Ecosexuals Believe Having Sex with the Earth Could Save It

>Loren Kronemyer and Ian Sinclair of Pony Express, who described the work to me as a "no-holds-barred extravaganza meant to dissolve the barriers between species as we descend into oblivion" as the result of our global environmental crisis.

>On one end, it encompasses people who try to use sustainable sex products, or who enjoy skinny dipping and naked hiking. On the other are "people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."
vice.com/read/ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-save-it

>people withouth any education on biology telling others what can save the Earth.

I was wondering who fucked my tree. Shit had me stumped

FUCK THE EARF

There's almost no information about this shit. Why the fuck are you pushing it you dense faggot?

brb going to go fuck my lawn

>muh cum
Common Filth was right, the modern human thinks love is the same as cum.

Fuck off carlos

carlos!

I swear this is some the weirdest shit I've heard about.

>To save the earth you not only need to polute it and defile it, you also need to humiliate it by raping it

Oh, I thought something better. Why don't we kill all of these fags and use their corpses to feed the earth?

At some point the western wotld needs to re-evaluate what is offered at public universities and what not.

Jeez, wonder what if diseases people might get from doing this.

How exactly would they save the Earth by being super degenerates?

You don't fuck trees and ejaculate into your garden? Bigots its for the environment

Also, does that mean I should wear a condom while fucking the earth?

>7070
Carlos!

Hopefully fatal ones

you can't get aids from mother nature, only blacks.

Did Earth give consent though? A devastating earthquake probably means "not now, I have a headache."

Fucking hippies

>people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil

>using plastic dildos instead of based organic vegetables
>using man-made lube instead of natural olive or coconut oils

Why aren't you ecosexual yet?

this is the final redpill

nah, those guys are more autistic than Sup Forums
this is even more autism than /mlp/

This is how we end global warming

More people to add to the "people i'll gas when i take power" list

>literally fuck the earth to save it

>this is literally the beginning of fuck the animals to save them! tons of animals at animal shelter!

Are you always so violent, Bulgaria?

>South African
>Doing anything other than dying at the hands of a mob of angry niggers who want his land

I bet next they're gonna fucking claim that Mother Earth is actually trans

That should make oil mining operations easier.

>No need to protest, we are not fracking, we're Ecosexual and we are having sex with Gaia using heavy duty sex toys. Drill baby drill, and all that. See that black fluid coming up? Gaia is having another squirting orgasm.
>Uh...
>You have a problem with that, shitlord?
>...
>Ecophobe. Hater.
>Well... ...sorry. I hope you don't think... ...we...are...ecophobes...we... ...we completely respect your sexual preferences...and...we apologize and don't judge you at all.
>That's what I thought. Now get the fuck out of here. We're trying to have sex here.

It's a part of their charm.

Sounds a lot like Sup Forums

>tfw you will never frolick around in the garden of eden with a qt with flowers in her hair

Maybe with that type of defeatist mentality I will.

Only when flowers are sexually assaulted

Reminds me of the hippies, who set out to change the world by getting high and listening to music.

>wheb eathquake happens I grab my dick
>it's like having sex with the earth