalin or Adderall because her mom doesn't want to deal with having to actually raise a child.

remember these two?

this is them now.
feel old yet?