He was going to rape her right?

He was going to rape her right?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawcomic.net/guide/?p=1228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he was going to rape her, he would have done it.

NO ONE
RAPES LIKE GASTON

If only Gaston knew that to win her, all he had to do was threaten her father and lock her up in his house until she saw the better side of him.

Gaston can rape me any day, any time.

This.

He was trying to seduce her by being forceful and alpha. If he wanted to attack her he could have.

Would it really be rape?

Gaston likes the chase. He wants her to worship him.

No one gapes like Gaston

No one plows Belle in raunchy sex tapes like Gaston

I can never remember what it is, but Japan has a word for this.
Someone post the Let's Speak English strip.

it's the traditional French way user

>the real good guy of the film dies

It's not rape if she ahegaos. Ask any doujin lawyer.

As a chadfag, he's glad that he's raaaaaaaaaping ladies

there are certain periods of history and places (even today) where voluntarily letting yourself be alone with a man is considered consent. I don't know about 17th century france, but it might be one of those places/times.

kabe don

Man, Gaston was such an idiot. All he had to do was just stick up for her consistently and enable her book fetish, and he would have had her good. Buy that bitch some books, ask her to teach you how to read and have her read to you.

was pepe a rapist

Of course there's a webcomic on topic: lawcomic.net/guide/?p=1228

No one is as nearly incredibly horny as Gaston.

>I don't know about 17th century france
I don't know about 17th century in particular, but most old versions of the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale would suggest that breaking into an old castle and impregnating a passed out girl and then moving your new family into the castle and killing your old bitch wife was a very cute and romantic idea for a fairy tale.

Yeah, exactly. There's no need for rape when you can make a woman thirst for you by locking their asses in a dungeon. Didn't you guys watch the fucking movie? Belle shits herself for beast cock. Its like a japanse hentai.

Huh, this is actually a pretty useful infographic.

yes, that's the rapedon position

No but he definitely should have. She probably would have accepted his proposal. She would realize that Gaston is just a misunderstood frenchman. He didn't MEAN to rape her. Gaston just loved Belle so much he couldn't take no for an answer. You understand?

I GROW ROUGHLY THE SIZE OF A.... BAAaAaARRRGE

Isn't it called something different if it's two hands?

NO ONE UNDRAPES LIKE GASTON
NO ONE GAGS GIRLS WITH DUCT TAPE LIKE GASTON

I'M ESPECIALLY GOOD AT PERFORATING

If you want me to take a Disney film completely seriously and believe that Disney would have showed it if they thought it was appropriate...hell yeah, he was gonna fucking rape her.

>itt /r9k in nutshell

He was just going to Weinstein her.

What I find funny is that not only does Pepe rape, he's seemingly ONLY interested in rape, because any time a girl actually wanted to get with him he'd lose all interest and run away.

No, he was going to do it wrong.

Well to be fair, she was drenched and disheveled and hacking from the water in her lungs. She didn't look appealing at that point.

Hello Reddi t