1 in 2 American newborns are non-white

How do Americans feel about this?

Wtf is Macedonia

more white blaming in the foreseeable future.

Here's some water to wash down this hard pill, Burgers

I consider Hispanics to be white anyways. Some of them you can't even tell by looking at them. Like how is Cameron Diaz not white? Yeah sure she's named Diaz but that's a white woman

eh, south east and south west go to shit, whites migrate to northwest front.

you can't kill the eternal anglo/german

In a civil war scenario, would the southern states be like the CSA days, or will they be nigger territory?

what the hell do you honestly think?

damn yankee pussy

Well, considering the amount of based whites in the south, not just the traditional "deep south", but also Texas and Florida, it would be a brutal defeat for blacks, and spics would probably sit among themselves and say "well these niggers asked for it..."

Spics are typically based hard workers.

Holy fuck it just hit me that Cameron Diaz is not white.

Im not even trying to be funny im literally mindblown.

kek, non-white doesn't mean niggers. If anything we are being invaded by chinks and spics, and in all honesty I prefer them to niggers. Nice try though bruh

And most retarded "right wing" "conservative" people will be like "OH well I'm having three to five kids so I'm doing my part!" as if 3-5 kids is a lot. Pussies.

Lol most aren't even doing that though. That would be nice.

Black birthrate is low too

it is a lot when you aren't being subsidized by uncle sam and would like to have a moment to yourself to enjoy life before you die

1 is already too many. Fuck that, I like my free time and money.

BEANERS
ARE
NOT
WHITE

Fuck yourself.

Albanian clay

Kys

I can't speak for the Americans, but if I were in charge I would greatly promote abortion and sterilization among poor (=nigger) population.

>damn yankee pussy

Stay in your containment zone please

They should be doing that and more.

Hahahaha you must have fallen for the kike lie that kids are expensive. What is "enjoying life" anyways? It's just subjective. I derive just as much if not more enjoyment watching my beautiful children live.

What a loser. I have 2 now but I'm going for 10-12 total and I love it, they don't sap that much time and they cost basically nothing.

People like Cameron Diaz make up like 10-15%, at best, of the Hispanic population in the US. Take it from someone whose mother's family did come from Spain. I am in the Northeast and I have met a tiny handful of people like me that weren't relatives. 95% of all "Hispanics" I come in contact with are brown indios and part-niggers.

Stupid people breed first.

topkek.

The u.s. will turn into shit in a few decades.

Sure.

Many of those non white babies will be murdered by their own kind

Fruit salad

It getting worse will make it get better.

Imagine a white "minority," millions of whites as perpetually asshurt, insular, xenophobic and racist as the cunts in La Raza or Black Lives Matter.

This is why most women choose to have only one child.

Non-white people have mandate for genocide. You will try to open your mouth and find yourself with tire on you neck very fast.

then the eternal german votes to let them into their states again, just like they always do, i.e. commiefornians in every other state

Even a 10% white population could survive with unity

Shitskins are too inept to do anything at an organized, industrial level, whether that be war or even fucking feeding themselves.

I'm also a believer that this will happen in South Africa - whatever continuing hardship and misfortune befalls whites there, they will outlive a state that is in it's frigging death gasps right now.

Burn the coal pay the toll. A coal burner I know was just recently arrested for vehicular homicide because she wanted to "turn up" with some niggers on Halloween. I got a sense of satisfaction looking at the cunts mugshot

Just like in South Africa right? waaaaay better

>Brazilian education
>Who is Alexander the Great?

>Alexander the great
>having anything to do with FYROM

The South African story hasn't reached it's climax yet. Whether it takes 10 years or 50, the tens of millions of blacks living there will starve. There's no "if," they are incapable of feeding themselves at those numbers. Their government is comically inept and corrupt and can provide no security or services to anyone whatsoever, regardless of ethnicity.

I'm glad the white meme is almost over.

And since you consider mexishits white, the number of real white newborn are probably lower than 1 out of 2. Maybe 0,8 by 1,2. America is no longer white.

Good. Another white woman that will not be allowed to breed.

Why did you post a black baby? If anything the majority of newborns are hispanic or asian, not black.

I feel groovy.

We are all Americans.

So you are a racially pure wetback cholo. Go back to Mexico and eat shit.

She already has one niglet but hopefully by the time she gets out of prison she will no longer be able to have kids. The dad is obviously already gone now it isn't going to have a mom either.

Do you have a problem with your white identity, Sven?

>says the non american

It is a country with more herpes than Brazil.

Yes?

TOO MANY WHITES

Kawaii chan

It's up in the air. The Southeast has as many people as the north at this point.

You can have 1,000 kids but if you only have $10 to give each one you aren't really setting up your offspring for a successful future.

Does this mentality of "have 100 kids but no money to support them" remind you of anyone?

>Virginia
>Texas
>The Carolina
>Florida

Its not Southerners moving into Yankee states only to destroy them. Only liberal locusts from the northeast do that.

>Shitskins are too inept to do anything at an organized, industrial level, whether that be war or even fucking feeding themselves.
You forget that Islam exists.

It's ok, 7/10 of those shitskins will either be dead or in prison by age 25, and 1/10 are at least kind of decent.

Not for long.

Less taxes + more jobs is literally a white breeding mill operation.

We wuz slavs who think they descend from alexander the great

No country deserve this, not even africa, can you even immagine waking up and seeing only niggers for miles and miles?

30 years till complete implosion of western civ

don't count on having a job or a pension or property or retirement or any of that shit

every man for himself

the whole world will be the hood

walking dead becomes folklore

doom and gloom

>The u.s. will turn into shit in a few decades.

M8 that days longed passed.

All this is starting to make me feel genuinely really depressed.